Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Bushman
Got about 10 viewings booked today, but I'm at the office all day. Piccy's? I'll have look.
Looks like it's going to rain here, so if it's the same with you, you're better inside!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Got loads at home, just got this one of some Brolgas on the campsite in Longreach. (Outbck Queensland)

Whinging Pom House seller-dsc01976.jpg
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Have a good time! I usually eat a bowl of porrige before I drink and that really helps! Having said that, I had a huge meal last night and only had 4 glasses of wine and I was well away! I woke up at 2am with a raging thirst and drank the pint of water I left on the bedside table and I'm fine this morning.

If I were you, I'd be more worried about a party messing your house up when you have the viewing on Tuesday. LOL. I can imagine you running around with a mop and a duster putting drinks on coasters..............
As this was OH idea, I have got him to help clear up tomorrow
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Uluru, kaja tjuta (Olgas), and Kings Canyon.

Whinging Pom House seller-dsc07311.jpg

Whinging Pom House seller-dsc07408.jpg

Whinging Pom House seller-dsc07442.jpg
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Can't wait to get back.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Whinging Pom House seller-dsc05157.jpg Whinging Pom House seller-dsc05273.jpg Whinging Pom House seller-dsc05532.jpg

Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hope these are tantalizing your tastebuds. I'm sat here drooling!

Bushy.Whinging Pom House seller-elderly_swagman.jpg

Last edited by Bushman; Oct 5th 2007 at 10:38 pm.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
As this was OH idea, I have got him to help clear up tomorrow
Excellent idea! If I were you I'd claim a massive hangover and stay in bed all day and let him clean up.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can't wait to get back.
Fabulous pictures Bushey. It makes me want to get on a plane right now!

We had some of the best times in our lives were travelling around OZ. I feel quite nostalgic now.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hope these are tantalizing your tastebuds. I'm sat here drooling!

Bushy.Attachment 54786

Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes, thats me in 1927. I'm getting on a bit now.

Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes, thats me in 1927. I'm getting on a bit now.

That's what we all look like after paying all the visa fees and spending 24 hours a day on BE!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

That's what we all look like after paying all the visa fees and spending 24 hours a day on BE!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey, I'm going to meet our migration agent tomorrow at a show! Should get lots of info off them, hopefully.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey, I'm going to meet our migration agent tomorrow at a show! Should get lots of info off them, hopefully.

Which show are you going to? We are toying with the idea of going to the one in London at the start of Nov. We are applying for a skilled visa, but if the OH can get a job we could short circuit the whole process. This show apparently has lots of employers.

You're going for a student visa aren't you? Why have you got an agent??? You just need an offer of a place on a course, apply for visa 4 months before course starts. Bobs your Uncle! (I looked into this whilst deciding on what visa to apply for.)

Hope you can get some good answers out of your agent! What do you want to know?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.