Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 20th 2008, 3:44 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by suart
Wow Tina thats a hard one, on one hand you want the money but on the other hand with the first time buyer you have no chain. Ask them who can complete the first, do a little bit of reserch about both and see who u think will be the best buyer. Sorry that has not helped has it Good luck and let us know how you get on
Tina......stick to the first offer IMO
Try not to look at the money going up slightly.......but the most secure buyer.
Beth x x
Old May 20th 2008, 4:12 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fine thank you.... just slightly psychotic & contemplating a long train journey with a big, nasty hurty thing in my handbag
Old May 20th 2008, 4:43 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Just got sausages out of freezer for tea tomorrow, might have a go at this, is sounds delicious - Yummmy.
I can heartily recommend it. It was VERY yummy.

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hey Thankyou
Enjoy.

Originally Posted by JenniGee
I'm fine thank you.... just slightly psychotic & contemplating a long train journey with a big, nasty hurty thing in my handbag
Oh dear, I'm not sure if I want to know what the big, nasty hurty thing is in your handbag.
Old May 20th 2008, 4:48 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I've had a complete nightmare of a day. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.:curse:

Firstly, my speakers on the puta have packed up. I've unscrewed them and wiggled some wires around (very technical, I know), but no they won't work and that really pissed me off. So now I've got to get another pair.

Secondly, my hoover decided that today of all bloody days (I have a viewer tonight) to pack up. That's it kapoot, not working at all. So I unscrewed all of that, couldn't see any wires to wiggle so put it all back together and tried to turn it on. That's when it started smoking and before I could turn it off it turned itself off.

So I don't have any transportation as we sold my car a couple of months ago. I couldn't just nip to my dad's house and pick his up. I had to wait for OH to come home so he could go and get it.

Luckily the hoovering is now done and I have 25 minutes until the viewer arrives.

God I shall be glad when it's gin o'clock tonight.
Old May 20th 2008, 5:01 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz

Gawd I wish it was gin o'clock in our house... we don't drink, but might break the rule after today's events

Let's hope this evening is better for all of us
Old May 20th 2008, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suart
Wow Tina thats a hard one, on one hand you want the money but on the other hand with the first time buyer you have no chain. Ask them who can complete the first, do a little bit of reserch about both and see who u think will be the best buyer. Sorry that has not helped has it Good luck and let us know how you get on
Time in the complete will might be what we have to look at, Thanks x

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Tina......stick to the first offer IMO
Try not to look at the money going up slightly.......but the most secure buyer.
Beth x x
I know I sound greedy but 235k is very cheap for my house in my area and I'm feeling a little robbed

Ungrateful bitch aint I

It'a amazing what you can buy that fits in the handbag from Ann Summers now days

Chin up
x
Old May 20th 2008, 5:54 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

my viewers have gone & they liked , spent ages & didn't seem to want to go !

but they've not sold so ...............
Old May 20th 2008, 6:09 am
aka bunja

Gawd I wish it was gin o'clock in our house... we don't drink, but might break the rule after today's events

Let's hope this evening is better for all of us
Hope your evening is better for you.

Well, you never know they might get a quick sale.

At least your's turned up. Mine bloody well didn't.:curse:

I know the EA said "around" 6.15pm but this is taking the piss.

I shall be phoning my EA tomorrow for a right moan. F**cking rude bastards.
Old May 20th 2008, 6:17 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah they sounded confident they would sell quick .......yes i said of course

sorry yours didn't show , rudeness n all that .

feel a bit rude myself cuz i've been out the loop here & not sure whos doin what ..

I'll try to get up to speed .
Old May 20th 2008, 6:18 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

I hope they want it and sell theirs quickly. What will Oz do without you

All that bloody cleaning too:curse: They may still turn up though, you never know
Old May 20th 2008, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope this evening is better for all of us:
Big virtual (((((((((((hug)))))))))) for you Jen, I don't know what he's done, but I'm virtually roasting his chestnuts too.

I've had a complete nightmare of a day. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.::

Firstly, my speakers on the puta have packed up. I've unscrewed them and wiggled some wires around (very technical, I know), but no they won't work and that really pissed me off. So now I've got to get another pair.

Secondly, my hoover decided that today of all bloody days (I have a viewer tonight) to pack up. That's it kapoot, not working at all. So I unscrewed all of that, couldn't see any wires to wiggle so put it all back together and tried to turn it on. That's when it started smoking and before I could turn it off it turned itself off.:

So I don't have any transportation as we sold my car a couple of months ago. I couldn't just nip to my dad's house and pick his up. I had to wait for OH to come home so he could go and get it.

Luckily the hoovering is now done and I have 25 minutes until the viewer arrives.

Have the viewers been yet??? Fingers crossed it was positive.

Sounds like the day I had. Bloomin internet link packed up after I posted this morning. OH just got us back online now. We must be twins ... technological and mechanical disater zones..

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Time in the complete will might be what we have to look at, Thanks x

I know I sound greedy but 235k is very cheap for my house in my area and I'm feeling a little robbed:

Ungrateful bitch aint Il:

Know how you feel Tina - our house has gone down about £200k in value in a year. I feel like I've been assulted, raped and robbed....

It'a amazing what you can buy that fits in the handbag from Ann Summers now days:l:

Chin up
x
PMSL - you can do a lot of damage with a love egg if you know how to use it.....

Good news!! Just hope one of these keen folks can sell their house to buy yours.

Well, I have sort of positive news.... we have a tenative offer - subject to finance from one of my options.... Offer is OK - not great but not crap. Just have to hope they can get finance. I have been working on this for a month.... I should be an EA!!! keep your fingers crossed for me folks... need so much luck here...
Old May 20th 2008, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

It's a bummer when they've got a house to sell. Fingers crossed they sell soon and can buy yours.

Good luck to everyone else too.
Old May 20th 2008, 6:24 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Big virtual (((((((((((hug)))))))))) for you Jen, I don't know what he's done, but I'm virtually roasting his chestnuts too.

Sounds like the day I had. Bloomin internet link packed up after I posted this morning. OH just got us back online now. We must be twins ... technological and mechanical disater zones..

PMSL - you can do a lot of damage with a love egg if you know how to use it.....

Good news!! Just hope one of these keen folks can sell their house to buy yours.

Well, I have sort of positive news.... we have a tenative offer - subject to finance from one of my options.... Offer is OK - not great but not crap. Just have to hope they can get finance. I have been working on this for a month.... I should be an EA!!! keep your fingers crossed for me folks... need so much luck here...
That is really great news N, lets hope it comes off for you, will keep everything crossed xx
Old May 20th 2008, 6:25 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away

everything crossed for you
Old May 20th 2008, 6:26 am
Handsome Internet Guy

love eggs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.