Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 23rd 2008, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by steveandtina

You may mock haha

PMSL, they will be laughing the other side of their faces when we all sell!

No nothing to say why they didn't bother tossers!

At least you didn't accept their offer. They are obviously nasty people and would have messed you around.

Nicky has already done that. Shes made my Ex husband ans cut his head off haha.

What you want for 3 quid haha. But sdon't like the thought of having him around the house when we move

I think Beth's idea of on the loo is the best one - pride of place!

Will be any the wiser like F**k the programme is so confusing if it wasn't for the eye candy I wouldn't bother. And why did they shoot the dishy Aussie captain on the boat I'd kick Jack out of bed for him any day
Glad I didn't get into it, I'm kept occupied by ER, Deperate Housewives, My Name is Earl, Heroes etc as it is...

I also have the secret shame of Big Brother - which is about to start soon! Yay!
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Glad I didn't get into it, I'm kept occupied by ER, Deperate Housewives, My Name is Earl, Heroes etc as it is...

I also have the secret shame of Big Brother - which is about to start soon! Yay!
Just got into My Name is Earl, wished I'd seen it from the start to know who's who and whats going on. I think his wife is great.

Use to like BB but the people are to unreal now.

Tina x
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:04 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
LOL......good idea
Beth x x
I'd quite like to bury my EAs. Useless buggers.

Originally Posted by suart
Well haven't you lot been busy today, burying st joe lol, hope it works for you all

everyone seems a lot more positive on here today or have you all just lost it?
Yep, they've all lost it.

Originally Posted by nickywes
Yes, sorry was that confusing??
Yes, for my poor addled brain.

Definitely lost it and with psycotic tendancies too

In between BE and burying the St. Joe, have been steam cleaning the whole kitchen today because I thought it would look so much better but it doesn't
It's a nightmare when you spend ages doing something and it looks no different. I find it with washing the skirting boards. I have this great idea of doing it and then once it's done it looks no different.

She is OK apart from a pain in the neck Other fella isn't so good and is going to be in hospital for quite a while by the sounds of it. It was a big lorry went into them and they were in a mini, he just didn't see them. Mind you he didn't do so well either.

She has said she can't be bothered with compensation, silly mare. So guess who will pay for the flight?
Blimey. Lorries v minis doesn't sound good. Hope the poor chap is ok.

Hi all, did you miss me??

Spent an hour or two in a stuffy hall watching a gymnastics display and 'oh my, I accidentally missed the EA's call.' *Throw up hands in horror* Will have to call them tomorrow. And ask some questions about the offerers and then go away for the weekend....

PMSL at your convo since I went out. Haven't told my OH yet about the St Joe... If I disappear, don't worry, he has just had me committed...
Oh dear, you missed the EA. Oh well, that will get them back for all the times they tried to muck you about.

YAY, Big Brother - 7 June.

I know, I'm sad. But at least I'm in good company.
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:48 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
You may mock haha

No nothing to say why they didn't bother tossers!

Nicky has already done that. Shes made my Ex husband ans cut his head off haha.

Anybody else for a voodoo doll? I can make them in any form, EA's, ex's, MIL's or neighbours

What you want for 3 quid haha. But sdon't like the thought of having him around the house when we move

If it works I would have paid 300 quid for that bit of plastic

I love big brother to but will have to sky+ and watch when OH not here, he hates it. How about Britain/American top model, so bitchy

N - Was the gymnastics display good?

Lets have a good weekend of selling
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
I'd quite like to bury my EAs. Useless buggers.

I'd like to bury mine up to their neck and leave their heads sticking out so I can kick them when I feel like it....

Yep, they've all lost it.

Yep - mad as hatters

Oh dear, you missed the EA. Oh well, that will get them back for all the times they tried to muck you about.::

I hadn't thought of that.

YAY, Big Brother - 7 June.

I know, I'm sad. But at least I'm in good company.
Every year I say I won't get involved and every year I do.

I love big brother to but will have to sky+ and watch when OH not here, he hates it. How about Britain/American top model, so bitchy::

LOL, I have to do that too. It's my revenge for 10 months of football. I don't watch Top Model though.

I used to watch the live streaming too, but gave up watching that when they cut anything good and the birdsong drove me insane.

WE should form a club, WPHS BB7 fans.

N - Was the gymnastics display good?

Yes thanks - hot and stuffy though as we had a big thunder storm straight afterwards.

Lets have a good weekend of selling:
Fingers crossed we do!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:30 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Every year I say I won't get involved and every year I do.

