Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hey Beth love the picture put a smile on my face anyway
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:19 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Morning peeps , damn its quiet
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:20 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi Tracy and Hayley
Have requested to be added, this is me on facebook. I think I am the oldest person on there.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697606682

Nicky xx
heres my FB profile , feel free

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653573464
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:24 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
heres my FB profile , feel free

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653573464
Sounds like everyone had a good night last night, wish I had stayed but was knackered. Lots of facebook people too.

Good luck for today everyone.

Nicky xx
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:35 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Give me half an hour for the paracetamols to kick in....LOL
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:37 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Give me half an hour for the paracetamols to kick in....LOL
Beth x x
hows that playlist ?

i'll go look see
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

here's my face book profile if any one wants to be my friend
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1078094326

Lorna
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:45 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

hows that playlist ?

i'll go look see
I'm getting there slowly
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:46 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

I'm getting there slowly
Beth x x
shed loads not there ... got another classic to add
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Wow you lot what happened to you all last night sounds like you all got totally hammered!!!! not me!!! I dont drink in the house, hmmm maybe I should, then I wont be a binge drinker

Well for me have decided to not get stressed about house anymore. Have discussed with OH and we will just have to be careful with our money when we go as we will have 2 houses to pay for but at least we will be able to afford it that was my biggest worry. And if we get the mortgage holiday even better. Just hope it goes this year anyway. Shippers comin in 3 weeks so house will be empty which as the EA tells me it will be harder to sell!!! Oh well am not thinking about it and doing ok and feeling much better about things...........................[/QUOTE] one way or another things will work out, have faith.

[QUOTE=nickywes;5993262]Hi Tracy and Hayley
Have requested to be added, this is me on facebook. I think I am the oldest person on there. got ya pretty lady. xxx

morning trouble.

[QUOTE=Lornagoingtobrissy;5993334]here's my face book profile if any one wants to be my friend
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1078094326 gotcha!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:49 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:52 pm
Make it happen!!!!

shed loads not there ... got another classic to add
which one? Give me time man......I'm rubbing my shaggy pile back up!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:53 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Beth x x
it will be on mine in a few mins ,
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Beth x x
PMSL Beth, hope you didnt dirty your rug.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:00 pm
Make it happen!!!!

it will be on mine in a few mins ,
I'll swipe it off you then

Originally Posted by Gonnago
PMSL Beth, hope you didnt dirty your rug.
NO!!!! I have visions of me clipping the EA and viewers accross the backs of their heads if they dare walk on my new rug!!!!
Hey I make our EA take her shoes off when she comes in.......I mean.....stillettoes on solid oak wood flooring......HEEELLLLLOOOOOOO
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.