Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 19th 2008, 4:32 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Think I need a stiff drink
Asked my new EA what my house should be on the market for (as I have put it on for a lower price). She said it was almost £200k this time last year.......today she would value it at £165k
I have it on for £159,950 as dropped the price to hopefully find a buyer........so although it's £40k under the original asking price, it's only £5k under the valuation price now due to the credit crunch
She also told me that my type of house (an expensive one for where I live LOL) isn't selling at the mo.......
Beth x x
Old May 19th 2008, 4:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betsyboob
Today has been a really bad day. THe Ea said we were having a view 1-1.30pm...they arrived at 2.20pm, had the kids sitting (looking tidy!) for an hour. Get a call from EA in the afternoon the buyers that originally put an offer of 195k have come back with 180k...WILL WE EVER SELL THIS F'''CKING HOUSE!!!!!!!??:curse:

Fly Away, well done on the EBAY stuff, i'm starting next week.
BUMMER about the offer! It's heart breaking isn't it? Do they want you to take all the loss that they have made on their house? If they do it's not fair. Why should you pay for them? I hope you can negotiate a bit of an increase.

I really don't know what to do. If the market is in a temporary blip, we'll just wait it out. BUT what if it is sliding down and down??? We had a low offer last week (well it wasn't an offer, cheeky viewers said they could only raise an offer £90K under asking and would we consider anything that low.) EA said no but she would let us know. I have asked her to go back to them and say we might consider £70k under. Just have to see what happens. £70K under is 10%.

Sending you a big (((((((((((hug)))))))))))) as you have had such a shitty day. I might go and see if I can find a 'shoot the estate agent' game on the internet to cheer us all up.

Good luck with the Ebay - it keeps you busy, raises money and declutters the house. It's the perfect hobby for us all!
Old May 19th 2008, 4:41 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Thankyou the game sounds great
90k is huge, you shouldn't have to take more than 10%, we're not. The Ea's talk as if it's a small difference, but when you are emigrating it can go a long way.
Stick to your guns!
Old May 19th 2008, 4:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Think I need a stiff drink
Asked my new EA what my house should be on the market for (as I have put it on for a lower price). She said it was almost £200k this time last year.......today she would value it at £165k
I have it on for £159,950 as dropped the price to hopefully find a buyer........so although it's £40k under the original asking price, it's only £5k under the valuation price now due to the credit crunch
She also told me that my type of house (an expensive one for where I live LOL) isn't selling at the moBeth x x
Nightmare.

I think we are all cutting and cutting and the market is catching up with us. It's the B&STARDS who offer so much below asking that get you too. You know, I have considered blowing this place up. It would be worth more that way.

Big hug for you too Beth. ((((((hug)))))))
Old May 19th 2008, 5:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Couldn't find a shoot the estate agent game - or a slap the estate agent game or a murder the estate agent game online. There is a flamin great hole in the market there!!!

Anyhow, here is a stress reliveing game;

http://www.therightfoot.net/mystuff/...bubblewrap.swf
Old May 19th 2008, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Woo hoo back at last!!!

Didn't realised how much I missed this site til it was gone. God I have to get a life

Fed up with number 2 son at the mo. As if I ain't got enough stress his made his mind up that he wants a 18th birthday party... IN 4 WEEKS!! so been getting things sorted for that but he tells me at 18th they don't have food, cake and balloons and banners. Booked and paid for the venue, the bouncers on the door (venue insisted cos its all youngsters) the DJ and the bought the invites 120 of them and is he grateful? NO like f*^k is he and his father hasn't even put his hand in his pocket and I am invited NO got to stay well clear!

Sorry for rant but am the only one with ungrateful kids?
Old May 19th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Couldn't find a shoot the estate agent game - or a slap the estate agent game or a murder the estate agent game online. There is a flamin great hole in the market there!!!

Anyhow, here is a stress reliveing game;

http://www.therightfoot.net/mystuff/...bubblewrap.swf

LOL at the game would love one of them but why stop at estate agents I would I think shoot the ex will sell well too

But do love the bubble wrap game
Old May 19th 2008, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Woo hoo back at last!!!

Didn't realised how much I missed this site til it was gone. God I have to get a life

Fed up with number 2 son at the mo. As if I ain't got enough stress his made his mind up that he wants a 18th birthday party... IN 4 WEEKS!! so been getting things sorted for that but he tells me at 18th they don't have food, cake and balloons and banners. Booked and paid for the venue, the bouncers on the door (venue insisted cos its all youngsters) the DJ and the bought the invites 120 of them and is he grateful? NO like f*^k is he and his father hasn't even put his hand in his pocket and I am invited NO got to stay well clear!

