Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:09 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by dinky2
Oooh there's been an unexpected development.....Cheeky low offerer has just called at the house with her Dad!! Will we accept an offer £2k below our minimum?? They are living with relatives with their small baby having just sold theirs and want to move quickly. Have exchanged mobile numbers and said we will let them know....
We are going to accept as it would be daft not to
Trying not to get too excited as this is the third time we have sold, the last two fell through. Plus our friends were going to buy it but couldn't raise the deposit so we've had three disasters:curse:
Don't think the new EA will be too pleased- they only took the pics yesterday!!
Everyone cross their fingers that we are not heading for another disappointment
Oh well done you!!!!! Fingers crossed you get to completion this time!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
WOOHOO!!

Congratulations! If I were you, I'd say you will accept the lower offer but will leave the house on the market until they get their mortgage offer as you have been let down so many times. Hopefully this will spur them on to get things sorted.
Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Oh well done you!!!!! Fingers crossed you get to completion this time!!!
Beth x x
Thanks! Have just been pricing up a validation trip (need to enter Oz by 5th Aug) and I reckon on at least £5K with spends so suddenly the £2k drop doesn't seem so much! Will join in Beth's garden chant later on in the hope of sending you some good viewers!!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:33 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! Have just been pricing up a validation trip (need to enter Oz by 5th Aug) and I reckon on at least £5K with spends so suddenly the £2k drop doesn't seem so much! Will join in Beth's garden chant later on in the hope of sending you some good viewers!!
LOL......yes we will be having a cyber garden chant for viewers to come and buy our houses at approx 10pm tonight......wear a white robe and sandals...hee hee
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

LOL......yes we will be having a cyber garden chant for viewers to come and buy our houses at approx 10pm tonight......wear a white robe and sandals...hee hee
Beth x x
LOL. Count me in. I'll do anything to sell my house.
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-druid-priest-%7E-bxp43735.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by Fly Away; Jan 20th 2008 at 5:16 am.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're right. Plus you save money on your mortgage too.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Well- that's it, just phoned the buyer and told them we'd accept
Off to hunt out my sandals for later
Old Jan 20th 2008, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well- that's it, just phoned the buyer and told them we'd accept
Off to hunt out my sandals for later
YAY!!

You'll need them for Oz too!!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 5:44 am
Make it happen!!!!

YAY!!

You'll need them for Oz too!!
Start humming girls!!!!!!.....LOL

Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Here's the music;

http://collect.myspace.com/music/pop...MTIwMDgyNjcxNw==
Old Jan 20th 2008, 5:57 am
Make it happen!!!!

ROTFLMAO

Think of this image :

Sod the sandals.....I'm wearing wellies!!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ROTFLMAO

Think of this image :

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...age519798x.jpg

Sod the sandals.....I'm wearing wellies!!!!
Beth x x
PMSL.

We're going nude! The nieghbours will be so eager to get rid of us that they'll club together to buy the house.

(Well, it's a plan.......)
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

PMSL.

We're going nude! The nieghbours will be so eager to get rid of us that they'll club together to buy the house.

(Well, it's a plan.......)
oooh bit chilly for that, I'll just wear leg warmers and a scarf!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:17 am
Make it happen!!!!

oooh bit chilly for that, I'll just wear leg warmers and a scarf!
Ha ha......so wellies, leg warmers, a scarf, white robe (optional) large fire and some karma music.....
The thought alone is making all my bad vibes disappear
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ha ha......so wellies, leg warmers, a scarf, white robe (optional) large fire and some karma music.....
The thought alone is making all my bad vibes disappear
Beth x x
I think we have some joss sticks somewhere....
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:48 am
Make it happen!!!!

I think we have some joss sticks somewhere....
Let's take it up a level.....this is serious stuff....LOL
Think one man is carrying his exchange of contracts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBeEf...eature=related

Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.