Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 15th 2008, 4:12 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Kris_Rocks
My viewers just left, they spent about 20 mins hiding behind my Greenhouse and they didnt speak to me once!!
No questions or anything, does anyone else think thats a bit strange?
Perhaps she was looking to see if it was good enough for her OH to live in

Originally Posted by Icarus
maybe they was "doin it " ?
I was going to say that

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks Tina - good luck for 4.30 - you must get an offer soon with all these viewings.

Born in W.Mids, lived in Cardiff, Bucks, Manchester, Liverpool.

My god, we have all been around

I am just really down and can't see a way out at the moment. Have to sell this house and it isn't selling.
Things have to get better soon Nic, keep your spirits up
Old May 15th 2008, 4:24 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Whoopee, I have just got my laptop back and its flying, I have never flew round these pages so quickly, must be that parrot that Tum put on.
Old May 15th 2008, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Perhaps she was looking to see if it was good enough for her OH to live in

PMSL - 'an annexe'

I was going to say that

Things have to get better soon Nic, keep your spirits up
Thanks, I have been at this so long, I have lost hope.

Originally Posted by Laights
Whoopee, I have just got my laptop back and its flying, I have never flew round these pages so quickly, must be that parrot that Tum put on.
LOL, can you sort mine out too - it's very slow.
Old May 15th 2008, 5:19 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hello everyone, how are people feeling today?
we've had no more news, the people who were going to view our house last week havent made another appt and the couple who liked our house and said it would be "one they consider" put a bloody offer on another house and it now has a big fat sold sign on it:curse:
oh, its all doom and gloom, i feel really fed up today
bec
Old May 15th 2008, 5:33 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by egghead4
hello everyone, how are people feeling today?
we've had no more news, the people who were going to view our house last week havent made another appt and the couple who liked our house and said it would be "one they consider" put a bloody offer on another house and it now has a big fat sold sign on it:curse:
oh, its all doom and gloom, i feel really fed up today
bec
I think it must be the weather changing that has made everyone so miserable. Will be summer soon and all our houses will be sold and all living in Oz
Old May 15th 2008, 5:39 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I think it must be the weather changing that has made everyone so miserable. Will be summer soon and all our houses will be sold and all living in Oz
i'm not miserable

quiet , but not miserable
Old May 15th 2008, 5:53 pm

i'm not miserable

quiet , but not miserable
Very quiet, why?
Old May 15th 2008, 6:02 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Very quiet, why?
dunno , just frequenting other sites , youtube alot today , bit of music
Old May 15th 2008, 6:06 pm

I've just set up my account with youtube and saved loads, been on there a lot this evening too. Just watching the This is you life with Simon Cowell
Old May 15th 2008, 6:07 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

I've just set up my account with youtube and saved loads, been on there a lot this evening too. Just watching the This is you life with Simon Cowell
send me a friend thing , can you do that ?
Old May 15th 2008, 6:11 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of curiosity........what would happen if I got a police caution now.......like before I have validated?

Had one of my daughter's friend's mother knocking on my door earlier (again) saying the girls weren't friends again and how evil my daughter was, and she's been up the school today blah blah blah!!!
Well to put it mildly I'm waiting for the official knock on the door.....as I gave her the biggest mouthful back!!!! I did swear too Proper valley screaming.....but I didn't punch her or nothing (somehow!!!).
She'll probably have me done for verbal abuse now :curse:
Beth x x
Old May 15th 2008, 6:14 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Just out of curiosity........what would happen if I got a police caution now.......like before I have validated?

Had one of my daughter's friend's mother knocking on my door earlier (again) saying the girls weren't friends again and how evil my daughter was, and she's been up the school today blah blah blah!!!
Well to put it mildly I'm waiting for the official knock on the door.....as I gave her the biggest mouthful back!!!! I did swear too Proper valley screaming.....but I didn't punch her or nothing (somehow!!!).
She'll probably have me done for verbal abuse now :curse:
Beth x x
nothing , i have one for something before my police checks & it was cool so i doubt anything will happen . you should have smacked her .
Old May 15th 2008, 6:17 pm

send me a friend thing , can you do that ?
What for, the Simon Cowell thingy?? How do I do that?
Old May 15th 2008, 6:18 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

nothing , i have one for something before my police checks & it was cool so i doubt anything will happen . you should have smacked her .
I had to have a fag to calm down after I slammed the door in her ugly face......how I didn't wack her one I do not know!!!!!
If I didn't want to emigrate so bloody much it would have been worth it
God....why do these things always happen to me!!!!
Beth x x
Old May 15th 2008, 6:18 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

What for, the Simon Cowell thingy?? How do I do that?
no , i'm not wanting Simon Cowell .

ok , hang on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.