Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:42 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Ah Beth, your house is fantastic. It's not you hun, it's the market. The bloomin FTBs are renting rather than buying and waiting for us lot to reduce our prices. :curse::curse: That means no one can sell and houses at the top end take even longer.

So don't lose heart. I was so down yesterday and now we have a viewing booked. Things are moving a bit. You have overcome so much to get this far, you won't fall at the final hurdle - I know you won't!!!
Yeah I know........bloody FTB's.......:curse::curse:
Been a long 10 months though
Beth x x
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Ah Beth, your house is fantastic. It's not you hun, it's the market. The bloomin FTBs are renting rather than buying and waiting for us lot to reduce our prices. :curse::curse: That means no one can sell and houses at the top end take even longer.

So don't lose heart. I was so down yesterday and now we have a viewing booked. Things are moving a bit. You have overcome so much to get this far, you won't fall at the final hurdle - I know you won't!!!
Beth you will be fine and you will sell

It is the market, nothing is moving at all, just more coming onto the market, especially round here. Ours is also new at 2 years old, very big with 5 bedrooms, but we are at the top end price wise, we started off at £475,000, now down to £469,950, next door want in excess of £485,000 We know we have less of an audience, which does mean less viewers. The one viewer we have had who did say he was interested is ignoring the EA's calls, think he might not be interested any more

The hardest part is that Jason has a job and a start date, he has to go to Oz and I have to stay here and sell.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Yeah I know........bloody FTB's.......:curse::curse:
Been a long 10 months though
Beth x x
Do you know what, we need another chanting session to get the FTB's activated!! Send out vibes to get them all preggers, (even the guys) to make them want to nest build, give them pay rises, make their parents chuck them out. ANYTHING!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:56 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Beth you will be fine and you will sell

It is the market, nothing is moving at all, just more coming onto the market, especially round here. Ours is also new at 2 years old, very big with 5 bedrooms, but we are at the top end price wise, we started off at £475,000, now down to £469,950, next door want in excess of £485,000 We know we have less of an audience, which does mean less viewers. The one viewer we have had who did say he was interested is ignoring the EA's calls, think he might not be interested any more

The hardest part is that Jason has a job and a start date, he has to go to Oz and I have to stay here and sell.
Oh sorry to hear that, god I wouldn't let Andrew leave me with 4 kids and a house to sell!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 15th 2008, 4:15 am
Make it happen!!!!

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5937567]QUOTE]

I C A N ' T W A I T M U C H L O N G E R ........... G O I N G T O G O C R A Z Y !!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x

Last edited by Kapri; Feb 15th 2008 at 10:46 pm. Reason: Removing quote
Old Feb 15th 2008, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I C A N ' T W A I T M U C H L O N G E R ........... G O I N G T O G O C R A Z Y !!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
It will sell Beth!

I know you don't want to do this, but leave the bugger to sell. Come the spring, I'm sure things will have improved. Once you get off that plane in Oz, you will have a whole new take on life and it won't seem so important.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

[/QUOTE]

Sh*t I thought we were at the top end, that must be a beautiful house you have, we will get there in the end though and someone out there will fall in love with your house, realise they are getting it for a bargain and buy it, hopefully very soon

More interest rate cuts would be good, with the visa and the job we are going mental!

Last edited by Kapri; Feb 15th 2008 at 10:46 pm. Reason: Removing quote
Old Feb 15th 2008, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh sorry to hear that, god I wouldn't let Andrew leave me with 4 kids and a house to sell!!!!
Beth x x
It isn't ideal, but we need the money from the house sale to get re-established in Oz, needs must I am afraid.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 5:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sh*t I thought we were at the top end, that must be a beautiful house you have, we will get there in the end though and someone out there will fall in love with your house, realise they are getting it for a bargain and buy it, hopefully very soon

More interest rate cuts would be good, with the visa and the job we are going mental!
LOL, our next door neighbours' house is on the market for £1.6m!! It is an expensive area! Hopefully somebody will grab a bargain. If not, we have considered turning it into flats and letting them out.

It isn't ideal, but we need the money from the house sale to get re-established in Oz, needs must I am afraid.
That's the problem isn't it? We have a hell of a lot of equity in the house which we need out in case my OH can't get a job. That way we could buy a business in Oz to meet the work requirement of our visa.

I'm sick of thinking about it and trying to work out ways of doing things.:curse::curse:
Old Feb 15th 2008, 5:11 am
get me to perth

dcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone,

Havent been on in a few days really just today here and there, just wondering how everyones house selling is going? Our viewer comes in the morning, Im going to lock her in and torture her into signing a promise to buy our house.

Do you think that is a punishable offence in current market conditions?xxxx

Denise x
Old Feb 15th 2008, 5:24 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

God damn bl**dy EAs :curse:

Had another one round this evening and he couldn't have been more different from the one this morning. What a complete w****er.

Valuation £80k under the one this morning.

Well, at least its another one off the list.

Janine
Old Feb 15th 2008, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dcampbell
Hi everyone,

Havent been on in a few days really just today here and there, just wondering how everyones house selling is going? Our viewer comes in the morning, Im going to lock her in and torture her into signing a promise to buy our house.

Denise x
No, any jury in the land would aquit you!!

Good luck with the viewing.

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
God damn bl**dy EAs :curse:

Had another one round this evening and he couldn't have been more different from the one this morning. What a complete w****er.

Valuation £80k under the one this morning.

Well, at least its another one off the list.

Janine

They are all w****ers petal. Some are just more clever at hiding it than others. That's why I said get rid of the one with the slip on shoes - they aren't even trying to hide their wankerdom.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 5:38 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dcampbell
Hi everyone,

Denise x
Damn good idea, me thinks
Old Feb 15th 2008, 5:39 am
Make it happen!!!!

They are all w****ers petal. Some are just more clever at hiding it than others. That's why I said get rid of the one with the slip on shoes - they aren't even trying to hide their wankerdom.
FAF......ROTFLMAO
Beth x x
Old Feb 15th 2008, 5:40 am
aka bunja

mmm, I think you're right.

Anyway tomorrow's another day and I'm sure that I will be getting the fabulous EA tomorrow and they'll tell me exactly what I want to hear.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.