Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
LOL we are crossing threads and I have changed my avatar 3 times tonight so dont know which one you mean - but the one now is me and my baby sister.

I text our buyer today to ask if she had mortage offer - she said no they had some extra paperwork to do :curse: and should be done end of week ...so I said I wanted complete next fri as we are going away for 3 weeks...she didnt seem very impressed but this is just dragging on and on for no reason whatsoever. Going to start yelling at gorgeous EA Friday.

Where shall we go on our hols then?
That's right - kick some ass Hayles!
What paperwork do they need??? Seems a bit odd?

Well, I was wondering if I could tag along with you on your 3 week holiday - where are you going??It's my birthday while you're away, so we could have a party. (42 eek!!!!!!!!)
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Im not actually going anywhere lol just said I was to gee them up .... but now we must to celebrate your birthday.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5798471]That's right - kick some ass Hayles!

paperwork is somethng to do with their mortgage - from what I gather it is a self certification mortgage and they needed something to do with tax return but then needed something else just want it done now cause I am getting nervous.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Hi Fly Away, am sending some cyber hugs your way. How s***** is their timing??!! Sometimes it just feels like one thing after another. Bet you feel like going out there and thumping someone.

I have an urge to get in the car and take a road trip somewhere. Anyone fancy joing me and where would you like to go before we all leave to go down under? A holiday would be nice but I fancy a good 'old drive to waste some petrol

Yeah, we remember you Fly Away, you were the very first peeps we talked to!!!
Hi Sparky W!

Thanks for the hugs. I am now so stressed, it's unbelievable. Darling child has now kicked a drink over the living room carpet and had ANOTHER nose bleed in her bedroom. (Thankfully not on the carpet.) Tomorrow I may just thump a road worker - I'll look forward to that. After all this, I bet the wretched viewer won't turn up anyway.

A drive would be nice.... Would the car get to Naples? I've always wanted to see Pompei. Must think about going before we leave.

Glad you recognised the photo - it's the only one I have on the lappy an it so happens it's flattering.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im not actually going anywhere lol just said I was to gee them up .... but now we must to celebrate your birthday.
Oh you minx! They will be panicking now. Not sure I want to celebrate my b.day. Too old.

[quote=Gonnago;5798502]
Originally Posted by Fly Away
That's right - kick some ass Hayles!

paperwork is somethng to do with their mortgage - from what I gather it is a self certification mortgage and they needed something to do with tax return but then needed something else just want it done now cause I am getting nervous.
Don't blame you for being nervous - how long is it since they made the offer? We had a self cert mortgage and got the offer in 2 weeks - didn't have to supply tax returns??? I'd push for exchange too.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

shhhhsh your making me more nervous lol.

im gonna really push it for next friday - i think they made offer first week in nov - and there is no chain - initially we all wanted before xmas so im not being unreasonable. I do wonder what the hell I am paying that gorgeous agent for, other than to pay for his pointy shoes.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shhhhsh your making me more nervous lol.

im gonna really push it for next friday - i think they made offer first week in nov - and there is no chain - initially we all wanted before xmas so im not being unreasonable. I do wonder what the hell I am paying that gorgeous agent for, other than to pay for his pointy shoes.
You could take the shoes hostage until he gets off his cute behind and does something.

It has been a long time for apparently not much reason.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

[/I][QUOTE=Fly Away;5798573]Hi Sparky W!

Thanks for the hugs. I am now so stressed, it's unbelievable. Darling child has now kicked a drink over the living room carpet and had ANOTHER nose bleed in her bedroom. (Thankfully not on the carpet.) Tomorrow I may just thump a road worker - I'll look forward to that.After all this, I bet the wretched viewer won't turn up anyway.

A drive would be nice.... Would the car get to Naples? I've always wanted to see Pompei. Must think about going before we leave.

Glad you recognised the photo - it's the only one I have on the lappy an it so happens it's flattering.

Well, I think it would be totally acceptable to thump a road worker and the viewer if they don't turn up. That would stop the buyers mucking around and perhaps postpone the roadworks (Not that I am encouraging violence, please understand Mods, just TIC )

Actually, you say about Naples, OH and I were looking at booking a break away either to France or Italy. But ended up booking flights to Adelaide There are places in the UK, esp up North, I would love to see before we go. Would love to think that it will happen but doubt it very much

Lovely pic Glad the carpet is ok!

