Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:23 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
hi everyone hope all is going well. EA just rang we are ready to exchange contracts yey should know a date next week fingers crossed xxx
FAN-FLIPPIN-TASTIC!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Going off the thread a bit but I spoke to a mum about her daughter bullying my daughter & got a smack for it (off the mum!) I was really polite too
So i agree about the bitches breed bitches!!!!!
Police were involved & she was charged with assault! BUT her daughter still has a go at my eldest age 11 & has now started on my 5 year old!!! :curse: Can't wait to get to Oz
House on the market but no luck yet:curse:
That's awful Tawkins! Maybe I got off lightly.

The Mother I had to deal with just completely ignored me when I politely told her that her daughter had been punching my daughter and then when I told everyone what had happened she got her husband to phone me to say I was lying! Then he went in to the teacher and convinced her that I was lying too. Eventually so many people told me their children had, had the same problem with this girl, that we all went to the headmistress and complained about the teacher ignoring the problem.

Can you go to the headteacher?? this is really not acceptable. I threatened to involve the board of Governors if the matter wasn't sorted as they were ignoring their anti-bullying policy. Since this has been a matter for police involvement, they will have to take you seriously.

Fingers crossed you sell your house quickly and get your two out of that school.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:45 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That's awful Tawkins! Maybe I got off lightly.

The Mother I had to deal with just completely ignored me when I politely told her that her daughter had been punching my daughter and then when I told everyone what had happened she got her husband to phone me to say I was lying! Then he went in to the teacher and convinced her that I was lying too. Eventually so many people told me their children had, had the same problem with this girl, that we all went to the headmistress and complained about the teacher ignoring the problem.

Can you go to the headteacher?? this is really not acceptable. I threatened to involve the board of Governors if the matter wasn't sorted as they were ignoring their anti-bullying policy. Since this has been a matter for police involvement, they will have to take you seriously.

Fingers crossed you sell your house quickly and get your two out of that school.
Thanks!
To make matters worse she actually volunteered to work in the school
The headmisstress knew what had happened & allowed her to her work in my childrens classes (both of them!)
I spoke to the school governers who had no joy! I demanded her out of my childrens classes or my children were staying off school till the matter was resolved so they moved her. I wrote to our local MP & last week she was removed from the school completely & can no longer do any voluntary work with the school. The headmisstress had a copy of her CRB in her file in her office & still allowed her in!! Maybe she was scared of getting a smack too
Good luck with your house sales too
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:56 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

FANTASTIC
Dont forget your other viewers on Sat tho. Imagine 2 buyers!!!!

I'm off to bang my head on the table too now Forget the candles!
dont bang your head on the table you will make your headache worse
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:58 am
Living the dream

Originally Posted by nanny2six
dont bang your head on the table you will make your headache worse

Thanks Grandma...
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!
To make matters worse she actually volunteered to work in the school
The headmisstress knew what had happened & allowed her to her work in my childrens classes (both of them!)
I spoke to the school governers who had no joy! I demanded her out of my childrens classes or my children were staying off school till the matter was resolved so they moved her. I wrote to our local MP & last week she was removed from the school completely & can no longer do any voluntary work with the school. The headmisstress had a copy of her CRB in her file in her office & still allowed her in!! Maybe she was scared of getting a smack too
Good luck with your house sales too
OMG!! What a stupid headteacher! Well done for sticking to your guns. I would have done the same.

I hope the school have got the message now that this family are bad news. If I were you, I'd complain every single time this girl has a go at your youngest and tell them if they can't stop it happening you'll be making it public knowledge and removing your children until they have acted appropriately.

To be honest, does it matter if your kids miss a bit of school in the UK - you won't be here much longer anyway.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:02 am
Living the dream

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OMG!! What a stupid headteacher! Well done for sticking to your guns. I would have done the same.

I hope the school have got the message now that this family are bad news. If I were you, I'd complain every single time this girl has a go at your youngest and tell them if they can't stop it happening you'll be making it public knowledge and removing your children until they have acted appropriately.

