Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Keep him to the one bag when you emigrate

Good idea!

My OH would be OK with that he doesn't do clothes. LOL.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Afternoon all, and welcome sammy. How is everyone today, any good news that your keeping to yourself.
Hubby just bought the evening standard newspaper home for me, in hope that it will cheer me up, it says "house prices surge ahead" and still on the way up, think I must be in the wrong part of London then eh !!
Oh well it cheered him up.
Christina
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Fly Away
They won't do Satudays??????
No and to quote the EA "people are awkward and expect evenings and weekend viewings"
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
thats ok - i was planning on filling his second one will all of the stuff that wont fit in my bags
That's us! 3 of us and the OH has a quarter of one suitcase and me and or daughter have the rest.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by somme
K coming your way it is crap

Our EA don't do viewings either

Welcome to the mad house

I had a quick glance on the posts this morning, I went out to have coffee with another BE member which was great and we are both hoping to move to the sunshine coast

Anyway afterwards decided to do a bit of shopping EA rang with a cash buyer has to get out of rental in 8 weeks wants to view in 20 mins time.

House all tidy from yesterday and the house up the road is too expensive for her

Fingers crossed guys, has the rate gone down?

Good luck somme.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:21 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea!

My OH would be OK with that he doesn't do clothes. LOL.
your OH has no clothes??!!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sloane46
No and to quote the EA "people are awkward and expect evenings and weekend viewings"

Idiot! :curse::curse:

How do they expect to get sales???
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

I hope you slapped him.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
your OH has no clothes??!!!
Well, he has some obviously, but he's a utilitarian person. 2 pairs of jeans, 10 tshirts, 2 suits, 10 shirts. A few jumpers and coats. That's about it! He's got a tiny single wardrobe. I've got 6 wardrobes and clothes in cases under the bed.......

You wouldn't want him to have NOTHING - not a pretty sight!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

Idiot! :curse::curse:

How do they expect to get sales???
only signed with them because HIPS packs came in for 3 beds the day after. I am in the process of changing EA. funny how when I gave them notice I had a viewer 3 days later

GOOD LUCK WITH VIEWING SOMME
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by christina225
I hope you slapped him.

Afternoon Christina! Any news?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christina225
I hope you slapped him.
No I just looked at her with a face like this do you think you get more viewings if you slap the EA
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:29 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Well, he has some obviously, but he's a utilitarian person. 2 pairs of jeans, 10 tshirts, 2 suits, 10 shirts. A few jumpers and coats. That's about it! He's got a tiny single wardrobe. I've got 6 wardrobes and clothes in cases under the bed.......

You wouldn't want him to have NOTHING - not a pretty sight!
lol
sorry about that i am just in an odd mood this afternoon ...
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Afternoon Christina! Any news?
No news is good news eh!! that saying doesn't quite ring true with house selling does it.
Nope no news, had my EA round yesterday for a little chat, think he was bored, pity he didn't bring a viewer with him.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:30 pm
sneaking a peek ...

No I just looked at her with a face like this do you think you get more viewings if you slap the EA
shouting at them seems to do the trick - so that might work as well
(sorry bushy )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.