Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Yes, we are leaving it on the market...if we were to have any joy before we left, we are starting to look at a mad panic to get everything organised. (Contents wise.)

I feel the frustration, it sucks, but we'll get there!!
Another problem thou is mortgage, we hapve applied for a 6 month mortgage holiday just hope we get it
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
I have been keeping myself busy since we put it on the market.

I've phoned some shippers and had one round today for a quote, so am going a couple more round as well.

I want to be as proactive as I can so that when we do sell I will be on top of it all and can just get on with it with as little of fuss as possible.

Well, that's the plan anyway

I might have to go and do some gardening now, which I hate.
When are you planning on leaving?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:02 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spaceys
Another problem thou is mortgage, we hapve applied for a 6 month mortgage holiday just hope we get it
We have already rung our mortgage lender asking for a holiday period.......they don't do it :curse:
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:45 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

When are you planning on leaving?
Im booking flights after we've exchanged to hopefully it will be pretty much after we've completed, with a bit of luck.

I don't want a long completion time. I haven't told the EA why were moving just that we're moving out of the area but not sure where.

Did anyone else tell their EA why their moving?

Janine
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

OH MY GOOD GOD. The EA has just phoned.

WE GOT A VIEWING. Tommorow 10am. How the hell am I going to last until then?

Good thing I cleaned yesterday.

Janine
Yay congratulations Janine, fingers firmly crossed that this is the one!!

Tawkins - congratulations on the visa
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Im booking flights after we've exchanged to hopefully it will be pretty much after we've completed, with a bit of luck.

I don't want a long completion time. I haven't told the EA why were moving just that we're moving out of the area but not sure where.

Janine
Good luck for your viewing maybe this will be the one. Yep we told EA why we moving, they know we going 4 weeks today and that house will be empty. Just want to go, could be waiting a long time if we are waiting for it to sell first.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

EA just called, more viewers on Saturday, 12.45pm. Have sold their place in Barry.

<Bangs head on desk...h-a-v-e--h-a-d--e-n-o-u-g-h-- was doing quite well.>

Asked about last weeks viewers but another EA dealt with it so she couldn't help. Said, no worries, you'd have contacted me if there was.

Probably a load of ****. Well, the house is stinking now, at least it will have a good clean out again!

Our EA knows why.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:02 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

EA just called, more viewers on Saturday, 12.45pm. Have sold their place in Barry.

Asked about last weeks viewers but another EA dealt with it so she couldn't help. Said, no worries, you'd have contacted me if there was.

Probably a load of ****. Well, the house is stinking now, at least it will have a good clean out again!

Our EA knows why.
Oh dear, Sparky W Do you feel better for banging your head on your desk or do you have a headache now?

Good news about the viewing Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Janine
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Oh dear, Sparky W Do you feel better for banging your head on your desk or do you have a headache now?

Good news about the viewing Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Janine
Lots of silver floaters...

Cheers! Everything crossed here for you.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Our EA knows why.
Excellent You never know this one could be it. Know how you feel about banging head on desk have been doing that all morning. Havent heard back from EA yet! Aaaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhh
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Excellent You never know this one could be it. Know how you feel about banging head on desk have been doing that all morning. Havent heard back from EA yet! Aaaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhh
Oh Spaceys, hope you hear back really soon too.

I think the desk is more hurt than me.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:20 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Janine

We haven't told EA why we're moving, only because when my sister emigrated the EA told the potential buyer who then dropped their price just days b4 completion. My sister already had the flights booked & stuff shipped so just accepted their ridiculous offer. :curse:
I suppose if you told the EA that you really didn't want potential buyers to know they wont say anything
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:26 am
BE Enthusiast

OMG...have an offer, lower but not disgusting. EA said she thinks he will go up a bit...what should we do??????? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I told our Ea we were going, but also added that we were moving in with family in the meantime so we could go as fast as they wanted us to but also had the time to hang out for the right buyer!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

OMG...have an offer, lower but not disgusting. EA said she thinks he will go up a bit...what should we do??????? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!
try to up it

good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.