dare i say fingers crossed? Im just bored with the whole thing now
sending you good luck karma!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 2:19 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

karma sent
Old Sep 15th 2007, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks xxx
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:23 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

yes good luck DauntedX
Old Sep 15th 2007, 4:06 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daunted
HI - yes it is out and out racist actions which turn my stomach. I have been to see him today whilst he is sober ( he is an alcoholic - normally harmless but thinks he clever when drunk) and he has said it wont happen again. Not sure if it helped that my newly attested son being in his police uniform helped or not but he does now know that i will take it further if he continues. I have asked EA to let me know if anything else happens :curse:

Oh dear - that's nasty. I was hoping you'd come back and say he doesn't like blondes or tall men or something like that. Glad to hear that your son in his lovely sparkly uniform was there to back you up. Hopefully this will put a stop to the problem. I know it will put buyers off your house, but if they bought it and had to live next to a racist it would be worse for them. That said he shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

You say that this happens when he's drunk. Well, if it happens again you may be able to report him for being drunk and disorderly - especially if he is throwing things into your garden. Obviously your son can advise on what is and isn't a criminal offence. You wouldn't have to declare your neighbours criminal behaviour to a buyer when selling as it isn't classed as neighbour nuisance. Again you would be better checking with your son, but I don't think you are allowed to disclose people's convictions - so you are covered legally.

Can your son arrange for a squad car to be parked outside when you have viewings.LOL. That would make him think!

Fingers crossed it is now sorted out and your viewers today make an offer!!

Last edited by Up To Late; Sep 15th 2007 at 4:09 am.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Well cash buyer been and gone said he would get in touch with EA on Monday, dare we hope too

Hope it all goes well for you Daunted

Good luck to everyone
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:39 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

:curse:I have an issue with one of my neighbours which Im not sure how to handle as i dont want to cause big scene and make my last few months here miserable and difficult :curse:
It seems that one of my direct neighbours, if he doesnt like the 'look' of the people viewing my house is turnign his stereo up to way past full volume and on a couple occassions i have returned home after a viewin to find stuff been chucked in my garden of an offensive nature to some people. I have told him he is a complete idiotic ***** to which he laughed. Not really sure what else i can do but he certainly isnt helping me!
Sorry i have no idea what to suggest - just thought i would send some sympathy
(cant send K - i need to spread it around first!)
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Well cash buyer been and gone said he would get in touch with EA on Monday, dare we hope too

Hope it all goes well for you Daunted

Good luck to everyone

sounds good somme everythign that can possibly be crossed will be just as soon as i have finished scrubbing my house yet again! LOL it wasnt dirty before i started and it def isnt now! LOL even had the kids weeding the cracks in the pavement outside LOL
Think im gonna need a shrink by time i done
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:45 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

sounds good somme everythign that can possibly be crossed will be just as soon as i have finished scrubbing my house yet again! LOL it wasnt dirty before i started and it def isnt now! LOL even had the kids weeding the cracks in the pavement outside LOL
Think im gonna need a shrink by time i done
Hanging basket in garden are looking past their best so been to the garden centre and stocked up on winter pansies. Got distracted though........spent half hour weeding the cracks
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
Oh dear - that's nasty. I was hoping you'd come back and say he doesn't like blondes or tall men or something like that. Glad to hear that your son in his lovely sparkly uniform was there to back you up. Hopefully this will put a stop to the problem. I know it will put buyers off your house, but if they bought it and had to live next to a racist it would be worse for them. That said he shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

You say that this happens when he's drunk. Well, if it happens again you may be able to report him for being drunk and disorderly - especially if he is throwing things into your garden. Obviously your son can advise on what is and isn't a criminal offence. You wouldn't have to declare your neighbours criminal behaviour to a buyer when selling as it isn't classed as neighbour nuisance. Again you would be better checking with your son, but I don't think you are allowed to disclose people's convictions - so you are covered legally.

Can your son arrange for a squad car to be parked outside when you have viewings.LOL. That would make him think!

Fingers crossed it is now sorted out and your viewers today make an offer!!
Yeah it makes me :curse: angry too and i admit it isnt going to be nice for someone to live next door to such a t***$$$(!!!
If i was here when it was happenig i would stand up to him but i am at work and returning home to it. The EA said he hadnt really thought much of the stuff in the garden, presumed a cat had done it, but said there was no way to ignore the music! My neighbours are no longer talkign to me and the house over the road who is good friends with my direct neighbour has today put up a massive union jack flag. HOPEFULLY its for the world cup but feeling a little cynical!
My son is going to talk to his sergeant about it all for me
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by itsjulie
Hanging basket in garden are looking past their best so been to the garden centre and stocked up on winter pansies. Got distracted though........spent half hour weeding the cracks

I dont have any pansies!!!!!!!!! and the garden centre is now closed
ok will get up early and despatch the kids first thing
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:54 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

EA phoned at 1 today to tell me that they had viewers wanting to come around at 4. I had been out all morning and the house looked like a bomb site!! Ran around again like an idiot tidying up (even though i said that i wouldnt be doing that again ) Viewers got here and i'm showing them around and everything that could have gone wrong did! Floorboards creaked, doors stuck, there was an annoying fly flying around the kitchen then the large dog next door barked at them (he normally wouldnt have even bothered to look up!). The viewers pointed out that their fridge freezer wouldnt fit in the kitchen and the husband noticed every little thing that was not quite perfect (he was actually really nice about everything - i would have just preferred for him not to notice! )

Anyway they said they would talk to the EA on monday but i am certainly not holding my breath!!!

However i am looking on the bright side - we HAD viewers and they actually turned up! Plus he said that the reason my manderin plant is loosing its leaves is because i am overwatering it - so at least my plants appreciated the visit!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:56 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by itsjulie

I dont have any pansies!!!!!!!!! and the garden centre is now closed
ok will get up early and despatch the kids first thing
I have had the pansies for about a fortnight - unfortunatley they are still in the container i bought them in! Must get them planted tomorrow.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
EA phoned at 1 today to tell me that they had viewers wanting to come around at 4. I had been out all morning and the house looked like a bomb site!! Ran around again like an idiot tidying up (even though i said that i wouldnt be doing that again ) Viewers got here and i'm showing them around and everything that could have gone wrong did! Floorboards creaked, doors stuck, there was an annoying fly flying around the kitchen then the large dog next door barked at them (he normally wouldnt have even bothered to look up!). The viewers pointed out that their fridge freezer wouldnt fit in the kitchen and the husband noticed every little thing that was not quite perfect (he was actually really nice about everything - i would have just preferred for him not to notice! )

Anyway they said they would talk to the EA on monday but i am certainly not holding my breath!!!

However i am looking on the bright side - we HAD viewers and they actually turned up! Plus he said that the reason my manderin plant is loosing its leaves is because i am overwatering it - so at least my plants appreciated the visit!
ooooh its all great fun isnt it
I reckon one day we will all look back on this thread and wet ourselves laughing Well i hope so! Im going to print it out and use it as my defence when trying to get early release from mental institution i am very soon gonna end up in! ANy one wanna come dribble in the corner with me
Old Sep 15th 2007, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
I have had the pansies for about a fortnight - unfortunatley they are still in the container i bought them in! Must get them planted tomorrow.
OMG everyones got pansies!!!!!!!!! its not fair! WHY didnt someone tell me to go get some?? I feel left out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.