Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 25th 2008, 12:46 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Laights
its windy here as well
Not too bad here.

We will have to take out private health as OH been ill so will need it. I am late 40's, OH early 40's

This forum is great for the info you get. I have just picked 4 companies that have had good reports for both removals and pets and then found some questions that you must ask so went from there. I am now in admin heaven doing all the reports Haven't got anything to fill in yet though

Will let you know if I get anything interesting.
Old May 25th 2008, 12:47 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
lets hope so , i'm still here till tuesday , hopefully my EA will have some news when i return to .
I really hope so
Old May 25th 2008, 12:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
It'll be glen something or other no doubt!!
I'll ask
Old May 25th 2008, 12:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
I'll ask
You do that!!! Off to bed now...

ttfn...
Old May 25th 2008, 12:49 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

It'll be glen something or other no doubt!!
some place in Edinburgh
Old May 25th 2008, 12:49 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Nite, nite wish I was going to bed in Melbourne
Old May 25th 2008, 12:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

ttfn...
ttfn , take it easy
Old May 25th 2008, 12:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nickywes
I really hope so
yup
Old May 25th 2008, 12:53 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

I had a look at a poll that Professsional Princess did sometime back that was interesting, I think I have narrowed the pet companies down to about 4, with the removal companies I have got 7 on my list, I just might get the lot in

Same here I am late 40's OH is pushing 50 this year
Old May 25th 2008, 1:01 am

ttfn...
Nite nite

Originally Posted by Laights
Nite, nite wish I was going to bed in Melbourne
Me too
Old May 25th 2008, 1:41 am
Permanent Resident

Hey Nic,

Where are you thinking of going in oz
Old May 25th 2008, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Quiet on here today.

Had a nightmare of a weekend.

While getting ready for our nan's 90th birthday do our electrics blew a main fuse half way through me ironing my dress and OH shower. Thought it was a powercut until we came home and still no electric Lucky for us BIL was down from up north and is a sparky so got it fixed, but wasn't lucky for 2 freezers full of food:curse:

So mad rush to get the house clean and hoovered for our viewers and the buggers didn't turn up:curse: And EA is closed for the weekend:curse: no wonder they're not selling anything there never open!

How's everyone else doing?
Old May 25th 2008, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Quiet on here today.

Had a nightmare of a weekend.

While getting ready for our nan's 90th birthday do our electrics blew a main fuse half way through me ironing my dress and OH shower. Thought it was a powercut until we came home and still no electric Lucky for us BIL was down from up north and is a sparky so got it fixed, but wasn't lucky for 2 freezers full of food:curse:

So mad rush to get the house clean and hoovered for our viewers and the buggers didn't turn up:curse: And EA is closed for the weekend:curse: no wonder they're not selling anything there never open!

How's everyone else doing?
Oh no Tina - it never rains but it pours eh?? I bet your EA is shut tomorrow as well - ours is! Lazy buggers.:curse:

If it makes you feel better, we have a blocked drain which OH had to spend digging out yesterday. EUGH! Hasn't worked, so we have to get dyno-rod or someone in... Just as OH was digging it out, the woman who made the offer came round too!

Hope it gets better for you tomorrow. I have just had to laugh as so much has gone wrong for us in the last 2 weeks, it's getting silly.
Old May 25th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh no Tina - it never rains but it pours eh?? I bet your EA is shut tomorrow as well - ours is! Lazy buggers.:curse:

If it makes you feel better, we have a blocked drain which OH had to spend digging out yesterday. EUGH! Hasn't worked, so we have to get dyno-rod or someone in... Just as OH was digging it out, the woman who made the offer came round too!

Hope it gets better for you tomorrow. I have just had to laugh as so much has gone wrong for us in the last 2 weeks, it's getting silly.
Nice job. Hope he didn't wash up in the same marigolds. Did you have a sneaky smile on your face when he was doing it? That teach not to be around when you need him

Are your drains pre 1937? if so you don't have to pay its down to the water company.

Sounds like the lady who put the offer in is keen fingers crossed x
Old May 25th 2008, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Nice job. Hope he didn't wash up in the same marigolds. Did you have a sneaky smile on your face when he was doing it? That teach not to be around when you need him

Are your drains pre 1937? if so you don't have to pay its down to the water company.

Sounds like the lady who put the offer in is keen fingers crossed x
That's interesting - yes our house is about 100 years old. Will have to look into it.

Yes, I was quite smug. Sometimes he is useful - emotionally useless but good with sh!t.

Th woman came round because our Ea had left a message on her phone asking about their chain. When she tried to call back, they didn't answer...:curse: Anyway, she told me that they had fallen in love with the house - which bodes well - they hopefully will up their offer. We are playing it cool. I told her that we had 18 months to sell, so were only considering the offer as it might be useful for us to sell early. (Which is true)

How are your offers going? Are the FTBs proceeding? Do they know you are still having viewings?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.