Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 14th 2008, 6:02 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

Right, I've had enough of my bloody EA.

House down the road from me went on the market about 3-4 weeks ago. House more or less same as mine apart from 3rd bedroom is slightly bigger than ours, they've turned their garage into a room so therefore no garage.

Location for theirs is not good. Opposite at roundabout, next to two busy main roads and also opposite a police station. Mine is on a tree lined cul-de-sac.

ITS BLOODY SOLD.

We didn't even get a viewing. In fact we've had no viewings from this EA for about 6-7 weeks now.

I don't know whether to sack them or not. I may well be cutting off my nose etc.

Oh btw viewing on Saturday was a no-goer either.
Hi Off2Oz,
That's shite, but i don't know waht the situation is there but here (sussex) some people are taking offers 20/30k less!!!!!!!!! So they might have taken a low offer.
Look at it in a positive light....less competition now!
Old May 14th 2008, 6:05 am
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

The view we just had smelt so bad I've had to go round with the air freshener god I felt sick1st the hubby comes in with the sister then the sister goes and the wife came in so had to do 2 rounds of the house with the stinkers

Got another viewing in 15 minutes hope the smells as gone they might think its me[/QUOTE]

poooooo ,you would think they would have had a spruce up before they came round, i always carry deoderent or perfume with me, so i dont have embaressing moments like that,(sorry bout spelling cant be arsed to change it lol ).
as to sacking my present EA i am going to see if in their contract it has the clause on it about after their 6 weeks sole agency if we dont want to go with them we cant put it on with another EA for those 2 weeks folowing
. if it has then a complaint is in the pipework, if not gonna let then next 12 days go by and then we are shot of them for good!!!

good luck with the next viewing,!!!!

michell
Old May 14th 2008, 6:10 am

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

OMG They must have arrived by now, think the appointment was for 7pm

we are routing for you, may the Karma be with you!!!!

michell
Old May 14th 2008, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all,

Originally Posted by nickywes
I say sack him, it makes you feel so much better and you should have had that viewer too:

Seems very odd that they didn't view both. You should definately ask them why this person didn't view yours.:curse:

Hi all

I have missed loads of pages and tried to catch up but pretty impossible on this thread.

I have no news or viewers at the moment but new hunky scrummy EA is hard at work. All contracts signed, glossy brochures being printed now, in 3different papers from this week and went down the town today and there was our house right in the middle of their shop window. I feel totally relaxed now about selling because even if we don't, at least we know that they are working for us I think that is the problem for most of us, the fact that like O2O you don't know that they are even trying:

Sounding good so far - just got to get a buyer now.
In our local paper this week it is saying that in Herts the houses are still selling and the market has just stabilised a bit but is expected to get better shortly:

That's good news - Our local TV station is showing a program tonight on the Welsh Housing Market Crash. Thanks guys. :curse:

Just heard from DD2, the one that has already left, and so far she has been to Thailand and done Tiger Temple, floating markets and tomorrow going elephant trekking. Travelling down to Malaysia the day after and then on to Singapore in time for their flight to Perth on 26 May. Lucky things, wish I was there

Sounds fab. Oh to be young free and single. You'll be there soon Nicky.

Hope everyone is OK
If you read back, you'll see that Tracy is back online! Her house still hasn't sold but she is enjoying Melbourne.

Yep, with same EA and the one day the road was on for 15k more than mine.

Doesn't make sense Janine. They should have mentioned yours too. I would definately shout at them at least.
Mmmm, I may just have to phone them tomorrow and give them a piece of my mind.

Good to hear that our EA seems to be doing the business for you.::

Wish I was your DD2 heading for Perth on 26 May. Sounds like she's having a great time.:
Good luck Michell with your new EA.
Old May 14th 2008, 6:14 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betsyboob
Hi Off2Oz,
That's shite, but i don't know waht the situation is there but here (sussex) some people are taking offers 20/30k less!!!!!!!!! So they might have taken a low offer.
Look at it in a positive light....less competition now!
I don't mind the fact that they've sold but its the fact that we didn't get a viewing and it's a similar sort of house. But obviously mine is better.

Good luck Tina with the viewings, will keep everything crossed
Cor, your new EA sounds dead scrummy. Want to chuck him this way after you've finished with him.
Old May 14th 2008, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michell
OMG They must have arrived by now, think the appointment was for 7pm

we are routing for you, may the Karma be with you!!!!

michell
Yes good luck Tina. It took me so long to write the last post as arguing about things with OH, that you had posted loads inbetween.
Old May 14th 2008, 6:19 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

I don't mind the fact that they've sold but its the fact that we didn't get a viewing and it's a similar sort of house. But obviously mine is better.

Cor, your new EA sounds dead scrummy. Want to chuck him this way after you've finished with him.
Wonder if he would go to Reading Can't spread him around too much because otherwise I won't see him much

I would definitely ask EA, like FA said, why they didn't view yours:curse:
Old May 14th 2008, 6:24 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if he would go to Reading Can't spread him around too much because otherwise I won't see him much

I would definitely ask EA, like FA said, why they didn't view yours:curse:
Yep, I shall be on the blower tomorrow giving them whatfor.

You'll have to try and take a picture of him and post it on here so we can all drool over him.
Old May 14th 2008, 6:38 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Yep, I shall be on the blower tomorrow giving them whatfor.

You'll have to try and take a picture of him and post it on here so we can all drool over him.
I don't know what my OH would think of me taking a photo of the EA
Might seem funny to him too Might be able to get a sneaky one of his bum as he walks off
Old May 14th 2008, 6:40 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

we can all drool over him.
ewwwwwwwww
Old May 14th 2008, 6:44 am

Originally Posted by Icarus
ewwwwwwwww
Hi Ic, how's you? Just seen the latest video on FB, very clever
Old May 14th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
[COLOR="Red"]

The view we just had smelt so bad I've had to go round with the air freshener god I felt sick1st the hubby comes in with the sister then the sister goes and the wife came in so had to do 2 rounds of the house with the stinkers

Got another viewing in 15 minutes hope the smells as gone they might think its me

Hope the next ones had a bath today! and also that they make you an offer

Sam
Old May 14th 2008, 6:58 am

where is she with the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on tina we are waiting for the outcome, which will be a good one, i can feel it in my bones, or is that from running around after my twins today being off school sick . they all better now and florence michell is finished for the day i hope !and they back at school tomorrow so i can clean the house to look a bit more descent than it does at the mo for Friday morning and the prospective new EA

michell
Old May 14th 2008, 7:01 am

Did anyone just hear on the news about gordon brown saying he is going to do something to help 1st time buyers, i only caught the end of the segment ahhhhhhhhh

michell

by the way whos watching Nothing to declare tonight??
Old May 14th 2008, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by michell
Did anyone just hear on the news about gordon brown saying he is going to do something to help 1st time buyers, i only caught the end of the segment ahhhhhhhhh

michell

by the way whos watching Nothing to declare tonight??
Hi there - what side and time is it on please? Also when is surf patrol on too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.