Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:36 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by want2bthere
seam to be ok for kids but dont use them on leather either
takes colour off? they did that with my jeans after resting a baby wipe on there.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:23 pm
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
please tell me you didn't use hot water on it to get it out? Hot water sets the stain! Try putting ice cubes on it to help "lift" the stain. Hope it works for you.

No I soaked as much up with towels as I could and then used proprietary carpet cleaner and a vax which got the worst out but it is still grubby looking - ie a bit darker than the rest of the carpet - right in the middle of the floor! If it doesn't come out I'll have to buy a rug. LOL.

I use wet wipes for everything too. They get most stains out of clothes too.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Wet wipes????? didnt know they were that strong!! my poor babies bottoms
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:13 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by daunted
Wet wipes????? didnt know they were that strong!! my poor babies bottoms
just what I was thinking!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:24 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gotooz1

I use wet wipes for everything too. They get most stains out of clothes too.
yup me too - i always have a pack in my handbag!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

All this talk of cleaning I take it no one has a sold sign gone up after the weekend viewings
Old Sep 17th 2007, 8:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by somme
All this talk of cleaning I take it no one has a sold sign gone up after the weekend viewings
What viewings?
Old Sep 17th 2007, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
What viewings?
Ditto
Old Sep 17th 2007, 8:55 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

yippeeeeeee we got an offer, couple who came on staurday have made an offer of 15k below asking price we've said no in the hope that they'll offer a bit more. Need something to keep me busy
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:32 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

yippeeeeeee we got an offer, couple who came on staurday have made an offer of 15k below asking price we've said no in the hope that they'll offer a bit more. Need something to keep me busy

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
BRILL NEWS.........fingers crossed now that it goes through.....

no news on the viewers I had at weekend...............
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:39 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarab40
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
BRILL NEWS.........fingers crossed now that it goes through.....

no news on the viewers I had at weekend...............

thanks sarah, ok about 1 hr since last offer no news yet, i havent had butterflys like this since i done my driving test
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:48 am
Account Closed

Congratulations. Hope they get back to you soon.!!!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:30 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

ooh fingers crossed
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:34 am
sneaking a peek ...

Feedback from our one and only viewer this weekend - apparently she loved it but he has some reservations.
EA said they have had an offer on their house this morning and are viewing a couple of others today but she was quietly optomistic.

Better result than i was expecting as i thought they were just going to say no. Not getting my hopes up though
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:41 am
sarab40

Estate agent just phoned..........with an offer!!!!!!!!!!!! We will see............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.