Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

LOL smut? I? huh! I find that deeply offensive - go on admit it, you all missed me didnt ya? check out this thread its been so on topic whilst I was away *yawn*.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
LOL smut? I? huh! I find that deeply offensive - go on admit it, you all missed me didnt ya? check out this thread its been so on topic whilst I was away *yawn*.
I missed yah - I was partnerless!!! Didn't stop the criminal in me though - just posted on different threads

L xx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reedy
I missed yah - I was partnerless!!! Didn't stop the criminal in me though - just posted on different threads

L xx
Im proud of you, for keeping the naughtiness burning. lol.

I have a question for you all - and its on topic!!! I think I have to give my internet/phone/TV company a months notice, so will need to think of doing that really soon, what happens to my email address when I cancel my account?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Im proud of you, for keeping the naughtiness burning. lol.

I have a question for you all - and its on topic!!! I think I have to give my internet/phone/TV company a months notice, so will need to think of doing that really soon, what happens to my email address when I cancel my account?
My BT internet one is still available!!!

L xx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

My BT internet one is still available!!!

L xx
may have to phone them and ask them - I dont want to lose it as it is my business email addy as well.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

may have to phone them and ask them - I dont want to lose it as it is my business email addy as well.
Probably best to phone and check!!!

Lx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Probably best to phone and check!!!

Lx
There, thats me done for being on topic for the year...back to smut....
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There, thats me done for being on topic for the year...back to smut....
Chimney sweeping again
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chimney sweeping again
lol.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking out into song again N - must be the welsh connection:

"I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien I'm a welsh woman in NSW!"

L xx
More like;

"The lady IS red"

EDIT - you two talking smut again <TUT>

I missed it. LOL
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
More like;

"The lady IS red"

EDIT - you two talking smut again <TUT>

I missed it. LOL

"The lady is a tramp!" might work too
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

"The lady is a tramp!" might work too
I couldn't possibly comment.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I couldn't possibly comment.
Now I have incited trouble on here I am going to bow out gracefully and take me, myself and I off to bed.

See yah,

Lau xx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now I have incited trouble on here I am going to bow out gracefully and take me, myself and I off to bed.

See yah,

Lau xx
Nigh Lau,

Sleep well - hope you find a rental soon.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Well we were supposed to exchange today, and take the dog to the shippers tomorrow. Now we are being told we will exchange on Monday, so we will have to pull the dog off the flight if it doesn't go through tomorrow, which they seem determined it won't. No real reason why either.
Looks like a new set of blood tests for our poor doggie (who had to have two lots as it was).
I have spent most of the day crying. Someone asked me how I was in our tea room and I ran out in tears, lol. Poor girl looked horrified.
Sodding August this first time buyer with no chain said he wanted the house!! I want to move asap he said....

We just can't send the dog until we know for sure it is going through. We have been told so many times it will happen in so many days/weeks and then nothing happens. Yesturday they said they were just waiting for the solicitor to read through the mortgage offer, and today we find out he has not signed the conract, paid his deposit and they still had questions about the surveys!!! That were done in NOVEMBER!!

I have a killer ulcer in the back of my throat, and one comming up on my tounge, feeling very close to snapping point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.