Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Hi Sue, how's everything going with you? Getting excited?

So bloody stressed and havent stopped arguing 4 a week at this rate we will never chill out

Just finished some packing gotta do some more in the week kids got so much stuff they want to take omg what am i gonna do

Suexx
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suesk
So bloody stressed and havent stopped arguing 4 a week at this rate we will never chill out

Just finished some packing gotta do some more in the week kids got so much stuff they want to take omg what am i gonna do

Suexx
What I did and get rid of it when they are not there!!!

They haven't asked for any of it!!!

Lau x
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5873183]OMFG.:curse::curse:

Viewer didn't turn up. EA and myself sitting waiting until 11.10. She phones the office, no he hasn't cancelled. Phone him, he isn't coming - no reason, no apology.:curse::curse:

I really have so much more to do than clean up for no shows. The EA is fuming. Again, it isn't just us, he was booked to see another house afterwards. So if he is reading, Mr Lane, you are a rude, inconsiderate barsteward.

Fly Away, honestly, I want to scream for you, that is beyond disgusting. Bet he wouldn't be happy if someone did the same to him.

:curse: :curse: <Sparky Wife thinking evil violent thoughts about peeps like Mr L.>

I would love to go off on a swearing rant but will be behaved. Am hoping you get the perfect buyer soon. Hope you are ok.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Suexx
Not long to go and then you will be able to chill a bit more Sue!!

You'll get everything sorted. So stressful though!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Guys.

I haven't been able to get on the PC since I last posted. DD on the office one and OH on my lappy as it has been playing up and he is trying to fix it. DD's was put away ready for viewing.

EA said that this guy did the same before to someone else, so they have been black listed now. Probably won't get to see any more properties with this agent again. Which is something. Haha, I'd love to hear that conversation, sorry you can't view any of our properties because you are unreliable.

He probably couldn't afford it anyway.

Loved the poem Lau.

Sounds a very up and coming area - which is just what you need.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Suexx
It will all be sorted soon Sue. Just imagine your self on the plane with all the hassle behind you.

My DD won't get rid of stuff either - we have a Bob the Builder lego set from years ago that she insists is vital to her life in Oz.

Originally Posted by Reedy
What I did and get rid of it when they are not there!!!

They haven't asked for any of it!!!

Lau x
LOL - I shall try that!!

[QUOTE=Sparky wife;5873512]
Originally Posted by Fly Away

Fly Away, honestly, I want to scream for you, that is beyond disgusting. Bet he wouldn't be happy if someone did the same to him.

:curse: :curse: <Sparky Wife thinking evil violent thoughts about peeps like Mr L.>

I would love to go off on a swearing rant but will be behaved. Am hoping you get the perfect buyer soon. Hope you are ok.
Thanks Sparky W. I know it will happen, just hate people like this. GRR. It happened to someone yesterday too. There must be so many rude people in the World.

I know who this guy is too - so if I see him, I shall tell him what problems he caused me. (Watch out for the news, mad Welsh woman kills house viewer.)
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:43 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

aww fly away i really feel for you mate. Itd sso so flaming annoying when you scrub and clean everywhere for them not to show!! Happened to me a couple of times or cancellations 10 mins before:curse:. Dont these people know how hard it is getting a house ready to show especially with children:curse:

sending plenty of house selling vibes your way xxx
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Nic

Gutting wot a bloody plonker why do people make appointments then just no show grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks Reedy Sparky wife and Nic im sure everything will be fine just gotta try and chill. Anyone got any valium they will be gratefully recieved lol.

Good luck all for this week hopefully we will all sell.

Suexx
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
aww fly away i really feel for you mate. Itd sso so flaming annoying when you scrub and clean everywhere for them not to show!! Happened to me a couple of times or cancellations 10 mins before:. Dont these people know how hard it is getting a house ready to show especially with children

sending plenty of house selling vibes your way xxx
Thanks Clare.

At least my house is clean eh? Doesn't look quite right clean. Never mind small child will soon fix that.

Hi Nic

Gutting wot a bloody plonker why do people make appointments then just no show grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks Reedy Sparky wife and Nic im sure everything will be fine just gotta try and chill. Anyone got any valium they will be gratefully recieved
Good luck all for this week hopefully we will all sell.

Suexx
Thanks Sue.

Sending virtual valium for your nerves. I find wine helps.....

I sent my hub and daughter out this morning as I was going mental with them both. I can only imagine what you are going through.

I blinkin hope we all sell soon, otherwise, we will go insane soon. I've got one of those buying companies working out a price. Bet it's peanuts, but it gives me hope.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Nic

id only go down that road as a last resort they offered us 40k under asking price rip off

Thanx for the valium tho

Suexx
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Nic

id only go down that road as a last resort they offered us 40k under asking price rip off

Thanx for the valium tho

Suexx
Yeah, I know, but you have explore every avenue.

How's the wine going down with the valium??
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:18 am
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Yeah, I know, but you have explore every avenue.

How's the wine going down with the valium??

I am so overwhelmed I need downers not uppers
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:39 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folkes!!
Was going to ask how the house selling is going but i read the last few posts on the thread and i guess i dont need to ask!

I am going completely stir crazy over here with no internet access. I NEED to be back online but probably not going to be until March now

We had confirmation from the bank on Thursday that our mortgage has been approved and i drove past our new house on Friday and there was a big 'sold' sign stuck over the board!! Yay. cant wait to get in and get settled - still feeling a bit lost in our temp rental and without all of our things (they are STILL at sea somewhere ) anyone interested in having a nose at our new house pm me and i will send you the link on realestate! (well i will send it when i get online the next time!)

Sending good vibes to you all in hopes of a sudden rush of buyers!

hugs Adele
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Hi folkes!!
Was going to ask how the house selling is going but i read the last few posts on the thread and i guess i dont need to ask!

I am going completely stir crazy over here with no internet access. I NEED to be back online but probably not going to be until March now

We had confirmation from the bank on Thursday that our mortgage has been approved and i drove past our new house on Friday and there was a big 'sold' sign stuck over the board!! Yay. cant wait to get in and get settled - still feeling a bit lost in our temp rental and without all of our things (they are STILL at sea somewhere ) anyone interested in having a nose at our new house pm me and i will send you the link on realestate! (well i will send it when i get online the next time!)

hugs Adele

HI ADELE!!!

We miss you too - get an internet connection soon.xxx

Great to hear that you have the mortgage offer. Must be frustrating without your stuff, never mind you'll be in your new house soon. I will definately be PMing for details because you know I am nosey.

The housing market does seem to be picking up now - more viewings for most people and some sales too. Fingers crossed it continues.

Carolline W - sorry I missed you, had one lass of wine and had to go to bed. What a lightweight I am.

Good luck to everyone else this week.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:56 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Hi folkes!!

hugs Adele

great news hun i wouldnt mind the link. How are u liking adelaide? That is where we are off to can i ask how long it took to sort mortgage out et??Bet your having a fab time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.