Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 13th 2008, 4:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
No googling
I didn't - had an old boyfriend who's nickname was Fleagul after the Bananas...
Old May 13th 2008, 4:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
handsome was he ?
Old May 13th 2008, 4:22 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

One of them was called 'Bingo' for def

Anyway.......come on.....sing this with me.....words there for you.....reminds me of my journey to get to Oz!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wk0Y...eature=related

Beth x x
Old May 13th 2008, 4:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
hey , i had a girlfriend i named Bingo ,,, stamped her card many a night
Old May 13th 2008, 4:30 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

hey , i had a girlfriend i named Bingo ,,, stamped her card many a night
Wasn't Bingo a gorilla
Old May 13th 2008, 4:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Laights
Wasn't Bingo a gorilla
nowt wrong with big women , or hairy ones
Old May 13th 2008, 4:34 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Drooper!!!!
Old May 13th 2008, 4:35 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Laights
Drooper!!!!
yes i think they were a bit
Old May 13th 2008, 4:37 am
Permanent Resident

yes i think they were a bit
PMSL
Old May 13th 2008, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

wasn't one called porky or snorky?
Old May 13th 2008, 4:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by steveandtina
wasn't one called porky or snorky?
snorky
Old May 13th 2008, 4:46 am
Permanent Resident

Snorky or Snork for short, I think he was an elephant
Old May 13th 2008, 4:49 am
Handsome Internet Guy

The Fifth Monkee !!!!!

Old May 13th 2008, 4:54 am
Permanent Resident

Corrrrrrrrr!!!! that hat does it for me
Old May 13th 2008, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Are you the one with the banjo?

Not many groups that can get away with a banjo haha without a red neck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.