Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 22nd 2008, 11:50 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
They sell PG tips (UK ones) in some of the Coles - one of my friends bought me some and a teapot......

Cadbury's not the same though

Don't forget to look me up when you come...

Lau x
OMG can you imagine us two together?!!!!! LOL No-one would understand a word we're saying....hee hee

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Where did you find my picture?
Thought this photo was funny.......everyone seems so low this week!!!

Oh.......MY ST JOE HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said both prayers and stroked him gently.........going to bury him now......he he

Beth x x
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:52 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away

I think it's a man thing. They don't see dirt and mess.
oiiiii
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:56 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Beth

I got my St. Joe this morning but can't go and bury him yet as you have to say a prayer and don't want to look silly in front of the neighbours LOL
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-st.-joe004.jpg  
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:01 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hey Beth

I got my St. Joe this morning but can't go and bury him yet as you have to say a prayer and don't want to look silly in front of the neighbours LOL
YAY......exactly the same as mine!!!!!
Said both prayers in the kitchen......then wrapped him in the bag, took spoon out the front, have no garden so was digging around the gravel he's now up-side-down, facing the street as suggested
Problem is if any of my kids kick the gravel they will see his butt sticking out as I hit concrete about 6 inches down!!!!

Hope he works.......carrying the prayer card in my pocket!!!!

Beth x x
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:10 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Said both prayers in the kitchen......then wrapped him in the bag, took spoon out the front, have no garden so was digging around the gravel he's now up-side-down, facing the street as suggested
Problem is if any of my kids kick the gravel they will see his butt sticking out as I hit concrete about 6 inches down!!!!

Beth x x
PMSL - I am going to go out there soon and hide behind the bushes to say the prayers. Lets hope it works
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:13 am
Make it happen!!!!

PMSL - I am going to go out there soon and hide behind the bushes to say the prayers. Lets hope it works
GO JOE......GO JOE!!!!!!!

Race you to completion....LOL

Beth x x
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you find my picture?::
PMSL. You look stunning there Janine.

It certainly seems like things are moving for you FA. I really hope one of your offers comes good for you.

Thanks hun - I have chased and chased and phoned and grovelled and smiled and pulled strings. I can't sit around doing nothing. It is the only way we are going to sell if we take control over from the EAs - they don't give sh!t for us.

Yep, I am having a positive day. A Positive Mental Attitude is what I have right now. I think I may even do some cosmic ordering.:

Great idea - I sat and sent my thoughts out into the World. Might be working now.

If my hair turns out a disaster I'm going hunt Beth down.
I know where she lives.

OMG can you imagine us two together?!!!!! LOL No-one would understand a word we're saying....hee hee

OMG - what a thought, watch out Melbourne!

Said both prayers and stroked him gently.........going to bury him now......he he
Beth x x :

MINE CAME TOO!!!

Will have to bury him later...

Originally Posted by Icarus
oiiiii
PMSL, sorry Ic. You just pay the cleaner....

Hey Beth

That's what I was thinking too. Does your padded envelope smell funny - mine does. Going to bury the poor thing later - haven't told OH as he will think I have finally flipped.

Mine too - some person in the USA is making a big profit out of us lot. We should start up our own UK business!

Said both prayers in the kitchen......then wrapped him in the bag, took spoon out the front, have no garden so was digging around the gravel he's now up-side-down, facing the street as suggested :
Problem is if any of my kids kick the gravel they will see his butt sticking out : as I hit concrete about 6 inches down!!!!

I have the same choice, gravel drive or verge on the lane - in full public view... going to feel a bit of a 'nana here.

Beth x x :
That's a good idea, I'll put it in my purse.

Good luck to all of us!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:25 am
Make it happen!!!!

OOoooooohhhh......a triple burial
Now that's got to be good positive vibes
Yeah got mine from USA too....LOL
Beth x x
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:27 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Morning all.

Everyone sounds very fed up on here this morning.

I am going to have a positive day today. I've had such a crap week I've decided I have had enough of being down in the dumps. So I shall paste a smile on my face and it will not go for the rest of the day.

Yesterday OH came home from work and reckons he's been zapped by a mobile speedy. He reckons he was doing 60 in a 50 zone. Bloody men why, oh why.

But the good news is I'M GETTING MY HAIR CUT TOMORROW. Sorry needed to shout that bit. It's been a long time coming. A full cut and colour and I'm very excited.
I'm with you on that, i have been so down that i am having a weekend off of worrying....will return Tues!
Getting my hair cut is the only break i get from the kids. I go to an academy where they are still learning, but you can pay for a graduate..they are a lot slower and it takes around 3 hours...they do great coffee too!

Ooh, just as i was typing this have had a property developer at the door, wanted to look around, i sent him to the agent. I'm all up for cutting agency fees out but i'm on my own and there are some real freaks out there......
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Morning all.

Everyone sounds very fed up on here this morning.

