Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 24th 2008, 9:51 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

whats with St Joes then?

Portugal was nice just not as sunny as we would have liked and only put 3 lb on

Joex
Old May 24th 2008, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Thanks

Had good holiday thanks, weather wasnt very good though and could have done with another week Now got a mountain of washing to tackle

Hope they up their offers.

Joexx
Thanks Joe. I hope they increase them too! I hate the washing after a holiday - it spoils the relaxed feeling. The weather here wasn't good, so you probably got nicer in Portugal - if that helps.

Originally Posted by nickywes
Morning M, sounds like you are getting on well with the packing. I wouldn't mind the sorting if dates were planned but when it is all pie in the sky - just can't be arsed:

I'm forcing myself to do ours as we have so much stuff. Another £65 worth of bids on Ebay today - and still going up and I only have a few things listed. Sold 2 old chair frames for £40!!

This is the last of the storage unit - now I have the loft to clear!

Hi Joe - How was Portugal? I love it there. FA forgot to tell you about the madness with the St. Joe's

Oh yes, we have all bought plastic St Joe figures, (your namesake.) and buried them in the garden. He is supposed to attract buyers! When you have sold, you have to dig him up and put him in your house! Let's hope he works for all of us!!!

He has offered to introduce us to his friends who are in the same age range as us but would rather not have the ready made one's. Would much prefer to go to meets and sports clubs etc. then you can decide who you would get on with and won't feel obligated to stay in touch with people that you don't like You can't get on with everyone, can you?

Oh what a glorious morning, absolutely p***ing it down here and has been all morning
P-ing down here too - and windy.

Good idea to avoid those sort of situations. It's awful when you end up having to avoid people.

whats with St Joes then?

Portugal was nice just not as sunny as we would have liked and only put 3 lb on

Joex

3lbs - well done!! That'll come off with all the extra cleaning for viewers!
Old May 24th 2008, 11:01 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

oh right, id better get one. Wish we had some viewers to clean for Half expected someone to want to come today while ive got clothes all over the place. Chuffed its only 3 lbs cus weve done nowt but eat and drink all week on all inclusive

Jx
Old May 24th 2008, 11:04 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Morning M, sounds like you are getting on well with the packing. I wouldn't mind the sorting if dates were planned but when it is all pie in the sky - just can't be arsed

Oh what a glorious morning, absolutely p***ing it down here and has been all morning[/COLOR]
Hi Nic, morning all,

I completely agree with you about not being arsed, but oh has said we need to be organised, if we get a buyer then it could be all systems go, we need viewers before we can sell:curse: So will look and get info from the removal companies and pet export and then he will think I have done something.

Its p***ing down here as well.

Good luck with the packing Miranda.

Lisa
Old May 25th 2008, 12:10 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Laights
Hi Nic, morning all,

I completely agree with you about not being arsed, but oh has said we need to be organised, if we get a buyer then it could be all systems go, we need viewers before we can sell:curse: So will look and get info from the removal companies and pet export and then he will think I have done something.

Its p***ing down here as well.

Good luck with the packing Miranda.

Lisa
Hey Lisa - I wish it was my OH that was organised but he just says, will do it later (favourite saying), then at the last minute will ask what I have done If anything needs organising, garages, gardens, cars, loft, house etc. he will only get on and do it if I do it with him

I have done a spreadsheet with all the companies on that I have applied to so that I can compare like for like. I also have thought of a list of questions to ask them (from other threads on here).

My next job is to look into private healthcare, as somebody told me that if you get it within the year after validation they do not age load you and just price you according to a 30 year old (we validated last July). Has to be good for us and with OH's medical record and my age Don't know where to start on that one though.

Just been over to Stevenage to look for a new bed for the spare room. DD1 is moving out in July and taking the bed with her. More expense

Still p***ing down
Old May 25th 2008, 12:12 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

oh right, id better get one. Wish we had some viewers to clean for Half expected someone to want to come today while ive got clothes all over the place. Chuffed its only 3 lbs cus weve done nowt but eat and drink all week on all inclusive

Jx
3lb? That is really good, I could put that on overnight
Old May 25th 2008, 12:23 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys , taking a break from the thread ... no real reason just doin stuff .

am away in Jockland from tues till fri .... so i hope you guys get some good news for when i get back .
Old May 25th 2008, 12:35 am

Originally Posted by Icarus

am away in Jockland from tues till fri .... so i hope you guys get some good news for when i get back .
Hi and bye for now Ic. We will all have sold by the time you come back because of our St. Joe's
Old May 25th 2008, 12:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good time and lay off the whisky

L x
Old May 25th 2008, 12:36 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

I have done a spreadsheet with all the companies on that I have applied to so that I can compare like for like. I also have thought of a list of questions to ask them (from other threads on here).

I have just gone through a load of past posts as well, looking for removal companies and pet carriers, will be emailing them at some point today, we will have to compare notes.

My next job is to look into private healthcare, as somebody told me that if you get it within the year after validation they do not age load you and just price you according to a 30 year old (we validated last July). Has to be good for us and with OH's medical record and my age Don't know where to start on that one though.

Yes that is correct, I read it in one of the Australian magazines and as OH and I are late 40's and are not eligible for medicare we had decided we would do this. If I can find the magazine I will let you know.

its windy here as well
Old May 25th 2008, 12:37 am
Permanent Resident

Bye Ic take your woolies with you
Old May 25th 2008, 12:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Have a good time and lay off the whisky

L x
HeHe i'm off to the Whiskey factory , malt i think

Originally Posted by Laights
Bye Ic take your woolies with you
shorts & vest
Old May 25th 2008, 12:43 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Hi and bye for now Ic. We will all have sold by the time you come back because of our St. Joe's
lets hope so , i'm still here till tuesday , hopefully my EA will have some news when i return to .
Permanent Resident

shorts & vest
Oh my and that funny hat
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

HeHe i'm off to the Whiskey factory , malt i think

shorts & vest
It'll be glen something or other no doubt!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.