Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 2nd 2008, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by egghead4
nic have you seen american idol?
i'm watching it now, but doesnt it seem rushed, its bloody awful- who do you think will win.
oh by the way i havent seen tonights yet so dont tell me who goes
I haven't seen tonights either. I am very disappointed in it.. none of them are very good. I think the little boy, (can't remember his name) will win.

Yes it seems rushed and they all look really embarrased and hardly sing... it's all chat and crap. esp the results show.
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nickywes

Paul just let rip again at them as we are not even on their website yet:curse: They are going to regret taking us on
go paul go

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
Hi everyone

Can I join in? our house is going on the market on Tuesday! , after spending the last few months getting everything sorted out. We're starting to stress out already what with all the scare stories in the press but looking on the bright side people still need somewhere to live so please cross your fingers (and toes!) for us.

Oh and could someone tell me how you manage to keep your houses in viewing condition when you have kids/dogs/husbands?

Lindsay x
hello lindsay!!
as the others said, do a major clear out - get rid of anything and everything!
and then hide, hide and hide some more

Originally Posted by egghead4
oh by the way, i better tell you now (i may be a bit p'd later), i have a viewer tomorrow - yeeeeeehaaaaa
bit hyper active tonight
bec

it's so allright being hyper with a viewer on the doorstep!!!!
good luck
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Morning all.

Do we all have lovely bank hols viewings? We have 2 at lunchtime but can't get motivated to start on the cleaning

Good to see Beth back it will all go down hill from now

Tum - still love the smiles. good luck with the open house x

IC- good luck with this morning fingers are crossed for ya x

Nicky - yes fancy seeing me on here not got over to the other lot quiet yet

Good luck everyone I'm off to do the hoovering (lucky me)

Tina x
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:14 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Morning all.

Do we all have lovely bank hols viewings? We have 2 at lunchtime but can't get motivated to start on the cleaning

Good to see Beth back it will all go down hill from now

Tum - still love the smiles. good luck with the open house x

IC- good luck with this morning fingers are crossed for ya x

Nicky - yes fancy seeing me on here not got over to the other lot quiet yet

Good luck everyone I'm off to do the hoovering (lucky me)

Tina x
Morning - No viewers for us as yet Great that you have 2 today, one lot of cleaning Will keep everything crossed for you xx

Hi Beth - Glad to see you back, we will keep you sane

Good luck for today Ic, will be praying for you too

Have a great weekend with viewings all and hope to see some SOLD posts on here later on

Think we may go out somewhere over the weekend rather than stay and wait for the phone to ring. Thought maybe Southend by the sea and wish it was the Gold Coast
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all - just got up. Got to love Saturdays!

We've got a 2nd viewing on the flat at lunchtime - I am just praying they will take it. Otherwise, we will have to let it out again as we can't afford to lose that much money every month. Then try and sell again after the slump is over.

Fingers crossed for Tina, Bec and Ic - hope to hear of some offers.

No viewings on the house this weekend - I suspect the EA was putting people off. GRRRR Plus they are shut Sun and Mon for the bank holiday! What's that about???

No news from me - but still hope....
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:34 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away

We've got a 2nd viewing on the flat at lunchtime - I am just praying they will take it. Otherwise, we will have to let it out again as we can't afford to lose that much money every month. Then try and sell again after the slump is over.

No viewings on the house this weekend - I suspect the EA was putting people off. GRRRR Plus they are shut Sun and Mon for the bank holiday! What's that about???

keep at it FA, you'll get there in the end.
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nickywes

Think we may go out somewhere over the weekend rather than stay and wait for the phone to ring. Thought maybe Southend by the sea and wish it was the Gold Coast
LOL - we might do that down in West Wales..
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
keep at it FA, you'll get there in the end.
Thanks H - I hope so. Last night we were talking about holding tight until next year, validating in Feb and just hoping the market has improved and put the house back on the market in March. We have to be in Aus by Feb 2010 to meet our visa conditions. We could also reapply once so long as the rules haven't changed. Don't want to do this as want to be there asap. Have to think logically though.
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:40 pm

Thanks H - I hope so. Last night we were talking about holding tight until next year, validating in Feb and just hoping the market has improved and put the house back on the market in March. We have to be in Aus by Feb 2010 to meet our visa conditions. We could also reapply once so long as the rules haven't changed. Don't want to do this as want to be there asap. Have to think logically though.
personally, if I was i your shoes I would validate, takes a hell of a lot of pressure off you all. then you can play the game with a clear head.
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

personally, if I was i your shoes I would validate, takes a hell of a lot of pressure off you all. then you can play the game with a clear head.
I know - the only prob is we are on a 475 and if the market hasn't improved, we will be under more pressure as we have to be living in Oz by Feb 2010. Which sounds a long way ahead - but is only 21 months.

Just going to sit this selling season out and see what happens. Hopefully we won't have to decide.
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:47 pm

I know - the only prob is we are on a 475 and if the market hasn't improved, we will be under more pressure as we have to be living in Oz by Feb 2010. Which sounds a long way ahead - but is only 21 months.

Just going to sit this selling season out and see what happens. Hopefully we won't have to decide.
bloody hell, thats not helping for a start.

Change the way you think for a bit. It's not 21 months it's nearly 2 years!!! Say it to yourself a few times = you'll feel better, trust me.
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Change the way you think for a bit. It's not 21 months it's nearly 2 years!!! Say it to yourself a few times = you'll feel better, trust me.
LOL, it helps a bit. We could also reapply before Dec 2010 if the rules haven't changed and get another visa... but doing all this again... aghhhhh
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:00 pm

LOL, it helps a bit. We could also reapply before Dec 2010 if the rules haven't changed and get another visa... but doing all this again... aghhhhh
it's never as bad as you make it out to be. Just find a new way of thinking.
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Well one of my viewers have cancelled already:curse: wonder if the other one is going to bother to turn up? They are from the new EA who said we had 4 bookings when I signed that went down to 2 now its just the 1 viewing. I know its better than none as IC would say watch this space.

Good luck FLY with that 2nd viewing fingers crossed for you

IC have did your viewing go this morning?

Nicky - Bring me back a candy floss from saff hend I love Southend. We might be heading to your neck of the woods if it stays nice tomorrow fishing at Broxbourne.

Tina x
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:16 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck

Morning

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.