Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 6th 2008, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 6th 2008, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Bloody cracking idea. Have loads of beer....errr fun
LOL, have one for me. I'm stuck on bedtime duty whilst OH is out...
Old May 6th 2008, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooo err no that looks a bit technical
How about this;

Old May 6th 2008, 6:52 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

another couple of weeks & he'll be posting on Youtube
Old May 6th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Bloody true though
Old May 6th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Icarus
another couple of weeks & he'll be posting on Youtube
Youwhat?
Old May 6th 2008, 7:11 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Have you noticed someone has pinched your username??? Just wondered why you were posting on the November thread and saw it was a new poster who had just put '2' on the end. Cheeky things.
Cheeky b***ers. I don't think it should be allowed.

Originally Posted by mOZzy
Hello, how are you. Still over the moon about your visa?
Old May 6th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Hi all,
Now I know I am a bit of a simple chap........... I have been a member of BE since something like 2003 and I've only just noticed that people have sent me Karma
Didn't even know it was bloomin there - I thought when you sent K's it was like, ya know, in thoughts
I suppose its like the bloke thing of trying to find something in the fridge, cupboard etc etc thats staring you in the face but just can't see it!!!
Anyway an embarressed thankyou to all that have sent in the past
DTP
PS No viewers over weekend our EA just seems to list more and more 'new' properties.....Sell some of the b*****:curse:ds on your books first you ignorant twerps......
Dan,i'm with you on this mate, i've only just noticed the same thing.
At least i am a virgin by comparison lol i've only been here bout 8 months.

Last edited by gazclaire; May 6th 2008 at 7:43 am. Reason: FROM GARY THE PLUMBER!
Old May 6th 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

Me too - I never knew what it was - until a lovely member sent me some!!! Maybe there should be some sort of a BE tutorial for people like us
Old May 6th 2008, 8:18 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Dan,i'm with you on this mate, i've only just noticed the same thing.
At least i am a virgin by comparison lol i've only been here bout 8 months.
Originally Posted by Angib
Me too - I never knew what it was - until a lovely member sent me some!!! Maybe there should be some sort of a BE tutorial for people like us
Have you guys not noticed the little blue squares ? and what it says when you cursor over them ??
Old May 6th 2008, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

Nah not really ! Obviously i have now though
Old May 6th 2008, 8:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Angib
Nah not really ! Obviously i have now though
ahhh
Old May 6th 2008, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Icarus
ahhh
Thanks sweetie!
Old May 6th 2008, 8:26 am
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

oh wow i knew there was a karma button but dumb blonde i am didnt know what it was for , i do now!! and intend to use it to everyones advantage , thanks guys x

michell
Old May 6th 2008, 8:28 am
Handsome Internet Guy

KWs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.