Gonnago, hope everything runs smoothly for you, it is a huge plus that there is no chain involved. Is he a very gorgeous agent?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:37 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House buyer

Right we are high-jacking this thread...it shall now be known as the "Whinging Pom House Buying Thread" or the where are all the nice Ozzie houses:curse:

This is getting to be very hard work. The kids are not enjoying life in the car and the wife has had enough...I think we all know why people quit out very early on.

Anyway more houses this weekend and starting to look at rentals.

On a different note, When are my bond girls heading out?? (I can not be bothered to catch up).

p.s. Gonnago i like the avatar...i will allow you to come dressed like that to the Bond girl party
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Default Re: Whinging Pom House buyer

Originally Posted by graz79
Right we are high-jacking this thread...it shall now be known as the "Whinging Pom House Buying Thread" or the where are all the nice Ozzie houses:curse:

This is getting to be very hard work. The kids are not enjoying life in the car and the wife has had enough...I think we all know why people quit out very early on.

Anyway more houses this weekend and starting to look at rentals.

On a different note, When are my bond girls heading out?? (I can not be bothered to catch up).

p.s. Gonnago i like the avatar...i will allow you to come dressed like that to the Bond girl party
Hiya Ozzie Graz!!

Long time no speak! What do you mean you couldn't be bothered to catch up?? There's only a couple thousand pages to read.

Me and Gonnago are still hoping to join you in Adelaide in the June/July/Aug 08. However we still have to sell our houses. and get our visas So maybe we are a tad optimistic.

What a bummer that now you can't find a house to buy. Where are you looking - or should ask is there anywhere in Adelaide you AREN'T looking?

How is Tiggs?? Send her a big hug ((((())))) Hope the new job is going OK.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[quote=Sparky wife;5798682][/i]
Hi Sparky W!

Well, I think it would be totally acceptable to thump a road worker and the viewer if they don't turn up. That would stop the buyers mucking around and perhaps postpone the roadworks (Not that I am encouraging violence, please understand Mods, just TIC )

Actually, you say about Naples, OH and I were looking at booking a break away either to France or Italy. But ended up booking flights to Adelaide There are places in the UK, esp up North, I would love to see before we go. Would love to think that it will happen but doubt it very much

Lovely pic Glad the carpet is ok!

Gonnago, hope everything runs smoothly for you, it is a huge plus that there is no chain involved. Is he a very gorgeous agent?
Thanks, I will enjoy planning my viewer and road worker abuse.....:curse:

Can you explain how you ended up booking flights to Adelaide when you were looking for flights to Europe?

Where would you like to go up North? You can have quite a few weekends before you go.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:56 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

G'Day Sheila.

You can tell how the job is going, i am on ere again.

We have looked just about everywhere but it is proving difficult, especially given all the price rises going on at the minute and the paper helpfully ran an article of the big growth areas, i.e. anywhere we are looking and all of a sudden all the houses have an extra $50000 added to the price :curse:
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by graz79
G'Day Sheila.

You can tell how the job is going, i am on ere again.

We have looked just about everywhere but it is proving difficult, especially given all the price rises going on at the minute and the paper helpfully ran an article of the big growth areas, i.e. anywhere we are looking and all of a sudden all the houses have an extra $50000 added to the price :curse:
OK, I have a plan. Get a job on the newspaper and write articles on how bad the market is and how it is going to crash. bingo, you get all the houses to your self.

So is the job;
a. Boring
b. Undemanding
c. unsupervised.
d. all of the above.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:02 am
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, I have a plan. Get a job on the newspaper and write articles on how bad the market is and how it is going to crash. bingo, you get all the houses to your self.

So is the job;
a. Boring
b. Undemanding
c. unsupervised.
d. all of the above.
how did the viewing go? dare I ask even?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CarolineW
how did the viewing go? dare I ask even?
Hiya C,

Missed you the last 2 nights. (Going to bed early - shock, horror!)

The viewing's tomorrow - if she bothers to turn up this time.

House is trashed after leak in bay window, further nose bleeds, drink spilling and general mess. now they are digging the road up outside. We will never sell it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.