Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 13th 2008, 7:14 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Wow thats put my 5 seconds of fame to shame, my 5 year old will love that his into rock music.

Having a blonde moment but how do you put stuff from you tube on here?
see the "movie reel " icon when you do a new post ?

click it , paste in to it your link
Old May 13th 2008, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh DTP, I am impressed. Great sound. As an ex punk - yes honestly - can't be doing with sanitised boy pop!!! It reminded me of the Clash - who are my all time fav. You look different to the way I thought too - in a good way!!! Way til Gonnago sees it. She'll swoon at your feet!
OOO stopit you'll give me a swollen big one...... head that is errrr I mean.......
Ex punk eh? Why an ex one though?!!! Love The Clash too RIP Joe Strummer.........
Actually bass player has left so we're on lookout for new one if anyone can play!
Btw - There are a few pics of me etc on profile if I didn't already delete
Old May 13th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

This is my little rock star, sorry its side ways but you should never let a blonde near a camera phone
Old May 13th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

WOOO HOOO done it, cheers IC
Old May 13th 2008, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3SNDoncFXgU&NR=1

This is my little rock star, sorry its side ways but you should never let a blonde near a camera phone
Brilliant
.......does he want a gig??
Old May 13th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Icarus
excellent DTP

mmmmm now then,, seems the girls are somewhat lacking in Youtube contributions
Cheers mate!
Old May 13th 2008, 7:25 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

OOooooohhhh Tina.......I can see a mini Slash there....LOL

Beth x x
Old May 13th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Brilliant
.......does he want a gig??

yes but he has to be home and in bed by 7.30pm
Old May 13th 2008, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
how about:

OMG!!!!!!! 'AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!' faints........recovers......TOUCH ME DAN.......OMG.......HE TOUCHED ME!!!!!! faints again

Seriously though........I'd buy it......my type of music......good for you!!!!! I think your band is well good!!! Got nothing bad to say at all

What's going to happen to the band when you move to Oz??
Beth x x

Thanks kind words!!!
Umm dunno about that one - we'd better get signed and have a few hits quickly
Old May 13th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

yes but he has to be home and in bed by 7.30pm
Awwww boooo - bloomin mothers
Rock and roll
Old May 13th 2008, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

right gotta put bairns to bed - be back later.....
Old May 13th 2008, 7:34 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

This is soooooooooo funny........
Beth x x
Old May 13th 2008, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
OOO stopit you'll give me a swollen big one......: head that is: errrr I mean.......
Ex punk eh? Why an ex one though?!!!:: Love The Clash too RIP Joe Strummer.........
Actually bass player has left so we're on lookout for new one if anyone can play!
Btw - There are a few pics of me etc on profile if I didn't already delete
LOL, hope it's only a swollen head.

A friend of mine was friends with Joe Strummer - used to get postcards when they were on tour. (I am VERY old you know, this was in the late 70s early 80s) I was so jealous. Never saw them play though. Saw the Jam at Wolverhampton Civic. (You know I am from Dudley right even though I live in Wales)

I think I stopped being a punk when I couldn't have purple hair any more... I still have lots o holes in my ears though. And you all thought I was a genteel lady.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3SNDoncFXgU&NR=1

He's gorgeous Tina - I see a long career ahead of him!!!
Old May 13th 2008, 7:50 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hi everyone, not been on here for a while, as i am so bloody fed up of this house thing. i'm even starting to think about putting an email out every monday to stop people asking me the same question "have you sold your house yet"
do you think people will be offended if I ask them to back off, oooohhhh i dunno, what do you think?
bec
Old May 13th 2008, 7:55 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by egghead4
hi everyone, not been on here for a while, as i am so bloody fed up of this house thing. i'm even starting to think about putting an email out every monday to stop people asking me the same question "have you sold your house yet"
do you think people will be offended if I ask them to back off, oooohhhh i dunno, what do you think?
bec

Hi Bec, how are you?
Yes completely fed up with the neighbours actuallty, keep asking whats happening with us (our sales have fallen through 3 times already).
Everyone seems to think that they are a property expert all of a sudden.
We have to validate in less than 4 months, we are thinking that we may have to take 20k less than our original offer....well we are thinking that if we put our money in a high interest account coupled with the money we will save on validation, it may just not seem so bad.
any news on your house sale? Are you watching BBC 2, the truth about property? x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.