Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Got the extra, we went half way, phoned us back in two minutes, am not joking.

Just pleading that it doesn't fall through.

If you saw me now, I am in a right state.

Hopefully this will be all done and dusted Janine very soon

Spaceys, I think the headbanging did work!!!

Thanks Gonnago, Icarus and Tawkins and Wardy
FANTASTIC NEWS Am really pleased for you. I am just imagining you jumping up and down right now
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

OMG sw great news, oh well at least you don't have to clean for saturdays viewing now. Fingers crossed it all goes through quickly and simple
Good luck to everyone else
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:55 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Got the extra, we went half way, phoned us back in two minutes, am not joking.

Just pleading that it doesn't fall through.

If you saw me now, I am in a right state.

Hopefully this will be all done and dusted Janine very soon

Spaceys, I think the headbanging did work!!!

Thanks Gonnago, Icarus and Tawkins and Wardy
FANTASTIC
Dont forget your other viewers on Sat tho. Imagine 2 buyers!!!!

I'm off to bang my head on the table too now Forget the candles!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:58 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suart
OMG sw great news, oh well at least you don't have to clean for saturdays viewing now. Fingers crossed it all goes through quickly and simple
Don't turn your other viewers away tho. When we sold our last house we had a buyer who pulled out after a week but luckily we had had another viewer in between times who also put an offer in for the asking price & we ended up selling it to them!
Keep it on the market till it all goes thru. At least that way your buyers will get a wriggle on & get completed
Wish you all the best
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spaceys
FANTASTIC NEWS Am really pleased for you. I am just imagining you jumping up and down right now
Originally Posted by suart
Originally Posted by tawkins1
FANTASTIC
Dont forget your other viewers on Sat tho. Imagine 2 buyers!!!!

I'm off to bang my head on the table too now Forget the candles!
Thanks guys, am very calm, feeling very scared as we now have to actually sort out the shipping. Have just called solicitors to get a quote for sorting things.

When I spoke to our EA about the viewers on Saturday, she followed up with the comment that "they're timewasters." I know what you mean though Tawkins, it would be lovely to have some back up.

Bang away, would have done it a lot sooner had I known. It would be fantastic if it all went through without a hitch, but how likely is that?

Guys, I will be keeping everything crossed for you...it really does seem that viewers are coming back in quite a big way.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Don't turn your other viewers away tho. When we sold our last house we had a buyer who pulled out after a week but luckily we had had another viewer in between times who also put an offer in for the asking price & we ended up selling it to them!
Keep it on the market till it all goes thru. At least that way your buyers will get a wriggle on & get completed
Wish you all the best
Was I meant to stipulate that when they accepted?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:07 am
Living the dream

Thanks guys, am very calm, feeling very scared as we now have to actually sort out the shipping. Have just called solicitors to get a quote for sorting things.

When I spoke to our EA about the viewers on Saturday, she followed up with the comment that "they're timewasters." I know what you mean though Tawkins, it would be lovely to have some back up.

Bang away, would have done it a lot sooner had I known. It would be fantastic if it all went through without a hitch, but how likely is that?

Guys, I will be keeping everything crossed for you...it really does seem that viewers are coming back in quite a big way.

If their 'time wasters' why were they gonna let them view in the 1st place? Maybe they just don't want the hassle of 2 buyers!!!
Hope it all goes thru ok? Everything crossed
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:13 am
ANNE&JAY

ANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS SPARKY WIFE!
It's a bloody great feeling to have accepted an offer. We are in the same position as you with FTB. Our survey was done within 10 days and they are getting it back today so fingers crossed everything will be hunkydoryI'm still scared to book the flights but probably will as soon as we hear survey is ok.OOOOOO I'm so excited for you.
Wishing you all the luck in the world Annexxx
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ANNE&JAY
CONGRATULATIONS SPARKY WIFE!
It's a bloody great feeling to have accepted an offer. We are in the same position as you with FTB. Our survey was done within 10 days and they are getting it back today so fingers crossed everything will be hunkydoryI'm still scared to book the flights but probably will as soon as we hear survey is ok.OOOOOO I'm so excited for you.
Wishing you all the luck in the world Annexxx
Awwww, thanks Anne, everything will be fine with you!!
When are you thinking of booking the flights?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

SW - Yay well done you - its so nerve wracking negotiating with them isnt it, you dont want to lose out on a few grand if you can help it, but at the same time you dont want to lose the Buyers.....well done

Will sell smooth process karma....at this rate you will prob over take me, who accepted offer on 4th Nov!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Sparky so pleased for you. Hope it all goes smoothly. Nice to hear some positive news. Am watching this thread quietly.

Update on us - so far 12 viewings price down £10k another three viewings last saturday. Last week had a second viewing - not even bothered to return EA phonecalls -so frustrating. Still waitng for feedback for one of saturdays - not replying to answerphone messages from EA. Other two 1. bedrooms too small - can't they read details as room sizes there! 2. Loved kitchen, loved west facing garden - funny feeling about road to the side of the house. (can't see it from our house, have no bother from it)
Excuse me - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. Sorry needed that.
On a lighter note the lady who made a private offer has her house on market now and wants to bring her Mother around tomorrow.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gonnago
SW - Yay well done you - its so nerve wracking negotiating with them isnt it, you dont want to lose out on a few grand if you can help it, but at the same time you dont want to lose the Buyers.....well done

Will sell smooth process karma....at this rate you will prob over take me, who accepted offer on 4th Nov!
Thanks Gonnago, am sending vibes that you complete soon. It's a bit of a game this lark!!!

Hi Maisey, some viewers obviously don't read the spec, do they?? :curse::curse: Although it sounds very positive with your private buyers, will keep everything crossed for you there...showing her mother sounds very positive!

Thanks.
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Well EA just called and the couple that liked our house are not going to put in an offer on our house because of main road, love the property but dont want to be on main road. Feel very fed up now
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Our viewer at the weekend loved the house. Shame they couldn't afford it Why bloody view it then?

Got another viewer on Monday from out of area. Fingers crossed
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spaceys
Well EA just called and the couple that liked our house are not going to put in an offer on our house because of main road, love the property but dont want to be on main road. Feel very fed up now
Sending vibes your way Spaceys.

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hi Guys

Our viewer at the weekend loved the house. Shame they couldn't afford it Why bloody view it then?

Got another viewer on Monday from out of area. Fingers crossed
Will keep everything crossed for you Kapri.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.