To be honest, does it matter if your kids miss a bit of school in the UK - you won't be here much longer anyway.
She's sick of the sight of me
True tho wont be here long (I hope)
Hopefully someone on here will read my story, feel sorry for me & buy my house Wishful thinking anyway!!!
Thanks for your support
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:07 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Thanks Grandma...
your welcome Angel
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

HI,

No news from me and no viewers booked in Will wait til Wednesday and then call all EA's, am going to start calling them all the time.

Have got tonsillitis so cant swallow or hardly speak without it hurting, so off to docs this morning then bed. Not even bothered about house today.

Have got a day off today but i need to go into work tomorrow as its my leaving do tomorrow night :curse: we going for a chinese. Dont think i will be eating thou somehow
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:13 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spaceys
HI,

No news from me and no viewers booked in Will wait til Wednesday and then call all EA's, am going to start calling them all the time.

Have got tonsillitis so cant swallow or hardly speak without it hurting, so off to docs this morning then bed. Not even bothered about house today.

Have got a day off today but i need to go into work tomorrow as its my leaving do tomorrow night :curse: we going for a chinese. Dont think i will be eating thou somehow
Hey , hope you feel better soon .

no viewers booked here either ... well apart from one on the 20th !

well good luck to all this week
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:21 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus

Morning all - no viewers booked here for this week either, have even resorted to trying to sell it on facebook, might try e-bay next, loads of houses on there for sale.
Have been pretty poorly over the weekend with kidney problems (recurring thing) and have got to wait till 8.30 to ring and ring and then ring again the Doctors for appointment. Anyone else have to do that, can only get an appointment at 8.30 and then again at 2, but you can't get through and then when you do they have all gone!

Had a note from EA to say " average time on market also continues to be at historical highs, with an average of 93 days compared to 78 days a year ago". Find that impossible with no viewers.

Good luck to anybody that does have viewers this week.

Nicky xx
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Morning everyone

No news here, getting really pi**ed off now, Jason swore at our EA on Friday which is not good. He flies in 31 days, we can afford for me to stay here for 5 months, and if we haven't sold in that time Jason will have to come home and that will be the end of our dream.

Its snowing here too today

Tracy
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:35 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Morning all - no viewers booked here for this week either, have even resorted to trying to sell it on facebook, might try e-bay next, loads of houses on there for sale.
Have been pretty poorly over the weekend with kidney problems (recurring thing) and have got to wait till 8.30 to ring and ring and then ring again the Doctors for appointment. Anyone else have to do that, can only get an appointment at 8.30 and then again at 2, but you can't get through and then when you do they have all gone!

Had a note from EA to say " average time on market also continues to be at historical highs, with an average of 93 days compared to 78 days a year ago". Find that impossible with no viewers.

Good luck to anybody that does have viewers this week.

Nicky xx
Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Morning everyone

No news here, getting really pi**ed off now, Jason swore at our EA on Friday which is not good. He flies in 31 days, we can afford for me to stay here for 5 months, and if we haven't sold in that time Jason will have to come home and that will be the end of our dream.

Tracy
morning guys , was just updating my pics on FB

SNOW !!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spaceys
HI,

awww Spaceys, that sucks! hope it clears soon, its probably the stress of it all thats made you poorly ((hugs))

Hi S, Did you sack your agent?

Originally Posted by nickywes
Have been pretty poorly over the weekend with kidney problems (recurring thing) and have got to wait till 8.30 to ring and ring and then ring again the Doctors for appointment. Anyone else have to do that, can only get an appointment at 8.30 and then again at 2, but you can't get through and then when you do they have all gone!That really winds me up, 9 times out of 10 your fixed before the appointment comes through, its ridiculous.

Nicky xx
Morning everyone

Its snowing here too today snowing? it is an absoultey glorious day here today, bit nippy but the sun is busting through, sorry but LOL at Jason swearing at EA, I darent let Con near ours he would rip him to shreds!

You must be under so much stress with the time limit as well. ((hugs)) keep the faith something will work out.

Tracy
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:45 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Morning everyone

Tracy
Hope you sell soon Tracy, surely there must be some buyers out there. Saw your lovely house on facebook, it is beautiful, what is wrong with them? Snow, it is brilliant sunshine here but cold. Hope it snows here I love it.

Nicky xx

morning guys , was just updating my pics on FB

SNOW !!!!
Have you not got snow either? Must get some work done soon eh?

Nicky xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.