Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 23rd 2008, 2:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Got to go out now to DD's gymnastic display - see you all laters.
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:35 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
& he was a Pheasant Plucker
Really? I thought he was a Sheet Slitter

St. Joseph - patron saint of emigrating lunatics apparently......
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Lau,

No, we haven't booked for definate. If we validate it would be next Feb. Have lots of interest in the house right now and hope to accept an offer soon. However they are all crap offers and OH might be able to get a megabucks contract for 6 months here, so it would be worth our while selling, going into rental, taking the contract and saving like crazy. Then validating or coming over in Feb. Not what we wanted to do, but you have to be sensible. Hopefully the exchange rate would be better then too.

How's your sis? Good I hope.

Glad it's all good - apart from the buttons. I might be able to break my chocolate habit in Oz then .... don't like tea... that's OK.
I found it

Sis is good - Big I hear but obv. haven't seen. Spoke to her for 1hr on Weds she is just realising that she is gonna have her hands full with new baby and Ryka who is into everything. He bit her manky toes when she was talking to me - the kid must have been desperate for attention to go near her feet (yuck!!!!)

Good luck with house!!!! It will happen for you I know - like you say you have to do what's best. I am a great believer in fate and things happen for a reason - though you still have to do your best to make fate work in your favour

Bring a suitcase of chocolate - you can buy clothes out here ....

Lau x
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Really? I thought he was a Sheet Slitter

I'm sure he took asylum in the asylum and all....
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:40 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Got to go out now to DD's gymnastic display - see you all laters.
Hey have fun ,,
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm off to bed.......

Later tater,

ttfn,

L xxx
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:42 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Did you also get a card asking you if you wanted to purchase a St. Jude?
Apparently you can ask him for help on those day to day problems we all face!!

You can also get a key ring which you put your front door key on and touch it whilst saying the words "pray for me". Oh my god, I have really lost it now, was considering getting one

By the time I sell this god damn house I will have St. somethings buried all round the garden
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:43 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Reedy
I'm off to bed.......

Later tater,

ttfn,

L xxx
Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:44 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes

By the time I sell this god damn house I will have St. somethings buried all round the garden
And the new owners will have forensics & the local exorcist round to dispose of the evidence coz they'll be well & truly freaked
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:45 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

You can also get a key ring which you put your front door key on and touch it whilst saying the words "pray for me". Oh my god, I have really lost it now, was considering getting one

man , theres a St for just about anything these days ,,
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Reedy
I'm off to bed.......

Later tater,

ttfn,

L xxx
byeee
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:48 am

And the new owners will have forensics & the local exorcist round to dispose of the evidence coz they'll be well & truly freaked

You are supposed to dig them all up and put them in a prime position in your new house. What, have you seen them, they are ugly
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:54 am

I just found another photo of George for you.
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-george-lombard.jpg  
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:17 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

When's your St Joe arriving then Janine??
I think I might be eBaying tonight.

PMSL.

Will you be able to find space after you've buried all those EAs.
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:31 am

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
I think I might be eBaying tonight.

PMSL.

Knew you would succumb to the temptation eventually

Will you be able to find space after you've buried all those EAs.
One of them will be buried in the house so that I can take him out and look at him occasionally The others are total mingers so they can go in the garden

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.