Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:52 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Good luck, the last one I had wanted to look inside every cupboard and the OVEN AGHHHH.

Had to drop our price by today by 15k in the hope someone will buy it and we can be out there by Christmas

It is all too stressful!!!!!!!!!
NO not the OVEN!!! please NO!!! aarrgghh!!!!!
they will certainly not buy the house if they look in there!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:53 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Originally Posted by somme
Good luck, the last one I had wanted to look inside every cupboard and the OVEN AGHHHH.

Had to drop our price by today by 15k in the hope someone will buy it and we can be out there by Christmas

It is all too stressful!!!!!!!!!
My husband wont agree to dropping price. He says that if we drop it £10k they'll offer £10k less so in effect we've dropped it £20k but if they offer £10-15k less we will accept and they'll be happy and think they've got a bargain!

No good if you can't get them in the bloody door though
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:54 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Think I might give my oven a clean tonight
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Daunted/Somme, One thing we thought of, if house sale not done before we go, was to give my mum power of atourney and have her deal with the house sale. Dunno if that sort of thing is an option for you? (Also dont know if it is a good way to go; we havent given it that much thought...).

Mat
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

No good if you can't get them in the bloody door though [/QUOTE]

Which is why we have dropped the price, not happy about it but we have
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by walkermat
Daunted/Somme, One thing we thought of, if house sale not done before we go, was to give my mum power of atourney and have her deal with the house sale. Dunno if that sort of thing is an option for you? (Also dont know if it is a good way to go; we havent given it that much thought...).

Mat
We have no one that can do that for us, might think of renting it out till the spring and coming back then to sell it
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Another interesting question, sell or rent; might start a new barbie thread on that one (our house is empty; sat here on a sun lounger nicking internet from an unsecured wireless net down the road) to lessen the bordem
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:13 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkermat

Mat
unfortunately this is not an option for us - we cant afford to go without the moeny from the house.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

Yeah, snap. Shame really but we'll need the dosh as well.

Mat
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well here we go again! Got a viewing tomorrow morning. Someone else who wants an investment apparently OR could it just be a ficticious person on the back of me giving agent ear ache yesterday about how i am going to go multi agency and telling him i have contacted a letting agency AND no thank you very much i dont want you to handle the letting cos thats means you have no need to do your best :curse: :curse:
I refuse to get excited - and Im not going mad with house work tonight - its clean and its tidy, they either want it or they dont!!! :curse:
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:44 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by daunted
Oh well here we go again! Got a viewing tomorrow morning. Someone else who wants an investment apparently OR could it just be a ficticious person on the back of me giving agent ear ache yesterday about how i am going to go multi agency and telling him i have contacted a letting agency AND no thank you very much i dont want you to handle the letting cos thats means you have no need to do your best :curse: :curse:
I refuse to get excited - and Im not going mad with house work tonight - its clean and its tidy, they either want it or they dont!!! :curse:
i agree with that attitude , clean tidy let it sell itself.

tell me do you do your own showing ?

good luck
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Go for it girl They will or they won't, why not, everything crossed
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:56 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

my attitude too!!! Hope it goes well...

I am sick sick sick of it all...............people just get on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!! :curse:

Sorry..can't think positive nice thoughts.....grr!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

City-Babe is just really niceCity-Babe is just really niceCity-Babe is just really niceCity-Babe is just really niceCity-Babe is just really niceCity-Babe is just really niceCity-Babe is just really niceCity-Babe is just really nice

Originally Posted by itsjulie
Sorry to hear your buyer pulled out Caroline, happened to us 2wks ago........really p**sses you off :curse:

Two of my friends have had same experience in past few weeks and estate agent says it is happening far more often than it used to. We just have to ride the storm again. Lesson learnt though, next time we get a "buyer" I refuse to get excited until money is in the bank

Julie
Thanks. Yes it does totally p*ss you off big time, here goes the cleaning up like a mad woman again, and when you got 3 kids under 5 thats hard work. I really not looking forward to people gawping round my house again, picking holes in MY house. I'm sure half of them don't even read the details, after reading the other posts i'm definately convinced they don't. Hope you find another buyer quickly and everyone else out there. Fingers crossed for us all.
Caroline x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:43 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if I put a sign up outside my house saying.."Free House, First come First To Have", .........
Expect They would STILL moan about SOMETHING even if I gave the Bloody huse away!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.