I am going to have a positive day today. I've had such a crap week I've decided I have had enough of being down in the dumps. So I shall paste a smile on my face and it will not go for the rest of the day.

Yesterday OH came home from work and reckons he's been zapped by a mobile speedy. He reckons he was doing 60 in a 50 zone. Bloody men why, oh why

But the good news is I'M GETTING MY HAIR CUT TOMORROW.: Sorry needed to shout that bit. It's been a long time coming. A full cut and colour and I'm very excited
Enjoy your haircut, had mine today but OH done it, It reminded me why I love him so much he gives a great hairwash hmmmm heaven:
Thanks Sam, I do feel better really. Just looked at flights though for DD1 to come out for Xmas and they go up to over £1000 aagh.

Hope the hair looks great tomorrow O2O

PMSL Beth

My DD1 had a massive car accident yesterday near the M25 roundabout in Enfield. Both cars a write off and both drivers were in intensive care, she was the passenger. She must have been the luckiest person around as she came out with just a stiff neck!
Mind you she is moaning a lot
Oh my god I hope everyone is ok, I hate that bloody road. I go round the long way to avoid it.

Beth x x
Hey Beth

Great news on the st Joes. Think the workmen outside my house thought I was burying drugs when I put mine in the pot (excuse the pun). Lets hope we have lots of sales now

Originally Posted by betsyboob
I'm with you on that, i have been so down that i am having a weekend off of worrying....will return Tues!
Getting my hair cut is the only break i get from the kids. I go to an academy where they are still learning, but you can pay for a graduate..they are a lot slower and it takes around 3 hours...they do great coffee too!

Ooh, just as i was typing this have had a property developer at the door, wanted to look around, i sent him to the agent. I'm all up for cutting agency fees out but i'm on my own and there are some real freaks out there......

Bit naughty wasn't he but lets hope he calls the agent

BETH - Why do you keep putting photos on of they OH hair cuts?
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's got to be good positive vibes :
Beth x x
Oh yes, good things come in 3s!!! Let's hope they work for us girls!! I am going to say both the prayers every night. Might even get DD to join in.

Originally Posted by betsyboob
Getting my hair cut is the only break i get from the kids. I go to an academy where they are still learning, but you can pay for a graduate..they are a lot slower and it takes around 3 hours...they do great coffee too!::

Hope you feel better after the break. This stuff really messes with your head.

I think you were sensible to send that guy away. If he is genuine, he will go to the Ea if he doesn't then he was either trying to do a crafty deal or something worse... gulp.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Enjoy your haircut, had mine today but OH done it, It reminded me why I love him so much he gives a great hairwash hmmmm heaven:

I wish mine had useful skills like that... I suppose he can fix the PC.

Great news on the st Joes. Think the workmen outside my house thought I was burying drugs when I put mine in the pot (excuse the pun). Lets hope we have lots of sales now:

I hope ours are as successful as yours!

BETH - Why do you keep putting photos on of they OH hair cuts?
PMSL, poor Janine.
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:05 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

You lot are all lucky I'm not still an Approved Social Worker - I'd have you all sectioned for sure

Burying statues in the garden? Carrying prayers around in your pockets? Arranging cult-like triple burials? Sounds like a mass outbreak of pseudo-psycho-stress-related-hysteria to me

*wondering-if-she's-still-got-any-strait-jackets-JenniGee*

p.s. D'you like the avatar - it's my very own lucky talisman - IT'S GEORGE
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Forgot to say - need another rant about the rental EA for the other flat. Rang them on Wednesday to ask why it wasn't online yet. They promised it would be the next day - takes time to load blah, blah. Anyway, I check this morning and it's still not there. So I rang again and somebody else said it hadn't been actioned and all it took was a click. The lazy cow I spoke to was lying. Now have to wait until tomorrow to see if they load it. If it doesn't load then I bet they are shut til Monday...

It is still up for sale and they said next week is a good week as it is half term and lots of tourists will be in town.. let's hope it sells rather than rents. although, renting is still a good option.
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:07 am

Now that's got to be good positive vibes
Beth x x
Sorry still can't multi-quote, think I have cocked the computer up somehow.

We have just had a burial It was really funny, OH came out with me and dug the hole and then got down on his knees while I read the prayer (we have got big bushes out the front so nobody saw us). I was p***ing myself laughing. Now if this doesn't work northing will
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:10 am

Originally Posted by JenniGee
You lot are all lucky I'm not still an Approved Social Worker - I'd have you all sectioned for sure

Burying statues in the garden? Carrying prayers around in your pockets? Arranging cult-like triple burials? Sounds like a mass outbreak of pseudo-psycho-stress-related-hysteria to me

*wondering-if-she's-still-got-any-strait-jackets-JenniGee*

p.s. D'you like the avatar - it's my very own lucky talisman - IT'S GEORGE
Do you mean George Lombard?? We used him for DD's visa, he was great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.