Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 23rd 2008, 3:38 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by nickywes
Did you also get a card asking you if you wanted to purchase a St. Jude?
Apparently you can ask him for help on those day to day problems we all face!!

You can also get a key ring which you put your front door key on and touch it whilst saying the words "pray for me". Oh my god, I have really lost it now, was considering getting one

By the time I sell this god damn house I will have St. somethings buried all round the garden
Yeah Could buy a St Jude to help with day-to-day problems........and a St Francis for the animal lover.......both come in statues and keyrings
Must leave St Joe there til after sale completes......and give him place of honor in my new home On top of the toilet then....PMSL
Still going to get a St Christopher before I fly....as he protects travellers......and I've been watching to many 'Aircrash Investigated' programmes
Beth x x
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:49 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

One of them will be buried in the house so that I can take him out and look at him occasionally The others are total mingers so they can go in the garden
What the estate agents?
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:50 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Yeah Could buy a St Jude to help with day-to-day problems........and a St Francis for the animal lover.......both come in statues and keyrings
Must leave St Joe there til after sale completes......and give him place of honor in my new home On top of the toilet then....PMSL
Still going to get a St Christopher before I fly....as he protects travellers......and I've been watching to many 'Aircrash Investigated' programmes
Beth x x
Aren't they horrible things though, real cheap and nasty.
Don't watch any more Aircrash programmes - there you go sorted

I want that win the lottery St. next cos that would sort out the house selling problem.
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:51 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
What the estate agents?
LOL......good idea
Beth x x
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Well haven't you lot been busy today, burying st joe lol, hope it works for you all

everyone seems a lot more positive on here today or have you all just lost it?

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
What the estate agents?
Yes, sorry was that confusing??
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:54 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by suart
Well haven't you lot been busy today, burying st joe lol, hope it works for you all

We've lost it hun Talking of LOST........BOO HOO.....it's the last episode in the series on Sunday!!!!!
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! (on my knees sobbing uncontrolably)
Beth x x
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Forgot to say nic hope tyour daughter is ok Nice little claim for whiplash their, then she will be able to afford her own ticket to oz
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:55 am

Definitely lost it and with psycotic tendancies too
In between BE and burying the St. Joe, have been steam cleaning the whole kitchen today because I thought it would look so much better but it doesn't
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:00 am

Forgot to say nic hope tyour daughter is ok Nice little claim for whiplash their, then she will be able to afford her own ticket to oz
She is OK apart from a pain in the neck Other fella isn't so good and is going to be in hospital for quite a while by the sounds of it. It was a big lorry went into them and they were in a mini, he just didn't see them. Mind you he didn't do so well either.

She has said she can't be bothered with compensation, silly mare. So guess who will pay for the flight?
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

She is OK apart from a pain in the neck Other fella isn't so good and is going to be in hospital for quite a while by the sounds of it. It was a big lorry went into them and they were in a mini, he just didn't see them. Mind you he didn't do so well either.

She has said she can't be bothered with compensation, silly mare. So guess who will pay for the flight?
She's must have it to easy at home knowing that mummy will pay, sound's a bit like me with daddy
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:37 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

I just found another photo of George for you.
*swooning-&-blushing-JenniGee*
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:42 am

She's must have it to easy at home knowing that mummy will pay, sound's a bit like me with daddy
Oh yes I am a pushover for sure and at almost 25 should learn to stop but hey you are only young once She needs all her money for her social scene
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, did you miss me??

Spent an hour or two in a stuffy hall watching a gymnastics display and 'oh my, I accidentally missed the EA's call.' *Throw up hands in horror* Will have to call them tomorrow. And ask some questions about the offerers and then go away for the weekend....

PMSL at your convo since I went out. Haven't told my OH yet about the St Joe... If I disappear, don't worry, he has just had me committed...
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
You may mock haha

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That is spooky!! My luck changed as soon as I ordered one. I hope it continues in the same way.

When's the viewing? Fingers crossed for this one. Did they explain what happened to the stinkers? (Or did I miss that?)
No nothing to say why they didn't bother tossers!

Originally Posted by Reedy
I have to say I am inclined to agree with you!!!! As long as they don't start messing with voodoo dolls I think we might be safe

Lau xx
Nicky has already done that. Shes made my Ex husband ans cut his head off haha.

Aren't they horrible things though, real cheap and nasty.
Don't watch any more Aircrash programmes - there you go sorted

I want that win the lottery St. next cos that would sort out the house selling problem.
What you want for 3 quid haha. But sdon't like the thought of having him around the house when we move

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
We've lost it hun Talking of LOST........BOO HOO.....it's the last episode in the series on Sunday!!!!!
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! (on my knees sobbing uncontrolably)
Beth x x
Will be any the wiser like F**k the programme is so confusing if it wasn't for the eye candy I wouldn't bother. And why did they shoot the dishy Aussie captain on the boat I'd kick Jack out of bed for him any day

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.