Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 7th 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Good luck today Fly - will send karma. (and my spare)

Nic, we are not sure when we going yet, we have differing opinions. But Con has to give a months notice and we have to do a week or two in Ireland to say bye to the family so probably end of June.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:41 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
2pm, just sitting around now, fidgeting....

I hate gardening too. You mad woman. My gardener will come tomorrow and I will direct his activities. Wish I had a cleaner too....
I do have a cleaner once a week but this house takes forever to do and I am really manic about it (the kids call me Monica from Friends).
They reckon that they don't pick anything up because I would be out of a job and be really unhappy:curse: Would like a gardener too but not really big enough for that or I would. A cook and personal trainer would be good too

I am sure that I should have been born with a silver spoon in my mouth or just married somebody filthy rich

Are they there yet?
Old May 7th 2008, 12:43 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Nic, we are not sure when we going yet, we have differing opinions. But Con has to give a months notice and we have to do a week or two in Ireland to say bye to the family so probably end of June.
I am so pleased for you Hayles, oh and envious too
At least you can plan now when, where and how. Staying with the family will be more bearable too.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:45 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

2pm FA , ok well thats near so good luck

get those flights booked H , NOTHING stopping you guys now !

we have a cleaner too N , once a week but next day its a damn mess again
Old May 7th 2008, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by Icarus
2pm FA , ok well thats near so good luck

We are the same Ic, you wouldn't even know that they had been here but at least it keeps the bathrooms clean and floors done.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:48 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
We are the same Ic, you wouldn't even know that they had been here but at least it keeps the bathrooms clean and floors done.
and shes a f** bird
Old May 7th 2008, 12:50 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to let you all know ....I got my visa

Im a little bit excited.
Wey hey, fantastic news

Joexx
Old May 7th 2008, 1:07 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA
Old May 7th 2008, 1:16 pm

and shes a f** bird
I knew you had a thing about fatties
Old May 7th 2008, 1:51 pm

Have they gone yet Nic, need to know the news
Old May 7th 2008, 1:58 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

I knew you had a thing about fatties
bigger the better
Old May 7th 2008, 1:58 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to let you all know ....I got my visa

Im a little bit excited.
YAY. BRILLIANT NEWS.

Bet you've been on the internet looking at flights already.

I am sure that I should have been born with a silver spoon in my mouth or just married somebody filthy rich

Are they there yet?
I feel that way too.

Have they gone yet Nic, need to know the news
Come on FA, we NEED to know.

Right, I'm off for the school run now. A lovely walk in the brilliant sunshine. Fabulous.
Old May 7th 2008, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Nic, we are not sure when we going yet, we have differing opinions. But Con has to give a months notice and we have to do a week or two in Ireland to say bye to the family so probably end of June. :
Thanks Hayles!! I couldn't stop before as I was manically tidying and cleaning, you know the drill... I am so excited for you. June - that's only 4 weeks away. OK sick with jealousy now... we wanted to be there last April!!!! looks like October at the earliest now. I bet Con will enjoy handing his notice in.

I had to laugh, I worked out that your client probably got preggers at the same time you submitted your visa application. She got a baby - you only get a bit of paper. LOL

I do have a cleaner once a week but this house takes forever to do and I am really manic about it (the kids call me Monica from Friends).
They reckon that they don't pick anything up because I would be out of a job and be really unhappy:curse: Would like a gardener too but not really big enough for that or I would. A cook and personal trainer would be good too:

I am sure that I should have been born with a silver spoon in my mouth or just married somebody filthy rich:l:

Me too.

Are they there yet?
Honestly, I am a mug, am I the only one who cleans herself and runs the business and the rentals and does the childcare and has people looking down their noses at me because I 'dont work'. My gardnen needs a lot of work - we have quarter of an acre and I couldn't manage on my own. OH of course is useless... he claims to have hayfever.

2pm FA , ok well thats near so good luck :

You too - no wonder you guys are so cool about viewings!

Have they gone yet Nic, need to know the news)
They've gone and I'm back from the school run, but will be out on the piano lesson run in a minute...

bigger the better :
That's OK then, I've put on 2 stone sitting on my arse on BE....

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]

Come on FA, we NEED to know.

Right, I'm off for the school run now. A lovely walk in the brilliant sunshine. Fabulous.
OK then, it went well. Preggy lady and OH. Looking for an old house - tick. I sat in the garden as Johull suggested with a drink and a book. They came out and admired the garden. Thanks to the gardener's efforts. I said we had an overground pool that we would get out next week and they seemed really excited as they wanted a pool and no maintenance. (Which is why we got the one we got) Seemed keen, but you can never tell, might come back with silly offer... They are chain free supposedly. EA said he showed them round a house on for £200K less last week - so they are obviously at top of budget too...

Got the 2nd viewing tomorrow and still waiting to hear if option 3 is a goer.... irons in the fire people irons in the fire....

EA said our house was getting a lot of interest. I felt like saying that was why we didn't want to commit to builder too soon... GRRRRRR:curse:
Old May 7th 2008, 3:46 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Thanks Hayles!! I couldn't stop before as I was manically tidying and cleaning, you know the drill... I am so excited for you. June - that's only 4 weeks away. OK sick with jealousy now... we wanted to be there last April!!!! looks like October at the earliest now. I bet Con will enjoy handing his notice in.

I had to laugh, I worked out that your client probably got preggers at the same time you submitted your visa application. She got a baby - you only get a bit of paper. LOL

Honestly, I am a mug, am I the only one who cleans herself and runs the business and the rentals and does the childcare and has people looking down their noses at me because I 'dont work'. My gardnen needs a lot of work - we have quarter of an acre and I couldn't manage on my own. OH of course is useless... he claims to have hayfever.

They've gone and I'm back from the school run, but will be out on the piano lesson run in a minute...

OK then, it went well. Preggy lady and OH. Looking for an old house - tick. I sat in the garden as Johull suggested with a drink and a book. They came out and admired the garden. Thanks to the gardener's efforts. I said we had an overground pool that we would get out next week and they seemed really excited as they wanted a pool and no maintenance. (Which is why we got the one we got) Seemed keen, but you can never tell, might come back with silly offer... They are chain free supposedly. EA said he showed them round a house on for £200K less last week - so they are obviously at top of budget too...

Got the 2nd viewing tomorrow and still waiting to hear if option 3 is a goer.... irons in the fire people irons in the fire....

EA said our house was getting a lot of interest. I felt like saying that was why we didn't want to commit to builder too soon... GRRRRRR:curse:
Hey , well i think it sounds promising , now you have tomorrows to look forward to !

well cleaner only comes once a week for 2 hours , lovely after she been but she only does Kitchen , living room , hall & bathrooms . still plenty to do but it just helps a bit .

fingers crossed
Old May 7th 2008, 3:50 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I must be a mug as well. I do all the cleaning at my house and I also do my dad's. I do all the paperwork for my OH and all the childcare too. So you're not the only one. I don't do the garden though, I leave that to the OH more of a killer than a grower.

Sounds promising with your viewer. Another one to look forward to tomorrow. You can always send the dregs round here after. I don't mind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.