Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:24 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by nickywes
May have to take him in hand - ginger hair parted in the middle, shiniest shoes ever, white socks, pig looking face, 40ISH AND STILL SINGLE!!
He also got his visa 10 years ago and decided not to emigrate, wise idea me thinks.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

May have to take him in hand wouldnt actually taking my EA in my hand crap EA but boy is he cute!- ginger hair parted in the middle, shiniest shoes ever, white socks, pig looking face, 40ISH AND STILL SINGLE!!
hmmm wonder why?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

He also got his visa 10 years ago and decided not to emigrate, wise idea me thinks.
he forgot to mention they turned him away, they dont allow in white sock wearers!
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

What were you doing on the shaggy pile then to make it go flat!!
Exercising!!!

Our EA takes his shoes off and guess what, he has white bloody socks, I ask you, do they not have any style?
eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Although Im a little fazed why you wouldnt allow someone to walk on it but you would happily shag on it maybe its just me who makes a mess
I like clean things

May have to take him in hand - ginger hair parted in the middle, shiniest shoes ever, white socks, pig looking face, 40ISH AND STILL SINGLE!!
MINGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

AND STILL SINGLE!!
now that suprises me
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Good Morning ladies, just wanted to say thanks for a loverly evening last night, we will have to do it again soon Have shouted at the EA, who has now altered our advert, had cup of coffee and am now waiting for renault to arrive to pick up the car, they should have been here at 9.30, can see me shouting at someone else within the next 10 mins. What a good start to the day:curse:

Tracy
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Well have just transferred some money (mininal amount) to set up our bank account in OZ. Best rate we got was 2.08 :curse::curse: It going down as well. Feel better now about house as wouldnt want to exchange at that rate anyway and cant see it going up in the near future
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Spaceys, not worrying is probably an excellent idea, easier said than done sometimes though, we lasted 24 hours, we do need to try harder. It will all work out and you will sell soon.

Have added everyone as facebook friends, it is good to put faces to names

Nicky, it was a good night, but I for one needed it, I enjoyed the wine and the company. Your estate agent sounds georgeous - NOT

Beth, can't believe you have a headache, I am fine, at a pint of orange while sorting out the childrens breakfast and a cup of coffee and am getting ready to go to the supermarket, although I am making Jason come with me to carry it

Gonnago, not drinking in the house is a good idea and Jason and I don't usually drink during the week, but needs must yesterday

Right not going shopping just yet, man on way for car and Jason now on a conference call, will just have to hang abou on BE for a while longer

Tracy
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:10 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Tracy.....I can get a hangover after a shandy
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Good Morning ladies, just wanted to say thanks for a loverly evening last night, we will have to do it again soon Have shouted at the EA, who has now altered our advert, had cup of coffee and am now waiting for renault to arrive to pick up the car, they should have been here at 9.30, can see me shouting at someone else within the next 10 mins. What a good start to the day:curse: was great evening, you wil have to give me notice next time so I can get in some crisps and wine

Tracy
Originally Posted by spaceys
Well have just transferred some money (mininal amount) to set up our bank account in OZ. Best rate we got was 2.08 :curse::curse: It going down as well. Feel better now about house as wouldnt want to exchange at that rate anyway and cant see it going up in the near future
I can feel this being next on my whinging list, once the house is done, it sucks doesnt it:curse: Still have no idea what to do with the equity in our house between selling a buying a new place in Oz, Icarus thinks I should put it on a horse
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:19 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning all.

Well, that was a good night last night and I felt fine when I woke up this morning.

Well my viewers have been and gone. She came round with her mum. They are in rented and want to get on to the housing ladder. I have no idea whether or not she liked the house as she was only here for about 5 minutes.

All the effort I made this morning tidying up everyone whipping the hoover round and the like for 5 bl**dy minutes :curse::curse: She could have least commented on how clean and tidy it was

Janine
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I can feel this being next on my whinging list, once the house is done, it sucks doesnt it:curse: Still have no idea what to do with the equity in our house between selling a buying a new place in Oz, Icarus thinks I should put it on a horse
We planned to rent anyway for at least a year until we find an area that we really liked. I feel so much better today. Even thou not sold or even got any offers, am not going to let the house ruin it for us. We are going anyway in 4 weeks whatever happens so what will be will be.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Good Morning all.

Well, that was a good night last night and I felt fine when I woke up this morning.

Well my viewers have been and gone. She came round with her mum. They are in rented and want to get on to the housing ladder. I have no idea whether or not she liked the house as she was only here for about 5 minutes.

All the effort I made this morning tidying up everyone whipping the hoover round and the like for 5 bl**dy minutes :curse::curse: She could have least commented on how clean and tidy it was lol - lets hope you get some feedback from the EA

Janine
Originally Posted by spaceys
We planned to rent anyway for at least a year until we find an area that we really liked. I feel so much better today. Even thou not sold or even got any offers, am not going to let the house ruin it for us. We are going anyway in 4 weeks whatever happens so what will be will be.
we are going to rent for the time being also, just dont know what to do with money in the meantime, I cant believe you go in 4 weeks, im so jealous, I cant imagine ever getting to that stage
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Good Morning all.

All the effort I made this morning tidying up everyone whipping the hoover round and the like for 5 bl**dy minutes :curse::curse: She could have least commented on how clean and tidy it was

Janine
They are in a good position then, fingers crossed for some good feedback and an offer

Tracy
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:43 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
They are in a good position then, fingers crossed for some good feedback and an offer

Tracy
Thanks Tracy and Gonnago

Well the other good news is we're now on the EAs website, so that might start getting them in now.

Here's hoping

Janine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.