Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by sammyg
Well, i think our viewr turned out to be a waste of time
they can't even be arsed to reply to EA to give feedback!!

How many of you are still waiting to sell?

Sam xx
I am And I missed the race to 2000
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Sam xx
Hi Sam,

What a pain your viewer was. :curse:

We're waiting for a buyer too. Been on the market since June.

Originally Posted by somme

How are feeling Somme? A little delicate? Sorry you missed the race! I won!!!!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Sam,

What a pain your viewer was. :curse:

We're waiting for a buyer too. Been on the market since June.

How are feeling Somme? A little delicate? Sorry you missed the race! I won!!!!
Where are you both heading?

i could read back through these posts but with 2000 i think i'll be here all day!

Sam x
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:27 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
YAY congratulations WE DID IT

Ok im gonna go have a barf then i may look at updating my rather sad looking blog - tiggs you put me to shame - i keep getting bored with it
my blog tends to be flood or famine - i will post every day for a week and then not again for a fortnight - i have to be in the mood for it ...
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:28 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

I think it was Wanttobethere ???? She has flights with Singapore Airlines. Worth checking them out.

yeah that was me, i've phoned and emailed them aswell and both times was told wouldnt be charged for changing flights, just down to availability. i'm not sure about cancelling them altogether, might not get a full refund?

i've been busy clearing out drawers so i missed the great race aswell, oh well i'll be there at 3000, how is everyone today, ready for another week to fly by
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:29 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Sam xx
yup forget that viewer - they are a waste of time
onto the next one

Last edited by Tiggs+Graz; Oct 7th 2007 at 1:35 am. Reason: no idea what i did there - all fixed now thoough
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Where are you both heading?

i could read back through these posts but with 2000 i think i'll be here all day!

Sam x
We're - hopefully - off to Adelaide.

Where are you headed?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
yeah that was me, i've phoned and emailed them aswell and both times was told wouldnt be charged for changing flights, just down to availability. i'm not sure about cancelling them altogether, might not get a full refund?

i've been busy clearing out drawers so i missed the great race aswell, oh well i'll be there at 3000, how is everyone today, ready for another week to fly by
Hope you've had fun tipping you drawers out!

Yes, the time does fly by. It will be Christmas before we know it.

I'll race you to 3000!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:05 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Hope you've had fun tipping you drawers out!

Yes, the time does fly by. It will be Christmas before we know it.

I'll race you to 3000!

only did 3 and gave up must try harder
you're on, ummmmmm that means i'll be on here ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time and don't you know i'm trying to emigrate
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

:curse::curse:
Bloody s**t b******s!!!!!
House on market from Thursday - Ea ring up to say couple in rented in 'local area' want to view Sunday morning, very keen and want to move 'quickly'.
Spent all day Sat cleaning (I mean seriously cleaning!!) up early today to carry on. I mean we really went to town the house is literally shining, both really knackered, kids bored, dog pissed off for not going out.....guess what,
the fu****s don't bother bloody showing up!!!!!
Christ and this is our first viewing!!!!!!!! EA is gonna get a serve tomorrow although I suppose technically its not their fault - ah what the hell they'll get it anyway, make me feel better!!
Dan
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:19 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
House on market from Thursday - Ea ring up to say couple in rented in 'local area' want to view Sunday morning, very keen and want to move 'quickly'.
Spent all day Sat cleaning (I mean seriously cleaning!!) up early today to carry on. I mean we really went to town the house is literally shining, both really knackered, kids bored, dog pissed off for not going out.....guess what,
Christ and this is our first viewing!!!!!!!! EA is gonna get a serve tomorrow although I suppose technically its not their fault - ah what the hell they'll get it anyway, make me feel better!!
Dan
i'm really sorry, and i'm sure knowing that this has happened to most of us on here is no consolation, chin up and carry on and yes it does make you feel better to shout at someone and guess what the EA is the best person.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by want2bthere
i'm really sorry, and i'm sure knowing that this has happened to most of us on here is no consolation, chin up and carry on and yes it does make you feel better to shout at someone and guess what the EA is the best person.
Yes very dissapointing! I was expecting this to happen just not so soon! Perhaps they have a good reason, guess will find out tomorrow!! Oh well, like you said chin up keep going!!!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
yup forget that viewer - they are a waste of time
onto the next one
yep.

We're - hopefully - off to Adelaide.

Where are you headed?
We're off to the gold coast, but we have no idea of suburb yet. I have SIL who lives out there so we're going to stay with her while we explore.

We have an 11 yr old who will need a good school. She's at a brilliant school at the moment.... we have to move soon though as she started secondary in Sept and the longer she's there the more friends she'll make and it will be harder for her to leave.

Just for the record, i'm Sam 30, and OH is stu 31.

xxxxx
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Dan
what shitbags
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

what shitbags
very very true

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.