Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by daunted
shes not here yet
Don't panic, she's round the corner
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Phew!! ok she has been. bought a fella with her, brother (?) i think. Had good look round. made lots of positive noises and went up into the loft seems to like it but..................... who knows??
Good thing is that she is now renting a room in this town (lived 50 miles away before) and has fallen in love with the town. Can only hope now
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Phew!! ok she has been. bought a fella with her, brother (?) i think. Had good look round. made lots of positive noises and went up into the loft seems to like it but..................... who knows??
Good thing is that she is now renting a room in this town (lived 50 miles away before) and has fallen in love with the town. Can only hope now
Sounds like it went well! Fingers crossed for an offer
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Sounds like it went well! Fingers crossed for an offer
fingers crossed - the stress is now getting to me
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fingers crossed - the stress is now getting to me
Hang on in there! It's all going to happen at once!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hang on in there! It's all going to happen at once!
I hope so!! xx
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I hope so!! xx
Trust me, I'm a nurse!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:38 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by walkermat
Doh!!! I've just clicked about the 'karma'. There is me saying i'm sending out 'vibes' and 'karma' but just noticed very funny 'one liners' that folk have sent (thanks guys!) and the 'karma' button! Oooops, and i call myself a 'techy'

Ok, when i say i'll send i will actualy do it (maybe i should be referenced in the 'flakey' thread).....
Took me longer than you to twig! I felt such a fool when I saw the little messages at the bottom of the page and a points total. So apologies to everyone who wondered why I said I'd send karma and didn't! I was sending good vibes to you though!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:42 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah they allowed to eat it but only stood over the sink so no crumbs fall anywhere

LOL. It's not just me then!

My DD has just spilt a whole cup of coffeee over my pale lounge carpet. Got most of it out but will have to get professional cleaners in as it looks really grubby.

Hope the viewing went well and an offer is made!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:09 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
LOL. It's not just me then!

My DD has just spilt a whole cup of coffeee over my pale lounge carpet. Got most of it out but will have to get professional cleaners in as it looks really grubby.

Hope the viewing went well and an offer is made!
please tell me you didn't use hot water on it to get it out? Hot water sets the stain! Try putting ice cubes on it to help "lift" the stain. Hope it works for you.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
please tell me you didn't use hot water on it to get it out? Hot water sets the stain! Try putting ice cubes on it to help "lift" the stain. Hope it works for you.
Just had to check I was on BE then & not the WI website
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:19 am

Just had to check I was on BE then & not the WI website
got a book on how to remove stains and repair just about anything!! Blooming handy since i had the kids!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:21 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

got a book on how to remove stains and repair just about anything!! Blooming handy since i had the kids!
i have three words Baby wet wipes!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:23 am

Originally Posted by want2bthere
i have three words Baby wet wipes!
great for getting GLOSS off the furniture and your hands. Since i found that out I was too scared to use it on the kids.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:35 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

great for getting GLOSS off the furniture and your hands. Since i found that out I was too scared to use it on the kids.
seam to be ok for kids but dont use them on leather either

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.