Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Zero activity in December here, to be expected though I suppose.

Hmmm

Dave
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I think they mentioned ex and completion on same day but thats just too nerve wracking for us with 3 nippers and a Dh with OCD. I dont think it would be fair on our buyers for us to stall the process they are young and in love and keen to move in together.....who am I to get in the way

Off now to peek at update forum.
OMG, Ex and comp would be a nightmare. You are nice getting out of the house quickly though. Can you send your OH round to mine for a spring clean? He should start his own business.

Hope you hear soon.

Originally Posted by mindblower
Zero activity in December here, to be expected though I suppose.

Hmmm

Dave
Hi Dave,

Welcome to the WPHS thread. I'm afraid the whole process has sent us all a bit barmy but at least it is somewhere to moan where we understand what you are going through.

We had no viewers in Dec either. Hoping the next couple of weeks will pick up or it is another price reduction...
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the WPHS thread. I'm afraid the whole process has sent us all a bit barmy

A bit barmy? is that what you call it? Are you trying to not scare off the newbies or something?

Hi Dave welcome to WPHS - grab a hard hat
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the WPHS thread. I'm afraid the whole process has sent us all a bit barmy

A bit barmy? is that what you call it? Are you trying to not scare off the newbies or something?

Hi Dave welcome to WPHS - grab a hard hat
LOL!

I was trying to prepare him gently. I just hope he hasn't read the rest of the thread - you know any bit less than 4 months ago when we all joined it.

Dave, don't be scared!

Last edited by Fly Away; Jan 2nd 2008 at 4:23 pm. Reason: typo
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL!

I was trying to prepare him gently. I just hope he hasn't read the rest of the thread - you know any bit less than 4 months ago when we all joined it.

Dave, don't be scared!
I think its safe to say he hasnt read it - if he had he would never have posted. lol

Speaking of which how is our Dan the Plumber and Tiggs and Graz - anyone heard from them?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think its safe to say he hasnt read it - if he had he would never have posted. lol

VERY true!

Speaking of which how is our Dan the Plumber and Tiggs and Graz - anyone heard from them?
Tiggs posted just before Christmas - just go back a few pages, there aren't many posts. She spent a few days in Mellie and then drove the Great Ocean Rd to Adelaide. They got OAA which she said was OK and they are enjoying Adelaide. I'm sure she will be back online soon.

DTP was also on a few times but he seemed very despondant about everything. I reckon he's been trying to forget it all over Xmas.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ahh bless him - Dan hope you okay ((hugs)).

I saw T&G just before Christmas - wasnt sure if they had been back since. Hope they getting on okay, they must be missing us?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahh bless him - Dan hope you okay ((hugs)).

I saw T&G just before Christmas - wasnt sure if they had been back since. Hope they getting on okay, they must be missing us?
PMSL. Of course they are missing us - who wouldn't? When we move over there and have to set up a new life and have a wonderful place to explore, we'll miss BE too.....
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

PMSL. Of course they are missing us - who wouldn't? When we move over there and have to set up a new life and have a wonderful place to explore, we'll miss BE too.....
yeah but we will have each other over there lol.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah but we will have each other over there lol.
I know, it's sort of strange isn't it? I wonder if we'll all dislike each other on sight?

When are you planning to fly out if the visa comes through etc? We're hoping to be there by July - if this house sells.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know, it's sort of strange isn't it? I wonder if we'll all dislike each other on sight?

When are you planning to fly out if the visa comes through etc? We're hoping to be there by July - if this house sells.
we were hoping May but looks like the visa will be putting a hold on that. its gone so so slow and have no idea when we will get visa, but at least with house sold we will be ready to go as soon as visa comes.

Us lot hate each other, as if, I am going to start organising my Bond party for my 30th in 2 years time LOL (give us all a bit of time to fit into a catsuit ;-p)
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

we were hoping May but looks like the visa will be putting a hold on that. its gone so so slow and have no idea when we will get visa, but at least with house sold we will be ready to go as soon as visa comes.

Us lot hate each other, as if, I am going to start organising my Bond party for my 30th in 2 years time LOL (give us all a bit of time to fit into a catsuit ;-p)
What's the hold up with the visa?? I thought the meds problem was sorted now? Or are you just in a big backlog? At least you will be ready to go as soon as you get the visa. I have the feeling our visa will be granted by April and this house still won't be sold.

You're making me feel old! In 2 years time I will be 44 and will probably never get into a catsuit again.... Looking forward to that party though! Yeehah!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Meds pah! if only - we havent even had our money taken - our bank card expired and they contacted us to get new details and we gave it to them - over a month ago - it is supposed to take 7 days! There were soo many applicants in August and I think the time it has taken them to get through us all means that more and more peoples files are waiting for confirmation of ccard details. Absolute nightmare!! Cant believe our file has been there since August and nothing has been done at all. Here's hoping when we finally get dealt with it will fly through
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Meds pah! if only - we havent even had our money taken - our bank card expired and they contacted us to get new details and we gave it to them - over a month ago - it is supposed to take 7 days! There were soo many applicants in August and I think the time it has taken them to get through us all means that more and more peoples files are waiting for confirmation of ccard details. Absolute nightmare!! Cant believe our file has been there since August and nothing has been done at all. Here's hoping when we finally get dealt with it will fly through
What a pain! You must be so frustrated.:curse: We have deliberately gone slow on our application as 475s are issued so quickly. Mad eh?

I wonder if we will end up on the same flight after all this. Luckily Tiggs has gone ahead to prepare everything for us I hope she's working hard.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:28 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

What a pain! You must be so frustrated.:curse: We have deliberately gone slow on our application as 475s are issued so quickly. Mad eh?

I wonder if we will end up on the same flight after all this. Luckily Tiggs has gone ahead to prepare everything for us I hope she's working hard.
hello girls and guys

I must have heard you talking about me!!!
i havent had time to catch up but hoping that you have all sold your houses and are booking your flights to come and see me!!

i have been keeping a daily diary - no idea when i will get time to type it into my blog - it is pages and pages long!!!

anyway we have bought a car - cant find a house to buy (goign to start the whinging poms house buying thread)! loving beaches not so much loving the 40 degree heat!!!

got to go being thrown out of library as we speak!!!

sending huge hugs to all

adele

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.