Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
viewers here any min , wish me luck ... i'm gonna hard sell it
Good luck....
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Icarus, () Hope the viewing went well.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:51 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Icarus

Janine
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hey been thinking about this selling lark from morning to night 24 hours a day and wondered maybe it would be a good idea to offer stamp duty as being paid. It probably amounts to quite a bit of money and as we would take 50k less in total (with the stamp duty) then it might inspire some lovely person. We have had all plans passed for extending further out and up so would be quite beneficial to somebody.
At this moment in time I just can't imagine waking up and thinking oh we are moving to the other side of the world in 2/4/6 weeks or whatever. Seems a long way off and if all of a sudden we sold would probably be really nervous about it all. Sorry to ramble on.

Nicky
We spoke to our EA on Friday and told him that if anyone enquired about the house to tell them that we would pay the stamp duty, in the hope it will make a difference. We just need someone to enquire now

Tracy
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dcampbell
Well, we had our viewers this morning, so glad I got up at the crack of dawn and cleaned til lungs where near poisened as they stayed for 45 mins, went on about how lovely the decor was and how peaceful it is up here. Oh god we cant eat, or anything cos we know they are in such a good position to buy our house (theirs is sold and they have already moved over here with her oh job so are renting at moment)

My 18 month old has been on the naughty side today, i just bought a box of beers.

And I am going to drink them all til I reach a coma and sleep til the agents opens.

Anyone else have viewers today? I feel daft even coming on here as I cant come on as often as everyone else and feel like im gatecrashing everyones else on heres party

Denise xxxx

Hi Denise

The viewing sounds to have gone really well and the viewers just perfect, will keep our fingers crossed for you. Enjoy the beer

Tracy
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Icarus
viewers here any min , wish me luck ... i'm gonna hard sell it

GOOD LUCK
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:43 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD LUCK ICARUS!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
We spoke to our EA on Friday and told him that if anyone enquired about the house to tell them that we would pay the stamp duty, in the hope it will make a difference. We just need someone to enquire now

Tracy
It is a really good idea Tracy! Hope it does the trick for you. You need it in big red letters on your details too. I might talk about it instead of a price drop with our agent.

Fingers crossed the number of viewers will increase really soon due to the spring up turn which usually happens. The next few weeks are the best selling weeks.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 2:32 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi FA!!!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 2:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
Hi FA!!!
Hi S40!!

Shouldn't be on here - supposed to be 'tidying' the study. Are you having a good weekend?
Old Feb 17th 2008, 2:43 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi S40!!

Shouldn't be on here - supposed to be 'tidying' the study. Are you having a good weekend?
I have CUT THE GRASS....I klnow...eccentric..but it was bugging me!!
And here i am too!!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
I have CUT THE GRASS....I klnow...eccentric..but it was bugging me!!
And here i am too!!
Well, it's a lovely day. I was out in the garden earlier watching next doors cat play with a leaf. How I wished house viewers could see it today. Typical, they only come when it rains.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:09 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all - I am offering a master class in folding loo roll, picture attached!! Not a perfect point today as it was a bit rushed but hopefully impressive.
I am working on the next ridiculous notion as I speak.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and I am sure next week is our week.

Nicky
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-loo-roll.jpg  
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi all - I am offering a master class in folding loo roll, picture attached!! Not a perfect point today as it was a bit rushed but hopefully impressive.
I am working on the next ridiculous notion as I speak.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and I am sure next week is our week.

Nicky
I am very impressed Nicky! I shall have to photograph one of my efforts.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:14 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I am very impressed Nicky! I shall have to photograph one of my efforts.
Hi FA, my next mission is the colour co-ordinated towels in the bathrooms, we have those long radiators on the walls and don't really know how to arrange them. I am getting to be really sad now, as if anyone gives a damn when they view.

Nicky

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.