Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 29th 2008, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by nickywes

I will find you something good, will make sure of itWe went last November to Sydney and only paid £1300 pp business class then too. For the difference it costs we might aswell put our feet up

Thanks Nicky - I'll hold you to that!!!

I am cleaning again but don't know why really because they will all come in later and mess it all up again. I am trying to do the rooms that I can shut off just to help because I also have 1 of the removal people coming too. OH supposed to be cutting grass when he gets home but looks like it is about to bucket down

Any little thing you can do to reduce the last minute cleaning is a bonus. I need to give mine a good clean as these people are due on tuesday. (Which reminds me - EA hasn't confirmed time. Sigh, I am so sick of their incompetance - i's not like they have a lot of work on is it???)

How long can you keep the other one's waiting for?

A couple of days...

Have said both prayers to St. Joe this morning and will do tomorrow aswell, you just never know:

Keep praying!!! You never know the mystical powers of St Joe! I will say mine now! Have been saying them every day!
Old May 29th 2008, 1:48 am
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Keep praying!!! You never know the mystical powers of St Joe! I will say mine now! Have been saying them every day!

Me too!
Old May 29th 2008, 2:50 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suart
Good luck nic, fingers crossed for you
Thank you, I need all the luck in the world now

The little bugger must work for one of us

Originally Posted by CarolineW
Me too!
I can't believe that us grown women are resorting to these St. Joe's
Old May 29th 2008, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

God bless St Joe.
Old May 29th 2008, 2:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
God bless St Joe.
AMEN!
Old May 29th 2008, 3:00 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Mwahahaha.

I've spoken to our EA regarding the house round the corner from us. Apparently the survey picked up loads of stuff and so the buyers pulled out.

Get this though. It was on for 375k and they got an offer of 368k. I would just kill for an offer at the moment.

One EA has been round today to take some more piccies of the garden as it looks very different from February. The other one is coming tomorrow as it's now raining here.

Nicky - that's a brilliant deal you got there. I'm really tempted to book flights at the moment but I just can't.

Nic - fingers crossed your private comes back real soon for you.

Carolinephillips - congrats on getting your offer.

JenniGee - Awww. That's really nice of you. It's nice to come on here knowing there are people in the same boat and they understand what you're going through. Others just don't seem to understand in quite the same way.

If I've forgotten anyone with offers etc then sorry but I can't keep up with all of you and I'm not getting email notifications either.
Old May 29th 2008, 3:10 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gonnago
God bless St Joe.
You lot are just plain crazy

[QUOTE=Off2Oz;6409779]Mwahahaha.

I've spoken to our EA regarding the house round the corner from us. Apparently the survey picked up loads of stuff and so the buyers pulled out.

Get this though. It was on for 375k and they got an offer of 368k. I would just kill for an offer at the moment.

That was a good offer wasn't it? They will have trouble time and again if the was lots wrong. Oh never mind, poor things

Nicky - that's a brilliant deal you got there. I'm really tempted to book flights at the moment but I just can't.

Just do it, makes you feel so much better honestly. Sort out the finer details later

JenniGee - Awww. That's really nice of you. It's nice to come on here knowing there are people in the same boat and they understand what you're going through. Others just don't seem to understand in quite the same way.

I agree. Mind you I would get a lot more done if I just stayed off here for a while It's addictive
Old May 29th 2008, 3:11 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL

Nutter

*praying-to-saint-zita-JenniGee*

Last edited by JenniGee; May 29th 2008 at 3:18 am.
Old May 29th 2008, 3:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Mwahahaha.

Bloomin heck - that's a good offer. I hope you get as good as that. What a shame they have structural problems. Make sure you tell everuone who views your house this - as they might view theirs too!

One EA has been round today to take some more piccies of the garden as it looks very different from February. The other one is coming tomorrow as it's now raining here.:

Raining here too - good luck with the photos - hope they look lovely.

Me too - shame the deal runs out tomorrow.

Nic - fingers crossed your private comes back real soon for you.

