Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 3rd 2008, 12:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by tum
There are so many nice places, you can pick what you like. The only thing you have to do is check out if there's work and start from there, ....at least that's what we did Mmmmhhh, although it will be the first time in 20 years that I don't have work and that's a strange feeling.

Hey Tina, do you like the pool I've picked out for you?
Yes your right , at the end of the day work is essential really

Originally Posted by egghead4
hello everyone

ive just literally logged on to have a gander at how everyone is doing this morning. our viewer is due at 4.30, so i'll let you know how that goes tomorrow, as i'm out on the lash after that.
best of luck everyone
back to cleaining the bog:curse:
Hey , good luck

Originally Posted by angiek
WELL I GONNA HAVE A MOAD

ESTATE AGENTS OURS SAID YESTERDAY

EXACTED WORDS

MARKET CRAP AT MOMENT.

could,nt believe it:curse::curse::curse:

Sorry for shouting

angiek
Have a moan , its ok to moan
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Well the 1 o'clocker had been before , via previous EA . He's now working up here & has his on the market .
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:38 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by egghead4
hello everyone

ive just literally logged on to have a gander at how everyone is doing this morning. our viewer is due at 4.30, so i'll let you know how that goes tomorrow, as i'm out on the lash after that.
best of luck everyone
back to cleaining the bog:curse:
OK, and afterwards..nobody is allowed in the house, go to the toilet and/or have a shower g*d forbid ...at least that's how I feel after cleaning for a viewing...it's an obsession that is forced upon you . Good luck with the viewing!!

Originally Posted by angiek
WELL I GONNA HAVE A MOAD

ESTATE AGENTS OURS SAID YESTERDAY

EXACTED WORDS

MARKET CRAP AT MOMENT.

could,nt believe it:curse:

Sorry for shouting

angiek
Shouting is allowed here, don't worry,.......I hope it made you feel better

Old May 3rd 2008, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Just sacked NEW agent!!!

Was p*&$ed off the 1st viewer cancelled then 10 minutes before the other 1 was due the agent rung to say they found the house of their dreams this morning. Thats the excuse my old agent used last week when viewer didn't turn up:curse:. I asked the new agent if all agents learnt that excuse a estate agent school? I don't think these people exsisted in the 1st place just think we were told that to get us to sign to them. Told them to rip the contract up I had signed as I get that bulls*%t from my old agent and they charge less fees and put the phone down on him he keeps calling but I've wasted enough of this nice day on them so not gunna answer the phone:curse:

Great News on getting 2 viewings today it wasn't my 2 was it
Old May 3rd 2008, 2:49 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Just sacked NEW agent!!!

Was p*&$ed off the 1st viewer cancelled then 10 minutes before the other 1 was due the agent rung to say they found the house of their dreams this morning. Thats the excuse my old agent used last week when viewer didn't turn up:curse:. I asked the new agent if all agents learnt that excuse a estate agent school? I don't think these people exsisted in the 1st place just think we were told that to get us to sign to them. Told them to rip the contract up I had signed as I get that bulls*%t from my old agent and they charge less fees and put the phone down on him he keeps calling but I've wasted enough of this nice day on them so not gunna answer the phone:curse:

Bloody hell. You cant let them get away with anything.
Old May 3rd 2008, 2:58 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
Well the 1 o'clocker had been before , via previous EA . He's now working up here & has his on the market .
Excellent having 2 viewers Ic, chances are one might have it

Just sacked NEW agent!!!

FFS, know how you feel though, it happened to us. I am sure they are fictional just to keep your hopes up. All that cleaning too. So was that 4 down to 2, then 1, then none? What a load of bollox.
Could be that we get rid of new EA too after the lack of things happening after all the promises. We haven't signed the contract yet though
Go and have a few drinks.

Old May 3rd 2008, 3:01 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tum
OK, and afterwards..nobody is allowed in the house, go to the toilet and/or have a shower g*d forbid http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Others/others-213.gif...at least that's how I feel after cleaning for a viewing...it's an obsession that is forced upon you . Good luck with the viewing!!

