Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:14 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good news, I think?? Could have done with a drop in the interest rate though. For the sake of our mortgage!

We have the people viewing today who pulled out of the sale 3 months ago. I'm going to tell them prices are on the rise again. Hope that puts the frighteners on them!

Good luck today every one. I probably won't be online much as I will be busy cleaning my house, (again) and showing people round, (again). Good job I work from home. Although there hasn't been much work going on since I discovered BE. LOL.
ooh what time are they viewing?
i'll keep my fingers crossed all day just in case
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Fingers crossed guys my first viewer has just left the building ! she said she liked it but you can never tell eh ! the EA said she will ring back with some feed back later

this last stage is the worst , all set to go but the bloody house !!!!!!!!!!!!
sarah
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:16 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted

off to bed now - tomorrorw is another house selling,medical clearance waiting day BUT its FRIDAY and i have a child free weekend
what happened with the EA? - did you get them to suggest another 5K to the lady with the low offer?! I was sure she was going to go for it

Adele
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:19 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by sarahlou
Fingers crossed guys my first viewer has just left the building ! she said she liked it but you can never tell eh ! the EA said she will ring back with some feed back later

sarah
i already have already pledged my crossed fingers this morning - i could cross my arms for you instead? (i wonder if that works?!)
or what about legs?

i am going to look really daft on the school run this afternoon
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

My house is nearly sold now. YAY!

I just had to sign part of the contract to say I'm agreeing with the sale (still living with mum and dad) and that I'm not included with the house. Something like that. Crown are booked for the 18th and 19th of October. Planning on flying around the 24th of October.

Getting kind of scary now. Exciting, but scary.

Good luck vibes and best wishes to everyone still selling.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Have you been to cairns before?

Originally Posted by LauraC

I just had to sign part of the contract to say I'm agreeing with the sale (still living with mum and dad) and that I'm not included with the house. Something like that. Crown are booked for the 18th and 19th of October. Planning on flying around the 24th of October.

Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
ooh what time are they viewing?
i'll keep my fingers crossed all day just in case

Thanks Tiggs - they are due at 1pm.

I have just cleaned the house and sat down to wait.

The funniest thing was in a fit of efficiency, I decided to clean under the toaster. Picked it up and the crumb tray fell out - crumbs everywhere!!!!!! So a lot more cleaning went on than originally intended!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahlou

sarah

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get some good news soon.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

62 to go and we'll be at 1000. work it out.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

At last some good news on this thread!

Hope everything goes smoothly for you and you're in Cairns very soon.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bushman
62 to go and we'll be at 1000. work it out.

I know, I know, days waiting for your visa???
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Posts on this thread!!!

I know, I know, days waiting for your visa???
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Tiggs - they are due at 1pm.

I have just cleaned the house and sat down to wait.

The funniest thing was in a fit of efficiency, I decided to clean under the toaster. Picked it up and the crumb tray fell out - crumbs everywhere!!!!!! So a lot more cleaning went on than originally intended!!
Good luck, everything crossed
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Good luck, hope you like Cairns
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cairns is the daddy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.