Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Just trying to help you understand what all the stress is for!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bushman
Just trying to help you understand what all the stress is for!
why does it have to be sooooooooooo stressful though Bushy
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Fitzroy Island, just off the Cairns coast. The Great Australian Byte along the Nullabor (SA/WA border) and The Pinnicles Desert, north Perth.
Lovely - we stayed on Fitzroy in 94. Is the big lizard still there, the one the size of a dog!

Never got to the Nullabor - saving that for when we move to SA. Guess we'll have to get to the pinnicles too.

Looks like you spent a lot of time tavelling around - where else did you go?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

We do it to ourselves for a better way of life. It will all come good in the end. Just call me Martin Luther!

Originally Posted by christina225
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:31 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

i agree, i'm even more stressed now that we've accepted an offer keep thinking that somethings gonna go wrong, we have never been lucky people. anyway when EA calls this arvo to confrim that buyers have their mortgage sorted i'm going to stipulate that we want to exchange by beg nov
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by want2bthere
i agree, i'm even more stressed now that we've accepted an offer keep thinking that somethings gonna go wrong, we have never been lucky people. anyway when EA calls this arvo to confrim that buyers have their mortgage sorted i'm going to stipulate that we want to exchange by beg nov
I hope it all goes well for you mate.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
Yay - go for it!

and try and stop stressing.......somehow............
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Did 35000 k's in 10 months. Started in Darwin, went to Cairns on the Desert Venturer trip along the Savannah way. Then bought our camper in Cairns, went up the coast as far as Lakefield NP where my girly and I stalked a croc in the middle of nowhere Then headed down the coast to Syders. Then went inland to Melbourne over to Adelaide, up to the Flinders then over to Perth, up the coast to exmouth, avoiding the Cyclones, on to Broome, Halls Creek up to Darwin again, down to the red centre and then back to Carins.

AVIT!

oh and everywhere in between!!!!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Lovely - we stayed on Fitzroy in 94. Is the big lizard still there, the one the size of a dog!

Never got to the Nullabor - saving that for when we move to SA. Guess we'll have to get to the pinnicles too.

Looks like you spent a lot of time tavelling around - where else did you go?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

I'm not stressed anymore, yay, just went on magic ball, typed in the question "will my house sell this weekend" and it came back with the answer, It is certain. There you go no need for me to worry and stress eh!!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

On a serious note -

Your desires are what cause you pain and suffering.

I desire a chinky, then my stomach has the pain and suffering after I've scoffed the lot!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:45 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

I hope it all goes well for you mate.
Originally Posted by Fly Away
Yay - go for it!

and try and stop stressing.......somehow............

thanks, told my mum last night on phone that we'd accepted offer and would probably go out in nov and not come back:lets just say that killed the conversation. in laws dont know yet as their on holiday and not back til wed but i forcast tears
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:47 pm
so far so good

I'm not stressed anymore, yay, just went on magic ball, typed in the question "will my house sell this weekend" and it came back with the answer, It is certain. There you go no need for me to worry and stress eh!!
wow amazing

On a serious note -

I desire a chinky, then my stomach has the pain and suffering after I've scoffed the lot!
i love chinky food but then spend most of the night drinking gallons of water, so i try to stear clear.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Did 35000 k's in 10 months. Started in Darwin, went to Cairns on the Desert Venturer trip along the Savannah way. Then bought our camper in Cairns, went up the coast as far as Lakefield NP where my girly and I stalked a croc in the middle of nowhere Then headed down the coast to Syders. Then went inland to Melbourne over to Adelaide, up to the Flinders then over to Perth, up the coast to exmouth, avoiding the Cyclones, on to Broome, Halls Creek up to Darwin again, down to the red centre and then back to Carins.

AVIT!

oh and everywhere in between!!!!
Sounds amazing! Sounds like my dream. We had to do our travelling in chunks as we could only get 6 weeks at a time off work. Been over 3 times - so I guess that's 5 months in total.

The croc sounds frightening!!!!!! The big lizard was bad enough. Oh and the sand flies!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

On a serious note -

LOL. Very true.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

ohhhh magic ball - just found it - it told me that i will get an offer on my house in next 4 weeks, but i wont get full asking price, also told me that I will one day have a baby boy, but my next baby will not be a boy! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.