Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 19th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Hello everyone.

Where the hell has BE been all day? I've been trying to get on all day. I even ran some daignostics on the puta as I thought it was me.

You know before I found this site I had a life.

Tomorrow will be a frenzy of cleaning, tidying and titivating (sp) for my viewers. Who will no doubt zoom round in about 5 minutes flat never to be seen again.

Good luck tomorrow what time are they coming?
Old May 19th 2008, 6:15 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Good luck tomorrow what time are they coming?

6.15pm. Least it doesn't interfere with my g&t time.
Old May 19th 2008, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Yes I'm the evil so and so but ex is a copper and they don't like you knocking off there own:

I've told number 2 son that I could DJ for him I'll put my Wham records on fast play on the record player and every now and then i'd get on the mic and say 'big fish little fish cardboard box' But he didn't see the funny side.

Kids don't you just love them::
PMSL, I bet your son LOVED that idea.

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hey Nic, this was a different company not the first one. Will let you know on that one, not expecting too much now though. I have also thought of another plan which could work too, just got to figure it out first
Sorry - I thought it was the same one - didn't read your post properly - they are still scum though.:curse:

A plan - sounds exciting!!! Fingers crossed it works!

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I'm flat out of ideas now Looks like we are going to validate
Prob still be here in 2010 then
Beth x x :
Don't give up Beth - but prepare for the worst. That way you won't be taken by surprise and things might actually work out better than you have prepared for. There might be a buyer out there. If there isn't and you validate in a years time your property could be worth a lot more if the market improves. I know how you feel and it's awful, but sometime, things have to improve.

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Hello everyone.:

Where the hell has BE been all day? I've been trying to get on all day. I even ran some daignostics on the puta as I thought it was me.

You know before I found this site I had a life:

PMSL, now you have a virtual life.

Tomorrow will be a frenzy of cleaning, tidying and titivating (sp) for my viewers. Who will no doubt zoom round in about 5 minutes flat never to be seen again.:
Fingers crossed for the viewing and Ks sent. Let's hope this is the one.
Old May 19th 2008, 7:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

just popping in to say hi
Old May 19th 2008, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi!
Old May 19th 2008, 8:23 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there
Old May 19th 2008, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi there
He's ignoring us now - tease!
Old May 19th 2008, 8:38 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
He's a bit out numbered with us lot really. Holds his own well though
Old May 19th 2008, 8:56 am
I'm on a Highway to Hell

Kris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to all

Well mine's only 8 and is already ungrateful. I think it just gets worse the older they get. Have a party of your own that night - to celebrate the death of the money tree! Tell him now he is 18 he will have to pay his way.

Yes, I could make a fortune out of kill the ex and slap the EA couldn't I??
What about a "wrap the EA in bubble wrap and punch them repeatedly in the head" game??
Old May 19th 2008, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL, do you think you need to rephrase that?
Old May 19th 2008, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Kris_Rocks
What about a "wrap the EA in bubble wrap and punch them repeatedly in the head" game??
Great idea - I shall imagine doing just that................................... Turn up the volume very loud and shout 'take that!!!'

My EA has been shafted by the company... had to leave... karma eh, works in wonderful ways...
Old May 19th 2008, 9:03 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there
Hi!
Hi guys , sorry i have been out .

Hope yer both cool ?

i got viewer tomorrow at 6.30 , i'll catch up soon after .

Take care
Old May 19th 2008, 9:06 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

polite hijack. Cant remember if it was this thread or a similar one but someone asked about finding prices of house that sold in their local - these sites may help
http://www.nethouseprices.com/index.php?con=sold_prices
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/
Old May 19th 2008, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi guys , sorry i have been out .

Hope yer both cool ?

i got viewer tomorrow at 6.30 , i'll catch up soon after .

Take care
Good luck IC!!

I've just won my St Joe on Ebay. Can't pay for it mind you. Site keeps crashing.:curse: We've found out it a problem with our ISP. Name and shame time ORANGE are crap!! We've had problems for months and they've said it is us and it turns out it is them.:curse:
Old May 19th 2008, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

WHERE HAS BE BEEN ALL DAY???????: I've had a nervous breakdown without it! (Got a lot done though!!!)

I had a time like that with it - people being really crappy etc. Now it's going OK - about the only thing in my life that it... Made £300 in the last 2 weeks.

Hi Tracey - fancy enjoying yourself and not being on here!!! Thanks for the hugs hun. People still aren't returning my calls, but I say sod them! Glad to hear you have found it all worthwhile. Gives me some light at the end of the tunnel.

Fingers crossed the reduction does the trick. It seems like people are offering 10% under asking price - so be prepared for some really cheeky offers. (We just had one for about 15% under asking and we've already reduced by 20%

I hope the market is picking up but I can't tell.... Our EA has 3 offices and they've just closed one down and got rid of one of the managers. (I think that is called karma!)

Don't stay away so long next time!!!: We miss you.

Snap, ditto, and us and bugger I'm wetting my self.....
Hi Fly

Sorry to have been away soo long, should be about more often now, so will hopefully keep up with you lot. I do mean it when I say it is worth it, so just remember that when it gets a bit sh*t

Any offer would do at the moment even a cheeky one, the viewers on Saturday won't be putting in a offer as they wanted a through kitchen / dining room, they obviously thought that we were fibbing on the literature when we advertise a seperate dining room. Jason emailed the EA last night and told them to contact them again and tell them we will get the wall knocked down if that was the only thing stopping them - how desperate is that

We have moved EA because ours shut down, not a good sign really.

Originally Posted by betsyboob
Today has been a really bad day. THe Ea said we were having a view 1-1.30pm...they arrived at 2.20pm, had the kids sitting (looking tidy!) for an hour. Get a call from EA in the afternoon the buyers that originally put an offer of 195k have come back with 180k...WILL WE EVER SELL THIS F'''CKING HOUSE!!!!!!!??:

Fly Away, well done on the EBAY stuff, i'm starting next week.
Hi Betsyboob
Of course you will sell, I think it is fair to say this is definitley a buyers market and you are going to get some cheeky bu**ers trying it on., but you will sell, and I do know what you mean about selling. Before Christmas where we live houses weren't on the market 2 minutes before they were being sold, we put ours on the market after christmas and have had 4 viewers in 5 months. Good Luck

Think I need a stiff drink
Asked my new EA what my house should be on the market for (as I have put it on for a lower price). She said it was almost £200k this time last year.......today she would value it at £165k
I have it on for £159,950 as dropped the price to hopefully find a buyer........so although it's £40k under the original asking price, it's only £5k under the valuation price now due to the credit crunch
She also told me that my type of house (an expensive one for where I live LOL) isn't selling at the mo.......smile:
Beth x x
Beth, hope you got that stiff drink, you will sell, you have a lovely home and someone will see that soon.

I'm flat out of ideas now Looks like we are going to validate
Prob still be here in 2010 then
Beth x x
You will not be here in 2010, we will ALL sell soon and enjoy our new lives in Oz!!.

Hi IC, hows you ??

Right off now to see what else I missed while BE was off line yesterday, when I had nothing to do, typical that it is back up today, when I have an invite for lunch and a walk by the beach, its a hard life and one you will all be enjoying very soon too

Tracy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.