Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Yeah sorry girls.......bloody valley men.......always have to steal the show!!!
Beth x x
Well, tell him to steal some pants for my visualisation!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Its not working for me now - I bet FA and I end up with a queue of naked men outside our front doors now instead of house buyers.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmmmmm Hmmmmmm

<All offers to be the asking price>

Hmmmmm
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Its not working for me now - I bet FA and I end up with a queue of naked men outside our front doors now instead of house buyers.
LOL. Maybe that's what we were really wishing for.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:17 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

WE GIVE THEE OUR HOUSE KEYS AND ASK NOT FOR ANY ESTATE AGENTS FEES!!!!
THOU WILL DROP THE INTEREST RATES AND BESTOW A SIMPLE SALE FOR THEE!!!!
I BELIEVE IN THESE WORDS OF WISDOM AND ASK FOR PITY IN MY HOUR OF NEED!!!!!
HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

WE GIVE THEE OUR HOUSE KEYS AND ASK NOT FOR ANY ESTATE AGENTS FEES!!!!
THOU WILL DROP THE INTEREST RATES AND BESTOW A SIMPLE SALE FOR THEE!!!!
I BELIEVE IN THESE WORDS OF WISDOM AND ASK FOR PITY IN MY HOUR OF NEED!!!!!
HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Beth x x
Aaaammmmeeeennnnnnn.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:19 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Aaaammmmeeeennnnnnn.
Now we walk the hot coals of exchange of contracts.........
oooohhh ahhhh oooohhh aahhhhhh ouch ouch
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Beth x x
...am feeling the heat....hmmmmmmm
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

amen!

OUCHHHHHHH ohhh ahhh.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beth x x
To the other side to the completion ceremony...

I pledge that I will serve thee all my days if thy delivers completion.

Hmmmmmm
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:21 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
...am feeling the heat....hmmmmmmm
Bear with the heat......the contracts are almost within your reach.......hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
To the other side to the completion ceremony...

I pledge that I will serve thee all my days if thy delivers completion.

Hmmmmmm
Ooooooh yes!!!! I second that.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Ooooooh yes!!!! I second that.
I'll third it...

hmmm hmmm

ouch, lend us your wellies Beth
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

All hold hands and close thy eyes........your journey is over.......the ceremony is complete!!!!
The Celtic cyber vibes shall bring good news soon

Thank god for that.......Andrew can get dressed now....LOL
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

oh that was very uplifting - wasnt it Andrew

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.