Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:05 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I see you've subscribed to the 'get the neighbours to club together to get the nutters out' theory then

I bet Andrew will look very fetching in his slippers and nothing else.

It's funny we're all Welsh - apart from Dinky, do you think this druid stuff is in our genes??
ROTFLMAO no doubt it's our Celtic blood taking over....hee hee
Andrew and I will def be chanting at 10pm.......lots of 'hhhhmmmmmmmmmms'.......deep breathing and shaking our arms and legs uncontrollably!!! (bit like when I was in labour really )
Hope my eyes don't start to roll though......Andrew hates zombies, he may have to take drastic measures!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

I have a bit of Scottish ancestry- will that do?
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinky2
I have a bit of Scottish ancestry- will that do?
It's all Celtic, so it counts!!

Only 25 mins to go.

I had a ceasarian, so my birth experience was calm and relaxed...
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Oh hello - sounds very deep in here tonight.

Can I join in, im Irish heritage

Want to fill you in on todays debacle but fed up of whinging so will do it tomorrow.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh hello - sounds very deep in here tonight.

Can I join in, im Irish heritage

Want to fill you in on todays debacle but fed up of whinging so will do it tomorrow.
Evening Gonnago,

Hope you are OK and debacle not too bad. Has OH heard anything from about his company yet?

We are having a Druidic ceremony at 10pm to bring us all buyers. I think you need to join in to ensure your exchange! The fire and the music ar provided on the thread, you just need to get a white robe - or take the naked option and dance around the fire envisaging the outcome you want and chanting. Simple!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hello! Back again

Have you not found your washing up bowl yet Dinky?
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:55 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Evening Gonnago,

Hope you are OK and debacle not too bad. Has OH heard anything from about his company yet?

We are having a Druidic ceremony at 10pm to bring us all buyers. I think you need to join in to ensure your exchange! The fire and the music ar provided on the thread, you just need to get a white robe - or take the naked option and dance around the fire envisaging the outcome you want and chanting. Simple!
Hope you're all chilled out and in a state of complete calmness!!!!
Plenty of positive cyber vibes shall emit from our very beings shortly.......
LET THE CEREMONY BEGIN!!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Gonnago I have to confess, I'm really getting in the spirit of things guys! Five minutes left till the hmmmmmmms...
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Whoops, my clock must be slow!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

<House will sell, house will sell, house will sell>
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hope you're all chilled out and in a state of complete calmness!!!!
Plenty of positive cyber vibes shall emit from our very beings shortly.......
LET THE CEREMONY BEGIN!!!!
Beth x x
Hmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmm

I concentrating now...

Visualising the house selling...

Hmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmm
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hey sparky wife.

Right im naked and ready and willing. hmmmmmm
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Hmmmm hmmmmm

buyers buyers buyers

flock to our homes....

hmmmm hmmmmm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Hey sparky wife.

Right im naked and ready and willing. hmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm, <house will sell, house will sell...>

Hmmmmmmm
BE Forum Addict

hmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Buyers, exchanges and completions aplenty

hmmmmmmmmmm hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

hmmmm hmmmm

carpet shufflers and tourists be gone

hmmmm hmmmm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.