Well mine's only 8 and is already ungrateful. I think it just gets worse the older they get. Have a party of your own that night - to celebrate the death of the money tree! Tell him now he is 18 he will have to pay his way.

LOL at the game would love one of them but why stop at estate agents I would I think shoot the ex will sell well too

Yes, I could make a fortune out of kill the ex and slap the EA couldn't I??
Old May 19th 2008, 5:36 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
FINALLY.......BE IS BACK ONLINE!!!!!!

May need to see a therapist from the withdrawal symptoms though

No news my end......BUT......tomorrow is a full moon in Scorpio......and even rarer, it's a blue moon (for those of you who are into psychic stuff you may know that this moon can release any problems you may have!!!!!)

I'm not a witch but I'm going to be out praying to the full moon to release my house from my possession!!!!!

Beth x x
Oh I am Scorpio, must gather up all my problems so that they can take them all

Woo hoo back at last!!!

Oh no you are not the only one, wanna try my lot? DS just broke his phone, which is about the 3rd one since Xmas and wanted me to drop everything and get him another one, right now. He has now taken mine for the time being and I have the crappy one that everybody uses when theirs is broken.

Cake, balloons and banners, that made me laugh So not cool at 18

Thank god BE is back, have been trying at numerous times throughout the day, how sad

Spoke to another house buying company earlier and they only offer 60% of the true market value. They will take what you are on for sale at and for how long and then tell you that because it hasn't sold it mst be too high and then offer 60% of their realistic value. Told us that they would not offer anywhere near the £600k, so told them not to bother and waste theirs and my time, thank you. Talk about prey on the desperate:curse:
Old May 19th 2008, 5:39 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hey can't you pay somebody to do that for you there must be some evil so and so's in Essex that would help out
Old May 19th 2008, 5:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nickywes
Oh I am Scorpio, must gather up all my problems so that they can take them all

Oh no you are not the only one, wanna try my lot? DS just broke his phone, which is about the 3rd one since Xmas and wanted me to drop everything and get him another one, right now. He has now taken mine for the time being and I have the crappy one that everybody uses when theirs is broken.

Cake, balloons and banners, that made me laugh So not cool at 18

Thank god BE is back, have been trying at numerous times throughout the day, how sad

Spoke to another house buying company earlier and they only offer 60% of the true market value. They will take what you are on for sale at and for how long and then tell you that because it hasn't sold it mst be too high and then offer 60% of their realistic value. Told us that they would not offer anywhere near the £600k, so told them not to bother and waste theirs and my time, thank you. Talk about prey on the desperate:curse:
OMG - that's terrible. Bottom feeders is what they are.:curse: How come there aren't TV progs about these scum??? I hope you told them that they are lying toerags to offer you £610K

Sending you a big hug too (((((())))) God, things are just getting worse...

Make your OH buy you a lovely new phone and let him keep your old one!!

We are all sad and mad, missing BE so much!
Old May 19th 2008, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hey can't you pay somebody to do that for you there must be some evil so and so's in Essex that would help out
Yes I'm the evil so and so but ex is a copper and they don't like you knocking off there own

I've told number 2 son that I could DJ for him I'll put my Wham records on fast play on the record player and every now and then i'd get on the mic and say 'big fish little fish cardboard box' But he didn't see the funny side.

Kids don't you just love them
Old May 19th 2008, 5:49 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OMG - that's terrible. Bottom feeders is what they are.:curse: How come there aren't TV progs about these scum??? I hope you told them that they are lying toerags to offer you £610K

Sending you a big hug too (((((())))) God, things are just getting worse...

Make your OH buy you a lovely new phone and let him keep your old one!!

We are all sad and mad, missing BE so much!
Hey Nic, this was a different company not the first one. Will let you know on that one, not expecting too much now though. I have also thought of another plan which could work too, just got to figure it out first
Old May 19th 2008, 6:09 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I'm flat out of ideas now Looks like we are going to validate
Prob still be here in 2010 then
Beth x x
Old May 19th 2008, 6:11 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone.

Where the hell has BE been all day? I've been trying to get on all day. I even ran some daignostics on the puta as I thought it was me.

You know before I found this site I had a life.

Tomorrow will be a frenzy of cleaning, tidying and titivating (sp) for my viewers. Who will no doubt zoom round in about 5 minutes flat never to be seen again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.