Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 16th 2008, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Angib
My St Joseph arrived on Wednesday buried him in garden - upside down !!! as it says on instructions- EA phoned today 'market never been so bad, they dont even see any signs of it starting to pick up' totally fed up now as we cant move without selling all our money tied up in house. EA does not see point in reducing price - feels priced well and if 'no buyers no buyers'
Lets hear some positive news from others who have viewings planned the weekend and prove them wrong!!!!!!!!!
Lets hope this works for you too, keeps us all informed if it does there will be a shortgage of st joseph's with all us lot.
Fingers crossed for you
Old May 16th 2008, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

glad the viewing when good Nic, lets hope they buy it!!!!!!!
Old May 16th 2008, 5:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angib
My St Joseph arrived on Wednesday buried him in garden - upside down !!! as it says on instructions- EA phoned today 'market never been so bad, they dont even see any signs of it starting to pick up' totally fed up now as we cant move without selling all our money tied up in house. EA does not see point in reducing price - feels priced well and if 'no buyers no buyers'
Lets hear some positive news from others who have viewings planned the weekend and prove them wrong!!!!!!!!!
Let's hope the St Joe attracts the only buyer in the area. I was told the same by the EA for one of our rentals - they haven't done ANY viewings anywhere. That's why we put it back on to rent. No point leaving it empty with no chance of selling. Sending you some good luck Ks.

Originally Posted by nickywes
They have just gone and were here almost an hour. They seemed to really like it and I just hope they want it now

Fingers crossed they are 'the ones' - maybe getting that National Homebuyers offer was the start of the good luck.
What an old dragon she is, thought she was a scout leader. How dare the school do that without speaking to you first. I would be on the phone to them for sure.

In case you see her, she is the lighter haired one in the pic. Say hello to her for me if you do
Wouldn't it be funny if they bumped into each other. Your Daughter should wallk around with a big sign with 'DTP wanted' on it.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Sorry I type slow

Glad it all went well have everything crossed for you xx

PMSL. That always happens to me too.
Old May 16th 2008, 5:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
The girl's mother rung the school this morning
I have to walk past her house twice a day to take my youngest to school......and she never approaches me......
Anyway......she's not worth it, my daughter did tell the head it was all wrong.....and I hope it's all over now!!!
My St. Joe better arrive........or I will be burying the seller instead!!!
Beth x x
sounds likes she's a bit of a coward .

hope its sorted
Old May 16th 2008, 5:30 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
They have just gone and were here almost an hour. They seemed to really like it and I just hope they want it now

What an old dragon she is, thought she was a scout leader. How dare the school do that without speaking to you first. I would be on the phone to them for sure.

In case you see her, she is the lighter haired one in the pic. Say hello to her for me if you do

Thats good news Nic , fingers crossed .
Old May 16th 2008, 5:36 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm going to find the biggest pizza in the bottom of my chest freezer, cook it, plonk my arse on the settee and eat it ALL!!!!!!!!
Hopefully it will cheer me up and I will be too full to think about waddling over that woman's house
Beth x x
Old May 16th 2008, 5:37 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Well I'm going to find the biggest pizza in the bottom of my chest freezer, cook it, plonk my arse on the settee and eat it ALL!!!!!!!!
Hopefully it will cheer me up and I will be too full to think about waddling over that woman's house
Beth x x
mmmmmmmmmmmm pizza

i FREAKING love pizza
Old May 16th 2008, 5:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
mmmmmmmmmmmm pizza

i FREAKING love pizza
LOL, we're having Pizza too. Must be good comfort food.
Old May 16th 2008, 5:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away
not sure what i'm having ,,,, cooking for one ...
Old May 16th 2008, 5:48 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

mmmmmmmmmmmm pizza

i FREAKING love pizza
I FREAKING love pizza too. YUM.

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I love making pizza as well.

We're having comfort food tonight as well. We're making burgers stuffed with stilton cheese. Not had it before and really looking forward to it.

PLUS copious amounts of gin too.

Well I need something to get me through this house selling lark.
Old May 16th 2008, 5:50 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

SOMEBODY HOLD ME BACK!!!!!! I'm just f**king great me!!!! Daughter got pulled into head's office today to be questioned over why I went over the girl's house banging on her door!!!! :curse: They haven't even rung me. I'm so mad I could go over her house!!!!!
Apart from that I've just bid on e-bay for a St. Joseph.......he better work his magic to help sell my house soon
Totally had enough today...........

FFS I'M A VISA HOLDER..........GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth x x
Beth, that's terrible. How dare the school pull your daughter in without consulting you.

I'm a visa holder too ... get me outta here as well.

Somebody, please, just buy my sodding house.
Old May 16th 2008, 5:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
I FREAKING love pizza too. YUM.

I love making pizza as well.

We're having comfort food tonight as well. We're making burgers stuffed with stilton cheese. Not had it before and really looking forward to it.

PLUS copious amounts of gin too.

Well I need something to get me through this house selling lark.

Freaking love stilton ... wow sounds fab

stilton stuffed mushrooms mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old May 16th 2008, 5:56 am
aka bunja

Freaking love stilton ... wow sounds fab

stilton stuffed mushrooms mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Me too. It's served up with caramelised onion chutney. mmmmm

I've got a fantastic recipe for stilton stuffed mushrooms. Has pine nuts and spinach in it.

I'm getting hungry now.
Old May 16th 2008, 5:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Me too. It's served up with caramelised onion chutney. mmmmm

I've got a fantastic recipe for stilton stuffed mushrooms. Has pine nuts and spinach in it.

I'm getting hungry now.
omg

you will have to post a pic ......... omg i want
Old May 16th 2008, 5:58 am
aka bunja

omg

you will have to post a pic ......... omg i want
Deffo. So you can drool.

I can pm you the recipe if you'd like.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.