Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Oh Pumkin Blossom, sending you big hugs (((()))))

Sorry to hear that your buyer is messing you around AGAIN.:curse:

To me it sounds like your buyers solicitor must be lying. They must be telling your solicitor that the vendor is in a position to exchange - otherwise your solicitor wouldn't tell you. (Unless your solicitor is the problem?????)

I know your situation from posts on here and I know that if you can't sell the house then you can't go - BUT you must give the buyer an ultimatum now. Tell them if they don't exchange on Monday that you will have no choice but to pull out. Put your house into an auction and fly out. Don't let this idiot ruin your dreams.

Hope it works out for you.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry folks, having a technical problem, this a test.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

what ya testing?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
what ya testing?
I'm not able to see posts after 12.16pm today - unless I 'reply' and then all new posts come up. Wierd eh? Just put my computer's calendar forward by a month and it now seems OK. Totally confused.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

ohh thats strange.

here I know you like to laugh at other peoples misfortunes this will tickle you. I have been having a mass mass clear out today (another one) and decided to do the 'crap cupboard' no one has dared open it for years, its full of my old diaries, photos from holidays in tenerife and size 8 clothes that I will NEVER see again...but I was feeling brave. I took out this carrier bag that had holes all in it.... so I screamed, ran down stairs like a proper girl phoned Dh and said we must have mice, he rushes home (didnt have time to put on his superhero costume) runs up stairs (more scared than I am but pretending to be well 'ard. I take the bag out and it falls apart in my hand......then a light bulb comes on inside my head.....its a biodegradeble carrier....its been there so long its self destructing.....oh my god I laughed....Con didnt think it so amusing
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ohh thats strange.

here I know you like to laugh at other peoples misfortunes this will tickle you. I have been having a mass mass clear out today (another one) and decided to do the 'crap cupboard' no one has dared open it for years, its full of my old diaries, photos from holidays in tenerife and size 8 clothes that I will NEVER see again...but I was feeling brave. I took out this carrier bag that had holes all in it.... so I screamed, ran down stairs like a proper girl phoned Dh and said we must have mice, he rushes home (didnt have time to put on his superhero costume) runs up stairs (more scared than I am but pretending to be well 'ard. I take the bag out and it falls apart in my hand......then a light bulb comes on inside my head.....its a biodegradeble carrier....its been there so long its self destructing.....oh my god I laughed....Con didnt think it so amusing
PMSL. Con to the rescue.. (insert Superman music!)

I have a mouse story too. A few months ago our washing machine broke down. The repair guy came out and pulled it away from the wall and underneath was a dead mouse. EWWWW.

I was SO embarrased. I blamed it on the cat, (knowing full well our 2 cats died a year ago.) After the washing machine guy had gone we put down traps and caught another mouse. EEEK The traps are still down and no more mice. So hopefully they just came in from the fields for a warm. We live on the edge of the countryside - so lots of wildlife, we often see mice running around the garden. The shame though.

Good luck with the clean out. I really must start. I have been selling stuff on Ebay, but there doesn't seem to be any less stuff.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL. Con to the rescue.. (insert Superman music!)

I have a mouse story too. A few months ago our washing machine broke down. The repair guy came out and pulled it away from the wall and underneath was a dead mouse. EWWWW.

I was SO embarrased. I blamed it on the cat, (knowing full well our 2 cats died a year ago.) After the washing machine guy had gone we put down traps and caught another mouse. EEEK The traps are still down and no more mice. So hopefully they just came in from the fields for a warm. We live on the edge of the countryside - so lots of wildlife, we often see mice running around the garden. The shame though.

Good luck with the clean out. I really must start. I have been selling stuff on Ebay, but there doesn't seem to be any less stuff.
lol your poor cats getting the blame.

I have shifted bags and bags and bags of stuff over last few weeks but still so much more - and to think I dont do 'clutter' the only thing left to do is baby clothes - i have kept everything, I just cant bring myself to get rid of it so may have to box up and stick in dads attic. I wont need it again...my next baby is going to be a boy!!!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol your poor cats getting the blame.

I have shifted bags and bags and bags of stuff over last few weeks but still so much more - and to think I dont do 'clutter' the only thing left to do is baby clothes - I have kept everything, I just cant bring myself to get rid of it so may have to box up and stick in dads attic. I wont need it again...my next baby is going to be a boy!!!
You're good! I was going to be organised, but it never happened...spent all my time on here instead.

I like the way, it's not 'if I have another baby' but rather 'my next baby will be a boy'.

Good idea to put them in the loft - that way you won't fret about them. Maybe pack them up into boxes so he can just post them to you if you need them, (you know in age ranges 0-6mths, 6mths - 1yr etc)
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

You're good! I was going to be organised, but it never happened...spent all my time on here instead.

I like the way, it's not 'if I have another baby' but rather 'my next baby will be a boy'.

Good idea to put them in the loft - that way you won't fret about them. Maybe pack them up into boxes so he can just post them to you if you need them, (you know in age ranges 0-6mths, 6mths - 1yr etc)
but they are all pink lol.

WHEN I have another that is - we both want a big family - he likes the practice and I like the babies....but a little Ozzie blue flavour would be lovely....
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

but they are all pink lol.

WHEN I have another that is - we both want a big family - he likes the practice and I like the babies....but a little Ozzie blue flavour would be lovely....
LOL. You might get an Ozzie pink....... My great grandmother had 7 children - all girls. My grandmother had 2 children - both girls, My mother had me and I had my daughter. NO BOY cousins either.

That hasn't helped has it???

But at least if they are in your dad's loft and you do have another girl - maybe baby number 5! - He can post them to you.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL. You might get an Ozzie pink....... My great grandmother had 7 children - all girls. My grandmother had 2 children - both girls, My mother had me and I had my daughter. NO BOY cousins either.

That hasn't helped has it???

But at least if they are in your dad's loft and you do have another girl - maybe baby number 5! - He can post them to you.
*fingers in ears* lalalalalalala
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

*fingers in ears* lalalalalalala
PMSL
Attached Images  
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

hey that is me! where did you get that pic. I dont have my webcam set up.....where is my hair?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hey that is me! where did you get that pic. I dont have my webcam set up.....where is my hair?
Con sent me a pic of you with a swimming cap on.

I use that as my avatar sometimes on days when there is just so much stuff you don't want to hear.

Well, I will have to go to bed now. Have got in the habit of staying up on this wretched computer every night. I will regret it when small child goes back to school and I have to be at sparrow cough again.

Nite hun, sleep tight.
xx
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi All,

Just got a call from my new EA to say we have a viewing on Thursday from someone without a house to sell. Yippeee, first viewing of the year and with the new EA. Is this the first WPHS viewing of 2008?

I need tons of luck here!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.