Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 2nd 2008, 11:17 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Well one of my viewers have cancelled already:curse: wonder if the other one is going to bother to turn up? They are from the new EA who said we had 4 bookings when I signed that went down to 2 now its just the 1 viewing. I know its better than none as IC would say watch this space.

Good luck FLY with that 2nd viewing fingers crossed for you

IC have did your viewing go this morning?

Nicky - Bring me back a candy floss from saff hend I love Southend. We might be heading to your neck of the woods if it stays nice tomorrow fishing at Broxbourne.

Tina x
Hi Tina , it went semi well , they liked it , more so maybe & heres the but ..... They have an offer but their offer is from some-one who hasn't sold

However that person has dropped their price to try & secure that property , so we sit & wait .
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:20 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Well one of my viewers have cancelled already:curse: wonder if the other one is going to bother to turn up? They are from the new EA who said we had 4 bookings when I signed that went down to 2 now its just the 1 viewing. I know its better than none as IC would say watch this space.

Good luck FLY with that 2nd viewing fingers crossed for you

IC have did your viewing go this morning?

Nicky - Bring me back a candy floss from saff hend I love Southend. We might be heading to your neck of the woods if it stays nice tomorrow fishing at Broxbourne.

Tina x
Hey Tina I could walk to Broxbourne so come and have a cuppa if we are not in saffhend

Shame about your viewers letting you down, makes you wonder if they were fictional doesn't it? I am positive that there were 2 made up one's with our last agent, who knows!!

Any news FA or Ic or anybody else with viewers.
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:22 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi Tina , it went semi well , they liked it , more so maybe & heres the but ..... They have an offer but their offer is from some-one who hasn't sold

However that person has dropped their price to try & secure that property , so we sit & wait .
The posts must have crossed Ic. Could they be the buyers do you think, although how you tell god knows.
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:25 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
The posts must have crossed Ic. Could they be the buyers do you think, although how you tell god knows.
i think they could , i didn't show them round as i was at work . hard to tell , they looked at cheaper & this is top of budget so its gonna be somewhat larger
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:37 pm

i think they could , i didn't show them round as i was at work . hard to tell , they looked at cheaper & this is top of budget so its gonna be somewhat larger
Lets hope so, will keep fingers crossed anyway.
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:39 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

FA good luck with the second viewing

IC, fingers crossed.......bl**dy chain thing btw :curse:....fingers crossed again

Tina, what time are those viewers arriving?

For me....I just finished cleaning hopefully for the last time for the 'open house'.
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:40 pm

Lets hope so, will keep fingers crossed anyway.
Just a quickie - OH getting really pi**ed off with new EA already and just rung him again saying about missed opportunities this weekend etc. etc. He had steam coming from his ears and was basically saying that we had reduced to get maximum impact for Bank Holiday weekend and going in paper and on website of which none of it has been done so how the hell do we get viewers if not advertised anywhere

I think they may kick us off their books
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:40 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

WAAHHH got another viewer at 1 !!

not sold but he's from away & we all clean & tidy so may as well have him look
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:41 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
Hi all,

FA good luck with the second viewing

IC, fingers crossed.......bl**dy chain thing btw :curse:....fingers crossed again

Tina, what time are those viewers arriving?

For me....I just finished cleaning hopefully for the last time for the 'open house'.
Hi Miranda
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:48 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quickie - OH getting really pi**ed off with new EA already and just rung him again saying about missed opportunities this weekend etc. etc. He had steam coming from his ears and was basically saying that we had reduced to get maximum impact for Bank Holiday weekend and going in paper and on website of which none of it has been done so how the hell do we get viewers if not advertised anywhere

I think they may kick us off their books
AAArrrrgGGGHHHH, don't let them kick you...kick them first :curse::curse:

WAAHHH got another viewer at 1 !!

not sold but he's from away & we all clean & tidy so may as well have him look
WOW, that's great...........

Hi Miranda
Hi Scott...how good can it get.....2 chances.....IEKS.....have you decided on where to move to in Oz already btw
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:54 pm
tum
destination Cairns

Kick 'm!!

Remember your goal, a house with a pool
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:54 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
AAArrrrgGGGHHHH, don't let them kick you...kick them first :curse::curse:

WOW, that's great...........http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/3.gif

Hi Scott...how good can it get.....2 chances.....IEKS.....have you decided on where to move to in Oz already btw
not yet ..... i'll have to think about it
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:58 pm
tum
destination Cairns

not yet ..... i'll have to think about it
There are so many nice places, you can pick what you like. The only thing you have to do is check out if there's work and start from there, ....at least that's what we did Mmmmhhh, although it will be the first time in 20 years that I don't have work and that's a strange feeling.

Hey Tina, do you like the pool I've picked out for you?
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:07 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hello everyone

ive just literally logged on to have a gander at how everyone is doing this morning. our viewer is due at 4.30, so i'll let you know how that goes tomorrow, as i'm out on the lash after that.
best of luck everyone
back to cleaining the bog:curse:
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

WELL I GONNA HAVE A MOAD

ESTATE AGENTS OURS SAID YESTERDAY

EXACTED WORDS

MARKET CRAP AT MOMENT.

could,nt believe it:curse::curse::curse:

Sorry for shouting

angiek

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.