Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 16th 2008, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
Morning all , have a viewer tuesday , they havn't sold .... wanted to come tomorrow , stuff that they can come when i say if thats their position .

how is every one ,,,, should i be be investing in St Jo's ? is there a price war ?
Good news - fingers crossed they like it and then sell theirs. These things can happen.

I think we have all just got desperate to sell and will try anything - ie the St Joes.
Old May 16th 2008, 11:27 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good news - fingers crossed they like it and then sell theirs. These things can happen.

I think we have all just got desperate to sell and will try anything - ie the St Joes.

i've got a truck load on the way
Old May 16th 2008, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Right STOP what ever your doing and get on ebay and buy a St Joseph!!!!!!!

I've got a 2nd offer on my house!!!!!

God I can't believe it!!!

There is hope for us all
Old May 16th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dinky2
Wahey! I have graduated from the WPHS thread!!
Sale completed yesterday, no last minute price drops. There is hope for you all!
Will keep my fingers crossed that the rest of you get there soon
Woo hoo great news xx

Morning all , have a viewer tuesday , they havn't sold .... wanted to come tomorrow , stuff that they can come when i say if thats their position .

how is every one ,,,, should i be be investing in St Jo's ? is there a price war ?
Fingers crossed for your viewing x

Tina x
Old May 16th 2008, 11:53 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Right STOP what ever your doing and get on ebay and buy a St Joseph!!!!!!!

I've got a 2nd offer on my house!!!!!

God I can't believe it!!!

There is hope for us all
no way !!!
Old May 16th 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

no way !!!

Yep, Both for the same money and the new offer today is from 'The Stinkers' who came in the week

its unreal, I'm sure I'm gunna wake up in a minute to find it all a dream.
Old May 17th 2008, 12:00 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Yep, Both for the same money and the new offer today is from 'The Stinkers' who came in the week

well choose wisely ......
Old May 17th 2008, 12:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable! It's like waiting for a bus - you wait for ages and then 2 come along at the same time.

I'd stay with the people you've got unless the stinkers can complete quickly. In my experience messing other people about only creates problems.
Old May 17th 2008, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Well done on the completion of your house Dinky2

IC at least you have another viewing, let them in you never know

Tina what can I say apart from congratulations, lets hope they start a bidding war Send the other one round to me

good luck everyone with viewings this weekend
Old May 17th 2008, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suart
Well done on the completion of your house Dinky2

IC at least you have another viewing, let them in you never know

Tina what can I say apart from congratulations, lets hope they start a bidding war Send the other one round to me

good luck everyone with viewings this weekend

You wouldn't want the stinkers
Old May 17th 2008, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

You wouldn't want the stinkers
tina, I wouldn't mind the stinkers as long as they buy this place
Old May 17th 2008, 12:51 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

ok seeing as everyone seems to be buying a St Joe's I have too, what is it supposed to do and do I have to say the prayer as well. Why do I have to bury it upside down may I ask, all answers gratefully received.

Good luck everyone

Lisa
Old May 17th 2008, 2:10 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

I have just bid on a St. Joseph too can't hurt can it?

We have feedback from our viewers last night. They don't want it........... Apparently loved the house but want to put a massive summerhouse in as an office and it would cost them too much money. Thing is they haven't even got theirs up for sale yet so I say p**s off

I am so fed up with this constant up and down feeling now. Think National Homebuyers is going to be our option
Old May 17th 2008, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

Hi Everyone

Had viewers this morning - loved the house buthavent even got theirs on the market yet. My hubby knows the guy - he is a builder too but Dave was away today so it was just me. Loved our little croft too - was gobsmacked it was with the house. Was askig if we would accept a deposit to secure the house to stop something buying it from underneath them!! Said we may consider but would speak to hubby - didnt mention they were only the second viewer in 7 months - fat chance of somebody stealing it from under their noses but didnt want them to think there is no urgency!!!!!!!!! Got butterflies - but as its only the second viewer - maybe they just fill you with confidence!!!!

She seemed to like it too - its a lovely area and they know that they dont come for sale up there very often so we will have to wait and see.

Good luck everyone and well done those who have sold!!!!!!!! Will keep you posted!
Old May 17th 2008, 2:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Laights
Hi everyone,

ok seeing as everyone seems to be buying a St Joe's I have too, what is it supposed to do and do I have to say the prayer as well. Why do I have to bury it upside down may I ask, all answers gratefully received.

Good luck everyone

Lisa
Apparently, the St Joe needs to feel the need to escape....

Originally Posted by nickywes
I have just bid on a St. Joseph too can't hurt can it?

We have feedback from our viewers last night. They don't want it........... Apparently loved the house but want to put a massive summerhouse in as an office and it would cost them too much money. Thing is they haven't even got theirs up for sale yet so I say p**s off

I am so fed up with this constant up and down feeling now. Think National Homebuyers is going to be our option
Bummer. At least you know the new EA is getting your house noticed though. Let's hope you can hold the Homebuyers co in reserve and get a good offer in the next 30 days.

I know what you mean about up and down. Last week I had lots of hope and now it is all gone. I feel drained. I told my Oh last night that I don't know how much more I can take. A year of this is too much. I've told him that he has to take some of the stress otherwise I will end up in the looney bin.

He obviously took this to heart because this morning, rather than set off for the flat early - as promised - to get the curtains up and to tidy up after the carpet fitters, he lay in until 10.30 and didn't leave until 12.30. Just rang to say he's there - I bet he won't be home until tomorrow now, so I will be alone again. I can see how all this leads to divorce because I am seriously fed up with him now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.