Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 30th 2008, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Not feeling very happy today just had a big chunk of bad news! My friend and neighbor had a Kidney removed a few weeks ago as they found cancer today i hear its spread and his not got long to live his 45 and has a 7 year old daughter crying as I write this it puts my worries about selling my house to shame I'm useless at this stuff and really don't know what to say to them and what to do[/QUOTE]

Yuo just need to let them know you are there for them....sometimes you don't need words: if you cant think of what to say, give them a hug, or do their shopping... little acts of kindness to relieve their stresses and worries.Sending lots of sympathy and karma.
Caroline
Old May 30th 2008, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Well, have people got nothing better to do than look around our immaculate houses :curse: :curse:

Viewer just left and really liked the house but he has not even got his on for sale at the moment but is just looking round to see what he can get for his money :curse:

What a waste of my day and all that bloody cleaning :curse::curse:
:curse::curse:how bloody awful- let the EA's tyres down for wasting your time!!
Caroline

Last edited by carolinephillips; May 30th 2008 at 3:29 am. Reason: typo
Old May 30th 2008, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Has the viewer been yet Nicky??? Tell all!

I am a bit of a fatalist - my father died when he was a year younger than me and my Mother died when she was 60. Both unexpectedly. Both fit and well up to then. I totally expect not to reach old age and want to make the most of my life. Maybe that's why I am not in the looney bin with the houses - they don't matter in the long run.
Old May 30th 2008, 3:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well, have people got nothing better to do than look around our immaculate houses :curse: :curse:

Viewer just left and really liked the house but he has not even got his on for sale at the moment but is just looking round to see what he can get for his money :curse:

Sorry Nicky - hadn't refreshed the page before I posted. What a nightmare!:curse: Did you say anything to him -like come back when you have sold your house.:curse:
Old May 30th 2008, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Mad for you too:curse:

Do they think you have nothing else to do all day?

Sam
Old May 30th 2008, 4:05 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Sorry Nicky - hadn't refreshed the page before I posted. What a nightmare!:curse: Did you say anything to him -like come back when you have sold your house.:curse:
No I didn't but will be telling EA that no more viewers unless they are at least on the market. The house would be good for him with regard to the fact his daughter goes to the nearest school and he has 2 dogs that can be walked by going through the back gate straight into the park but he only has 1 daughter and not sure if he will go for this size house (saying that you have ).

I am so fed up and am really believeing that we will end up renting
Old May 30th 2008, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Thinking myself lucky today, awful flash floods yesterday in our area, cars sailing down the road

We were not affected, although had a nightmare of a journey home from a day out, nearly got stuck in the mud at the carpark of the show we went to yesterday. Drove home with a developing migraine, by the time we got in, I was vomiting everywhere (literally) and didn't suface until this morning to find out there had been really bad flooding. Really sorry fo the people affected and really glad it was not us!

Still waiting for news on our buyer and his invisible mortgage offer, plus his list of silly questions is growing by the day:curse:

In laws coming at the weekend, should be interesting, last time they cam eto our house (4 years ago) his mother called me a whore (because I went back to work part time after having the children) and working mothers are responsible for all rape, murder, drug addiction and all of the other nasty stuff in the world
So could be interesting

Sam
Old May 30th 2008, 4:11 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings all , i have returned from Scotland

who wants to update me on all the good news ?
Old May 30th 2008, 4:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No I didn't but will be telling EA that no more viewers unless they are at least on the market. The house would be good for him with regard to the fact his daughter goes to the nearest school and he has 2 dogs that can be walked by going through the back gate straight into the park but he only has 1 daughter and not sure if he will go for this size house (saying that you have ).

I am so fed up and am really believeing that we will end up renting(
You never know - he might have loads of Aussie rellies like me - who come to sta for weeks on end! there is hope with him at least... Don't blame you for telling your Ea you need people on the market. I wouldn't have the nerve to look at someones house if I wasn't in a position to proceed or was on the market. it's the ones who say they are looking for the ideal house and then they will put theirs on the market who get me - what planet are they on?

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

Thinking myself lucky today, awful flash floods yesterday in our area, cars sailing down the road

We were not affected, although had a nightmare of a journey home from a day out, nearly got stuck in the mud at the carpark of the show we went to yesterday. Drove home with a developing migraine, by the time we got in, I was vomiting everywhere (literally) and didn't suface until this morning to find out there had been really bad flooding. Really sorry fo the people affected and really glad it was not us!

Still waiting for news on our buyer and his invisible mortgage offer, plus his list of silly questions is growing by the day:curse:

In laws coming at the weekend, should be interesting, last time they cam eto our house (4 years ago) his mother called me a whore (because I went back to work part time after having the children) and working mothers are responsible for all rape, murder, drug addiction and all of the other nasty stuff in the world
So could be interesting

Sam
OMG Sam - I didn't realise it was so bad. You have been lucky. Hope you're feeing better today.

Bloomin buyer - at least he is asking questions - he is still interested.

Can't believe your MIL - makes mine sound vaguely normal. Hope it's not too bad.
Old May 30th 2008, 4:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Icarus
Greetings all , i have returned from Scotland

who wants to update me on all the good news ?
Hiya Ic - did you have a good time - or was it so good you can't remember???

Good news, I'm confused, what's that?
Old May 30th 2008, 4:33 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Ic - did you have a good time - or was it so good you can't remember???

Good news, I'm confused, what's that?
Hi FA , well it was great up there , changable weather blistering hot yesterday , wet the day before , met some great ppl .. Canadian , American , Australian ... it was really good .

damn the Guinness is expensive there , anything from £3-£3.25 a pint but never had a bad one .

Well back to the same old here ... no news from me .
Old May 30th 2008, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi FA , well it was great up there , changable weather blistering hot yesterday , wet the day before , met some great ppl .. Canadian , American , Australian ... it was really good .

damn the Guinness is expensive there , anything from £3-£3.25 a pint but never had a bad one .

Well back to the same old here ... no news from me .
Monotonous isn't it?

Currently we're considering taking a low offer as they can complete in July - grab the money and run and OH has the chance of a good 6 month contract to make some of the money back.
Old May 30th 2008, 4:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Monotonous isn't it?

Currently we're considering taking a low offer as they can complete in July - grab the money and run and OH has the chance of a good 6 month contract to make some of the money back.
its hellish

Well only you know if that will work for you , whatever you go with i hope it comes good .

not sure what we doin , thinking same as you with the cut and run .. but with no job to go .

giving it till end of June . meanwhile we shall make plans for a trip
Old May 30th 2008, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

its hellish

Well only you know if that will work for you , whatever you go with i hope it comes good .

not sure what we doin , thinking same as you with the cut and run .. but with no job to go .

giving it till end of June . meanwhile we shall make plans for a trip
Have you booked flights yet? How exciting!!!

Yup, cut and run is looking good - OH doesn't have a job out there, but we can save like crazy and my skills are in demand - so I should be able to get a job pretty quickly.. bummer... I wanted to be the one by the pool all day!
Old May 30th 2008, 4:55 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Have you booked flights yet? How exciting!!!

Yup, cut and run is looking good - OH doesn't have a job out there, but we can save like crazy and my skills are in demand - so I should be able to get a job pretty quickly.. bummer... I wanted to be the one by the pool all day!
yeah i know where your coming from there , gotta nail a job tho .... well one of us has .

not booked , not just yet as i am ever hopefull of getting a sale any day now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.