Shouting is allowed here, don't worry,.......I hope it made you feel betterhttp://bestsmileys.com/havenice/2.gif

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Others/others-105.gif
Hey M, you are making lots of pretty pictures at the moment, how on earth do you do it?
Old May 3rd 2008, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Bloody hell. You cant let them get away with anything.
Originally Posted by nickywes
Excellent having 2 viewers Ic, chances are one might have it

FFS, know how you feel though, it happened to us. I am sure they are fictional just to keep your hopes up. All that cleaning too. So was that 4 down to 2, then 1, then none? What a load of bollox.
Could be that we get rid of new EA too after the lack of things happening after all the promises. We haven't signed the contract yet though
Go and have a few drinks.

TOSSERS all of them going to print my own posters tonight and put them in OH shop window in the hope I sell the bloody house myself and I can tell them Bloody Ea to go stuff themselfs
Old May 3rd 2008, 3:03 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

TOSSERS all of them going to print my own posters tonight and put them in OH shop window in the hope I sell the bloody house myself and I can tell them Bloody Ea to go stuff themselfs
what about Ebay?
Old May 3rd 2008, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Feeling very sorry for myself at the moment - no news AND our broadband has gone down. I'm on dialup and the ISP say they cant repair the broadband for at least 5 working days... AGHHHHHH

So I won't be on very much for a couple of weeks - just when I really need some other people to talk to who understand........

Good luck everyone.
Old May 3rd 2008, 3:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi all,

Feeling very sorry for myself at the moment - no news AND our broadband has gone down. I'm on dialup and the ISP say they cant repair the broadband for at least 5 working days... AGHHHHHH

So I won't be on very much for a couple of weeks - just when I really need some other people to talk to who understand........

Good luck everyone.
gawd that would drive me nuts , whats up with it ? problem at the exchange ?
Old May 3rd 2008, 4:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

gawd that would drive me nuts , whats up with it ? problem at the exchange ?
It is driving me nuts!!!

Yes there is a problem at the exchange and they can't anyone to look at it for at least 5 working days..:curse: Bloomin bank holiday!

Anyhow - I have now got some good news.

EA called and the 2nd viewing on the flat was a 'no'. BUT we had a rental viewing on Friday and the viewer wants to take the flat - so we will have money coming in from next week.

Plus the woman who saw the house and loved it last week has made an appointment on Thursday to view and we have another viewing on Wednesday! Haha, now the EA has to do some work.

How did your viewing go IC??? Fingers crossed it was a good one. Ditto Bec - hope yours is good.

Bummer Tina I reckon you would do a better job than the EA too!

Good luck everyone. Sorry I won't be on as much as usual.
Old May 3rd 2008, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

It is driving me nuts!!!

Yes there is a problem at the exchange and they can't anyone to look at it for at least 5 working days..:curse: Bloomin bank holiday!

EA called and the 2nd viewing on the flat was a 'no'. BUT we had a rental viewing on Friday and the viewer wants to take the flat - so we will have money coming in from next week.

Plus the woman who saw the house and loved it last week has made an appointment on Thursday to view and we have another viewing on Wednesday! Haha, now the EA has to do some work.

How did your viewing go IC??? Fingers crossed it was a good one. Ditto Bec - hope yours is good.

Well done - glad to hear you are feeling a bit more positive - internet on the other hand is a catastrophy - i could not cope

Good luck to everyone else with viewers!
Old May 3rd 2008, 4:24 am
Handsome Internet Guy

It is driving me nuts!!!

Bugs me , paying for a service & not getting it , be it EA's or Internet Providers !!

Well great news & its about time you had some , so good luck with the viewing . nice one .

Mine went well , the guy at 1 today had been already , hes on market & now working up here so ... who knows .

Same with the 1st viewer really , they have an offer but that person has not sold :curse: so , we will see
Old May 3rd 2008, 4:45 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Bugs me , paying for a service & not getting it , be it EA's or Internet Providers !!

Well great news & its about time you had some , so good luck with the viewing . nice one .

Mine went well , the guy at 1 today had been already , hes on market & now working up here so ... who knows .

Same with the 1st viewer really , they have an offer but that person has not sold :curse: so , we will see
so Ic..no real good vibes yet from today??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.