Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:14 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by daunted
OMG everyones got pansies!!!!!!!!! its not fair! WHY didnt someone tell me to go get some?? I feel left out
we've got pansies
well EA rang at 10.35, could a couple view at 11.00 so i say 11.15! grabbed hubbys cooked breakfast and told him to help clean, spent the next 30 minutes cleaning like a women possessed, children were'nt even dressed!. they seamed to like it but gots lots to view apparently! they have sold stc so ideal couple.

good luck to all who had viewings today, lets hope for some good news on monday.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:16 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by somme
We are near haverhill/Saffron Walden small world and going to Brisbane way
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
we've got pansies
well EA rang at 10.35, could a couple view at 11.00 so i say 11.15! grabbed hubbys cooked breakfast and told him to help clean, spent the next 30 minutes cleaning like a women possessed, children were'nt even dressed!. they seamed to like it but gots lots to view apparently! they have sold stc so ideal couple.

good luck to all who had viewings today, lets hope for some good news on monday.

at you taking away your husbands breakie! everything is crossed for you
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:34 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

we've got pansies

no way could i be sorted with that little notice! Your house must be a heck of a lot tidier than mine
Old Sep 15th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

we've got pansies

Hope it went well
Old Sep 15th 2007, 8:29 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah it makes me :curse: angry too and i admit it isnt going to be nice for someone to live next door to such a t***$$$(!!!
If i was here when it was happenig i would stand up to him but i am at work and returning home to it. The EA said he hadnt really thought much of the stuff in the garden, presumed a cat had done it, but said there was no way to ignore the music! My neighbours are no longer talkign to me and the house over the road who is good friends with my direct neighbour has today put up a massive union jack flag. HOPEFULLY its for the world cup but feeling a little cynical!
My son is going to talk to his sergeant about it all for me
OMG where do you live?? Sounds like Alf Garnet is alive and well in your neck of the woods!:curse: Fingers crossed you manage to sell soon and get out of there. Glad you have your son on your side and hope the Serg can help.

Sending some karma for a quick sale.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Doh!!! I've just clicked about the 'karma'. There is me saying i'm sending out 'vibes' and 'karma' but just noticed very funny 'one liners' that folk have sent (thanks guys!) and the 'karma' button! Oooops, and i call myself a 'techy'

Ok, when i say i'll send i will actualy do it (maybe i should be referenced in the 'flakey' thread).....
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkermat
Doh!!! I've just clicked about the 'karma'. There is me saying i'm sending out 'vibes' and 'karma' but just noticed very funny 'one liners' that folk have sent (thanks guys!) and the 'karma' button! Oooops, and i call myself a 'techy'

Ok, when i say i'll send i will actualy do it (maybe i should be referenced in the 'flakey' thread).....

glad im not the only one to do that!! Im still trying to work out how to play the trading floor thingy ma jig

Ok 40 mins until my viewer arrives - fingers crossed everyone!!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:20 pm
so far so good

at you taking away your husbands breakie! everything is crossed for you
told him he could always zap it in microwave after they've gone, he didnt though i wonder why

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
no way could i be sorted with that little notice! Your house must be a heck of a lot tidier than mine
dont know how i managed that one either, you should have seen me i had bleach and flash in one hand, hoover in the other and i just ran out of hands for the mop

QUOTE=somme;5316117]Hope it went well [/QUOTE]

thanks so do i, still pining hope on last couple who came hope they sold theirs over weekend

x
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:22 pm
so far so good

glad im not the only one to do that!! Im still trying to work out how to play the trading floor thingy ma jig

Ok 40 mins until my viewer arrives - fingers crossed everyone!!
and breathe i've got everything crossed for you, although my eyes are starting to hurt
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

and breathe i've got everything crossed for you, although my eyes are starting to hurt
Dont worry about the eyes - they will straighten up shortly have just brewed some fresh coffee and made kids toast so house smells all yummy
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:45 pm
so far so good

Dont worry about the eyes - they will straighten up shortly have just brewed some fresh coffee and made kids toast so house smells all yummy
yummy, are the kids aloud to eat toast or is it just for effects. now go and find some more cleaning to do!, let us know how it went
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

That should do the trick good luck
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

yummy, are the kids aloud to eat toast or is it just for effects. now go and find some more cleaning to do!, let us know how it went
yeah they allowed to eat it but only stood over the sink so no crumbs fall anywhere
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

shes not here yet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.