Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 5th 2008, 11:58 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, I know I shouldn't laugh at the sunburn... Hope you're both Ok soon. How are you going to cope in Aus???

GOOD NEWS!!! Option 3 might be a goer.... keep those fingers crossed everyone... eeeekk might not know until tomorrow....
awww great , lets hope so
Old May 5th 2008, 11:59 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
LOL you know I asked Con if I could have mine done, he says he has now saved up enough for one, so I can have one done now and the other when he has the money - isnt that good news
Old May 6th 2008, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Fingers firmly crossed Fly. Im off to work at 3 so wont be able to catch up till later, will be thinking of you though.

I always get sunburnt at the start of the summer but then it goes brown and im okay, better to get it over and done with now ready for Oz I guess.
Old May 6th 2008, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
yeah ,, i need to save up , was going to get one at a time but been advised against that
The $201 hourly rate should come in handy then - I ain't even going to ask what services are rendered!!!!
Old May 6th 2008, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

dont laugh, its perfectly natural to have one boob bigger than the other, I wonder if anyone would notice.
Old May 6th 2008, 12:05 am
Handsome Internet Guy

dont laugh, its perfectly natural to have one boob bigger than the other, I wonder if anyone would notice.
it is ??
Old May 6th 2008, 12:05 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Reedy
The $201 hourly rate should come in handy then - I ain't even going to ask what services are rendered!!!!
i have a wide range of services
Old May 6th 2008, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers firmly crossed Fly. Im off to work at 3 so wont be able to catch up till later, will be thinking of you though.

I always get sunburnt at the start of the summer but then it goes brown and im okay, better to get it over and done with now ready for Oz I guess.
If you are like me you'll burn over here - something to do with the absence of the ozone layer - have to be careful!!!
Old May 6th 2008, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it is ??
Yeah - it's when one is AA and the other is GG you have issues
Old May 6th 2008, 12:07 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Yeah - it's when one is AA and the other is GG you have issues
oh , can't you push one in so the other pops out ? get a happy medium ?
Old May 6th 2008, 12:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i have a wide range of services
If you do ironing - come on over!!!

Off to bed in a sec - have a good day. Hope you all get good news soon - am keeping track of your threads H won't be long....

Good luck N - sent you karma... Couldn't send to anyone else as I am not free enough with my love...

Lau xx
Old May 6th 2008, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

oh , can't you push one in so the other pops out ? get a happy medium ?
doesnt quite work in the same way as your balls.

Dont worry Lau, im certainly not an AA
Old May 6th 2008, 12:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

If you do ironing - come on over!!!

Off to bed in a sec - have a good day. Hope you all get good news soon - am keeping track of your threads H won't be long....

Good luck N - sent you karma... Couldn't send to anyone else as I am not free enough with my love...

Lau xx
lol , i don't iron .

take it easy , night
Old May 6th 2008, 12:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

doesnt quite work in the same way as your balls.

Dont worry Lau, im certainly not an AA
i didn't realise it did !

wheres Ast , need to ask him
Old May 6th 2008, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Hi everyone one, haven't been on since before the BH and I have a bit of catching up to do lol

Wow IC 2 viewings thats excellent, let hope one sells their house so they can buy your's.

Hi FA fingers crossed for you. At least your making money and selling loads of stuff on ebay- do you want to sell mine? please

sorry thats all I can remember hope everyone had a good weekend and lets hope for some offers soon as the weather is getting nice now.
As for me new EA last Thursday still no viewings so I have decided to decorate instaead, I need to keep my mind off this house selling lark.
well going to have dinner now see you all later

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.