Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 14th 2007, 1:18 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by marvinc
We just dropped our nearly 10k last week, no viewers this weekend either

We have dropped our price too and still no September viewers. I think the market has just slowed down a lot in lots of places and / or price brackets.

Good luck sarhb40 with your viewing.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 1:21 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
We have dropped our price too and still no September viewers. I think the market has just slowed down a lot in lots of places and / or price brackets.

Good luck sarhb40 with your viewing.
thankyou...!

It has slowed ..everywhere..!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
thankyou...!

It has slowed ..everywhere..!
Good luck Sarah!!
Apparantly my viewer from yesterday thinks there is too much work needing doing on my house Just WHAT has got me and EA baffled as it was all done ready for sale Oh and he is looking upto £300k so why is he lookin gat my house at half of that
sounds like a bit of a time waster if you ask me :curse:
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Just finished my washing and about to put it out when EA called. Could someone come round to view in 20 minutes? House still tidy from last lot on Tuesday so said OK. I folded up the washing which was only half a basket of towels and put it on top of the tumble dryer. Showed viewers around then left them in the garden to look around. As I was upstairs getting my daughters teddy she had dropped, I heard the woman say "the house is nice but I would never have left our utility room in such a disgusting mess when people were looking round". I am still trying to work out how half a load of folded towels in a basket, in a utility room constitutes as a mess.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:04 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TMRE
Just finished my washing and about to put it out when EA called. Could someone come round to view in 20 minutes? House still tidy from last lot on Tuesday so said OK. I folded up the washing which was only half a basket of towels and put it on top of the tumble dryer. Showed viewers around then left them in the garden to look around. As I was upstairs getting my daughters teddy she had dropped, I heard the woman say "the house is nice but I would never have left our utility room in such a disgusting mess when people were looking round". I am still trying to work out how half a load of folded towels in a basket, in a utility room constitutes as a mess.
it is just disgusting the state that we sellers let our houses get into - after all you had a good 20 mins notice to make sure it was spotless! Shame on you

Just as well they didnt look at my house - the utility has a big pile of DIRTY washing in the middle of it .... they would have had to go and decontaminate themselves after the viewing!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:06 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

okay..here we go again........... Viewers tomorrow 10.30am.....
Shall I bother to hoover???!!
finger crossed for you
i think i might give up with the cleaning - it didnt really suit me anyway
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:34 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How damn rude of them...
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:40 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

you'll never forgive yourself if you don't

good luck
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:42 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by want2bthere
you'll never forgive yourself if you don't

good luck
Hey see you're in Suffolk too...hope we arent sharing viewers!!!!! HA!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:45 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Hey see you're in Suffolk too...hope we arent sharing viewers!!!!! HA!
get ya own
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:46 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by want2bthere
get ya own
OK!!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:47 am
so far so good

OK!!
where bouts in suffolk are you, were nr bury st edmunds
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:49 am
so far so good

b****dy cheek. she obviously has a housekeeper!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Shall I send up my viewers for you?, I'm sure she would have a field day! Just called the EA and asked for at least 4 weeks notice if they want a second viewing She then told me the last house they viewed the only feedback she gave was "there were toilet rolls on display on the holder". Couldn't reply for laughing
As for the housekeeper think that's probably the husband, thats if he can get away from what looked like the a big thumb on top of his head
Old Sep 14th 2007, 4:04 am
sarab40

Shall I send up my viewers for you?, I'm sure she would have a field day! Just called the EA and asked for at least 4 weeks notice if they want a second viewing She then told me the last house they viewed the only feedback she gave was "there were toilet rolls on display on the holder". Couldn't reply for laughing
As for the housekeeper think that's probably the husband, thats if he can get away from what looked like the a big thumb on top of his head

Maybe we could all "swap" house viewers...!!

You think you've heard all the excuses they dont like about your house...and then ANOTHER crops up!! Where are the REAL people who want our houses??????????????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.