Fingers crossed we do!!
I think the Jade Goody BB was the best one. Not the celebrity one but the first one she was in. How embarassing was that?
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think the Jade Goody BB was the best one. Not the celebrity one but the first one she was in. How embarassing was that?
Oh yes, that was a great one. BB2 was good too - much simpler and innocent. The newer ones are full of wannabes. I can't even remember much about last years it was a bit non descript.
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:59 am

Oh yes, that was a great one. BB2 was good too - much simpler and innocent. The newer ones are full of wannabes. I can't even remember much about last years it was a bit non descript.
I agree, the one's lately have not been that good.

I have now got 4 removals coming to give quotes and 4 pet carriers too, so am doing well. Have also organised new wills and looked into power of attorney for someone here. Now looking at flights for us in October and DD1 at Xmas for 3 weeks. Have done my spreadsheet too with to do lists both here and in Oz and also a spreadsheet for cost comparisons. Talk about get stuck in. I knew the PA training would come in handy some time

Better than thinking about selling
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I agree, the one's lately have not been that good.

I have now got 4 removals coming to give quotes and 4 pet carriers too, so am doing well. Have also organised new wills and looked into power of attorney for someone here. Now looking at flights for us in October and DD1 at Xmas for 3 weeks. Have done my spreadsheet too with to do lists both here and in Oz and also a spreadsheet for cost comparisons. Talk about get stuck in. I knew the PA training would come in handy some time

Better than thinking about selling
WOW! Do you want to come an organise me too?? Definately better than stressing about the house. Let me know what you think about shippers. We are currently decluttering and getting rid of a lot of stuff - hopefully we won't have too much to ship. Are you shipping everything?

Just left a message for my EA - sorry i missed your call.

At least BB will take our minds off houses etc.. might even get us off BE......................... NAH! Impossible.
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:16 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Starting watching 'My Name is Earl' in 2003 Huge fan!!!! Absolutely love it........Joy is bloody brilliant Nearly fell over in the cinema when I took the girls to watch 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' though 'Bad Boys Bad Boys.....watcha gonna do when they come for you?'....ROTFPMSL

Always watch (and tape) 'Big Brother' Hope it's better than last year though Day 1 in the Big Brother house......Joe has been evicted in a mysterious manner'....PMSL

Started watching 'Chuck' a few weeks ago......not bad IMO
Love the way his sister's boyfriend winds him up....LOL 'I just flashed on myself'!!!!

Beth x x
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Starting watching 'My Name is Earl' in 2003 : Huge fan!!!! Absolutely love it........Joy is bloody brilliant : Nearly fell over in the cinema when I took the girls to watch 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' though : 'Bad Boys Bad Boys.....watcha gonna do when they come for you?'....ROTFPMSL

I've watched it since the beginning too. Joy is fab - love her hairdos too. Haven't seen Alvin, (we have the DVD and somehow managed to avoid watching it.)

Always watch (and tape) 'Big Brother' Hope it's better than last year though Day 1 in the Big Brother house......Joe has been evicted in a mysterious manner'....PMSL

I hope they have some decent people this year - just normal people you'd meet in the street and not freaks and show offs and wannabes.

Started watching 'Chuck' a few weeks ago......not bad IMO
Love the way his sister's boyfriend winds him up....LOL 'I just flashed on myself'!!!!

Beth x x
I haven't seen that either.. must look out for it.

You doing anything exciting tonight Beth???
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

29 pages?!?!?!?!?!
nice chatting

we are still on holiday here in austria - and finally the weather is improving!!!!

so what have i missed???
offers? sales? exchanges? rude viewers?

apparently we'll have a surveyor coming around on wednesday - the day after we come back
should i tidy up?!? i've left a bombsite behind
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:35 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't seen that either.. must look out for it.

You doing anything exciting tonight Beth???
Well......it's been fun and games here again last night
Massive gang of teenagers drinking in the street........throwing glass bottles on the road, screaming etc etc.
Andrew and a neighbour had to go out to tell them to p*ss off.........but there so too many of them. Had to phone the police (again)!!!!
Totally had enough now..........Oz surely can't be worse than this!!!
Beth x x
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Massive gang of teenagers drinking in the street........throwing glass bottles on the road, screaming etc etc.
Andrew and a neighbour had to go out to tell them to p*ss off.........but there so too many of them. Had to phone the police (again)!!!!
Beth x x
Hi Beth

So far the only things we have seen sceaming in the streets are the bl**dy birds, they are really noisy, inconsiderate as well at 6 in the morning

Tracy
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Beth x x
Hi Beth

So far the only things we have seen sceaming in the streets are the bl**dy birds, they are really noisy, inconsiderate as well at 6 in the morning

Tracy

Ooops forgot to mention we have been to some open houses today, to see what is available, where and what price, 3 out of the 4 we went to have all been reduced in price and one had been for sale 6 months, sounds silimiar to home which was encouraging and gave us hope that we will be able to do a deal here, when the time comes One of the questions asked was "how much would you be prepared to pay" and we reduced the asking price on all and the EA didn't squirm as much as we thought he would.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.