Thanks Janine - me too - I've emailed him - but no reply. Might just accept the other offer but leave house on market until survey - and see if he comes through. Just want rid now.:thumbdown:

Carolinephillips - congrats on getting your offer.:

And they're not mad as hetters either. (BTW some of my ancestors were hatters - do you think that's where it comes from???)
If I've forgotten anyone with offers etc then sorry but I can't keep up with all of you and I'm not getting email notifications either.
Tell admin re your emails - mine came back a few days ago - but the site is still really slow.

Originally Posted by JenniGee
PMSL :

Nutter :
Who me???
Old May 29th 2008, 4:02 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

You lot are just plain crazy

Mwahahaha.

That was a good offer wasn't it? They will have trouble time and again if the was lots wrong. Oh never mind, poor things

Just do it, makes you feel so much better honestly. Sort out the finer details later

I agree. Mind you I would get a lot more done if I just stayed off here for a while It's addictive
Apparently there were lots of problems. I agree it's a fantastic offer in this climate. I can't believe though with all the problems that they have they've still got it on for 375k.

If only it just was finer details.

Tell me about it. I've got a pile of paperwork to get through and I just keep coming on here instead of knuckling down to it.

Tell admin re your emails - mine came back a few days ago - but the site is still really slow.

Who me??? http://bestsmileys.com/innocent/1.gif
I seem to be getting them again now. It's rather intermittent at the moment. I don't seem to be having a problem with the site being slow just the notifications.

Let's hope your guy responds to the email soon. Fingers crossed whatever happens.
Old May 29th 2008, 4:14 am

:curse::curse:

Just looked out the window and the gas board have just put all the signs up to start digging the road :curse: Just in time for tomorrows viewing. Happy days Wonder if I could go and hang something over it to make it look pretty, a hanging basket or something
Old May 29th 2008, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

We have a viewing tomorrow at 4pm, please keep fingers crossed for us
Woo hoo fingers crossed these are the ones

Great news on the flights wish we could go business class if the house goes down anymore will be going chicken class

Had one hell of a busy week and our survey was done today (about bloody time) he had an appointment cancel so could squeeze us in Poor man had to step over loads of kids and toys as I had a few friends round for lunch with their kids the place was a right mess

Anyone else got anynews???

Pouring down here and I have all my washing out:curse:

Tina x
Old May 29th 2008, 4:29 am

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Woo hoo fingers crossed these are the ones

Great news on the flights wish we could go business class if the house goes down anymore will be going chicken class

Had one hell of a busy week and our survey was done today (about bloody time) he had an appointment cancel so could squeeze us in Poor man had to step over loads of kids and toys as I had a few friends round for lunch with their kids the place was a right mess

Pouring down here and I have all my washing out:curse:

Tina x
Hi Tina

I wouldn't pay the ridiculous prices they normally charge for business class, only if I can find an offer otherwise would just get strapped on the wing.

Glad you had the survey done at last. Looks like it will go through OK now, lets hope so
Old May 29th 2008, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Apparently there were lots of problems. I agree it's a fantastic offer in this climate. I can't believe though with all the problems that they have they've still got it on for 375k.

It will be on for a LONG time then. *snigger*.

Tell me about it. I've got a pile of paperwork to get through and I just keep coming on here instead of knuckling down to it.

I was doing that today - BE is very tempting...

I seem to be getting them again now. It's rather intermittent at the moment. I don't seem to be having a problem with the site being slow just the notifications.

Let's hope your guy responds to the email soon. Fingers crossed whatever happens.
Thanks Janine - I shall phone him tomorrow if I have not heard from him.
::

Just looked out the window and the gas board have just put all the signs up to start digging the road :curse: Just in time for tomorrows viewing. Happy days Wonder if I could go and hang something over it to make it look pretty, a hanging basket or something::
Don't panic - the water board had our road up when the people who offered saw the house.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Woo hoo fingers crossed these are the ones::

Great news on the flights wish we could go business class if the house goes down anymore will be going chicken class:

Pouring down here and I have all my washing out

Tina x
Fingers crossed the survey is OK and fast.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I meant to say earlier, I had a message from Sparkywife. They are still doing well. Her OH has started work. Izzy has got a job offer and they have found a rental 5 mins walk from the sea.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.