Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:39 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
Morning
morning everyone or good evening if your in oz, its hailstone's here, everywhere white, cant wait to get to the sunshine having said that we were in Perth in October last year, and i had to pick my chin off the floor when we had a down pour of "hailstones" it didn't last long but i was in shock!!!!!!
Joyce x
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:49 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nanny2six
morning everyone or good evening if your in oz, its hailstone's here, everywhere white, cant wait to get to the sunshine
Having just said all that we were in Perth October last year and i had to pick my chin off the floor when we had a down pour of hailstones i couldnt belive it we were in the hills, dont know if that makes a difference
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:51 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wardy2
Good news and bad news........

Bad news no more viewings booked.

Good news ...we got our visas this morning ...YAAAYYYYYY

Kaye x

FANTASTIC!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:53 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

morning everyone or good evening if your in oz, its hailstone's here, everywhere white, cant wait to get to the sunshine having said that we were in Perth in October last year, and i had to pick my chin off the floor when we had a down pour of "hailstones" it didn't last long but i was in shock!!!!!!
Joyce x

Yeh, we saw that too! In Australia & hailstones! Whats that all about
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:56 pm
Who's the nanny?

Having just said all that we were in Perth October last year and i had to pick my chin off the floor when we had a down pour of hailstones i couldnt belive it we were in the hills, dont know if that makes a difference
:curse: dont know what i have done there im loosing the plot
ignore me i was on here till 2 this morning, i am truely hooked, going for a think thats best,
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Morning all just thought I would pop on and say hi!!!!!!
Well I decided over the weekend to sack my current EA as they said they would pull out all the stops to get my property sold. Guess what they send 1 booklet out in 14 days (id hate to see them not pull all the stops out).
I cannot wait to go in and give them there 14 days notice and then i am going to contact my new EA hopefully it will help get some more viewers
Good luck everyone who is awaiting viewers hopefully they will be knocking our front doors down over the easter period ( well I can hope)
Take care emma
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS WARDY 2 ON GETTING YOUR VISA, ITS A GREAT FEELING ISNT IT!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:03 pm
Who's the nanny?

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Yeh, we saw that too! In Australia & hailstones! Whats that all about
morning Tawkins ive made boo boo's on here today lack of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i think, thought only half my message had gone, so did the other half again, only to find the whole thing had been posted have a good day
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATULATIONS KAYE
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wardy2
Good news and bad news........

Bad news no more viewings booked.

Good news ...we got our visas this morning ...YAAAYYYYYY

Kaye x

CONGRATULATIONS Kaye, really pleased for you
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:33 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys just need to sell the house now

Hopefully the good news will continue

Kaye x
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:52 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

BOO HOO!!!!!!!!! (really sad face smilie)
Just rung EA to see if anyone has even rung them for info on my house since we slashed the price............no prizes for guessing the answer (can't afford to give a prize anyway....LOL)
WTF is going on in the market?????
Think someone who has emigrated without selling first better pm me some details on what to do if we don't sell
Beth x x
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
BOO HOO!!!!!!!!! (really sad face smilie)
Just rung EA to see if anyone has even rung them for info on my house since we slashed the price............no prizes for guessing the answer (can't afford to give a prize anyway....LOL)
WTF is going on in the market????? :eek:
Think someone who has emigrated without selling first better pm me some details on what to do if we don't sell
Beth x x

Wish we knew Beth, Jason going to ring our EA shortly to see if we have had any interest, no point in ringing them Monday mornings, they don't answer the phone as they are in a sales meeting:curse:
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:05 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Wish we knew Beth, Jason going to ring our EA shortly to see if we have had any interest, no point in ringing them Monday mornings, they don't answer the phone as they are in a sales meeting:curse:
I know it's not just my house........I'm just a bit fed up of nothing happening at all. Dropped £40k off price, nice new house that someone can just move straight into.......blah, blah, blah
EA said there's nothing we can do to improve the house, it's perfect.....we just have to wait!!!!! :curse:
Beth x x
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:20 pm
Living the dream

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Sales meeting for what?
Surely not house sales, it would last all of about 2 seconds!!!!!:curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.